Villa in Formosa Gardens, Kissimmee, Florida, USA - Huge Pool, Summer Kitchen, Private Movie Theatre, Games Room & More
The Oasis at Formosa Gardens represents the ultimate in vacation homes for your next trip to Central Florida. This custom built home is a true one of a kind and offers the very best of everything for those that wish to vacation in pure luxury - A contemporary interior design, the very latest in technology & masses of space for even the largest of gatherings makes The Oasis THE place to stay in Orlando. Over 8000sq.ft or air-conditioned space and 10,000sq.ft of total undercover space - The Oasis features 7 bedroom suites with Private Bathrooms (5 King Suites with seating areas and two suites with two Queen Sized beds each), a Huge Family Room with seating for 14, a dedicated games room with seating area, pool table & air hockey, a separate study with third seating area, a Private movie theatre with seating for 12 and much more!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Oasis provides easy access to Florida's beaches within 1 hours drive.
Orlando International Airport serves the majority of tourists to this area and is within a 30 minute drive.
Disney world 10 minutes. Universal Studios / Sea World 20 minutes. Busch Gardens / Kennedy space Centre 60 minutes.
A dozen restaurants are located less than 1 mile from The Oasis and a 20 minute stroll or 2 minute drive will offer a huge range of cuisines including The Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster Seafood, Giordino's Italian and Chinese. There are literally hundreds of restaurants to choose from on the 192 (the main tourist strip) within a 5-10 minute drive. Several Supermarkets are within easy reach and both Publix and Super target are within 3 miles of The Oasis. Also within walking distance is crazy golf and several speciality shopping outlets. Orlando has a number of huge shopping malls to cater for every taste and are easily accessible within a 20 minute drive.
- Booking Notes:
A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking and the final balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival date. A fully refundable £500 security deposit is required. All prices exclude local taxes at 13%.
Preferred changeover days are Saturdays but we aim to be flexible wherever possible.
Check in is 4pm and check out 10am but we may be able to offer early check in/late check out subject to availability.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and they are individually styled with full height stone or ceramic tile, double contemporary wall hung vanities, deep soaking tubs and powerful rainfall shower heads.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: With 7 bedroom suites all featuring quality mattresses & pillows, designer bed linens and contemporary styling you can be sure of a good nights sleep! 5 King Size suites each featuring seperate sitting area and two bedrooms with two Queen beds in each.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Pure Luxury. The Oasis offers its guests the Ultimate in Luxury. The facilities, furnishings & attention to detail throughout ensure our guests will experience a stay like no other in Central Florida. Using only the finest furnishings The Oasis is a contemporary yet family friendly home - Cool ceramic tiles, soft leather sofas, a natural earth tone palette with subtle bursts of colour, hotel quality beds and mattresses, the latest in home appliances and designer touches throughout ensure that your stay with us will be one to remember. As parents to two small children we have aimed to provide everything you might need when travelling with little ones and this includes two full size cots, two push chairs, baby monitors, high chairs, bottle sterilizers, bed rails and a huge selection of toys for all ages. Outside: The Swimming Pool is huge at over 50ft long by 22ft wide, with its freeform shape and resort styling it’s amongst the largest of pools available within a private holiday home in Orlando. A stunning waterfall feature, large sun shelf & the latest LED lighting create the perfect environment for you to enjoy your time in the water. A separate spa and kid’s splash pool add further options for our guests use. The Summer Kitchen is fully equipped with the latest Viking appliances, a huge gas grill, two gas burners, two fridges, an ice maker, dishwasher and even an outdoor oven all clad in stainless steel - You may find you need not need to cater inside at all! With granite work surfaces, a full line up of small appliances and a further breakfast bar for casual alfresco dining The Oasis ensures that you can enjoy outdoor living as it was meant to be. A shaded dining lanai outdoor lounge complete the outdoor line up. Utility Room: The laundry room features two washing machines and two tumble dryers as well as an ironing board & iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and towels (both bathroom & pool) are provided, a daily maid service can be arranged. Other: Games Room - 8ft pool table, air hockey, seating, Flat screen TV. Study - Flat screen PC, seating area, PC, Printer. Home Theater - 104 inch screen with 3D Projector and reclining seating for 12.