Townhouse in La Paloma, Sotogrande, Sotogrande Area, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location But Close To Resturants, Beaches, Shops, Golf And Many Other Activities
Large spacious town house with four double bedrooms and three bathrooms, one ensuite. Beautiful furnished with marble floors throughout and well equipped for a family of eight. Luxury kitchen with all modern conveniences. Ample seating in sunny courtyard to rear of property with additional courtyard to the front. Flat screen mounted TV in lounge with Sky. Full air-conditioning throughout. Set in a small community with a shared pool, vista de las rocas is close to many beaches.
About the Owner
Richard and Paula Bury - we live in Binfield in East Berkshire, married for 34 years with three children and two grandchildren. Richard has been in the fastenings business since leaving school. This job has taken him all around the world. We both love travel, sport, good food and wine. Richard and I became the proud owners of our town house about 6 years ago. We have come to love the sourounding area and feel like we have come home each time we visit. Hope our house has the same affect on you !
Guestbook comments from the owner
Mark & Jane Giazzi 14th August - 24th August 2011
Our stay in this Townhouse was a great experience,.. This four bedroomed luxury townhouse is finished to a high standard and is located in a sought after area. We would highly recommend this property and look forward to returning in the near future.
Thank you so much for the use of your lovely Townhouse. Myself and three friends had a great holiday, The accomdation was just perfect for us all and we loved the location, so near to the lovely beaches and we had some amazing meals out thanks to your reccomendations
From the Owner
“We love Spain and in this area you can still have 'The Real Spain'. Climate is wonderful and surrounding area beautiful. Easy access from Gibraltar and Malaga. So much to do here from Golf, Horse riding sailing or just lazing around the pool or on the beach. We have found many wonderful restaurants to suit all wallets and still discovering more each time we come.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Sotagrande, an upmarket resort development, is about a five minute drive away, it very restful and very Spanish.The shops bars and fine restaurants are reasonably priced. There is a market here on a Sunday morning selling local produce and arts and crafts. A renown sailing school operates from the marina. Situated in this area is many fine golf courses including Valderrama, San Roque Almenara and La Reserva. Horse riding is available with both mountain and beach hacking for all standards. There is a dive centre at La Alcaidesa for both snorklers and scuba divers alike. In the surrounding villages of Torreguadiaro and Guadiaro you will find a wealth of restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. There are two large supermarkets close to the E15 motorway with ample parking.
Ther are many glorious beaches close by, our favourites include Sotogrande beach, which is visible from our property. Wonderful food and ambience at The Beach Bar Chambeo. Beautiful beaches and lively chiringuitos(beach bars)can be found a little further up the coast at Puerto de la Duquesa, 5 miles and Estepona approx 7 miles. Many other lovely beaches within 5 minutes drive. Some with gorgeous sand and a few others with pebbles and rocky coves and rock pools. Pefect for toddlers and babies.
Gibraltar Airport is 25 minutes drive
Malaga Airport is 40 minutes drive
Approx two day drive from Calais with stop over recommended
Car hire essential
Manilva, near Sotogrande is situated about 25 minutes from Gibraltar, the nearest Airport.
Malaga is about 40 minutes drive. Both these airports easily assessable on the E15 motorway which is approximately 8 minutes drive from our property. Nearest shops are within 5 minutes drive. And the nearest station is Estepona
Further afield to the west there is, of course Gibraltar, with its historical past, its Barbary Apes and a cable car to the summit of the rock . Cadiz and the world famous beach of Tarifa with its pristine white sand is approximately one hour to the west. To the east you have Puerto La Duquesa a ten minute drive, lively with a good choice of restaurants and great beaches and chiringuitos. Estepona is a little further up the coast and Puerto Banus and swish Marbella
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices to include linen, tea towels, cleaning electricity and water. Longer winter lets may be available at a discount. We operate a flexible changeover policy where bookings allow. Time of arrival and departure can also be flexible by prior arrangement. £150 deposit is payable upon booking, by cheque or bank transfer. The full balance plus a refundable surety of £200 is required against breakages and damages, is due 8 weeks prior to arrival
Change over day Saturday, but can be flexible especially in low season. Likewise arrival and departure times.
Notes on prices:
Special offers on last minute bookings depending season. Longer lets considered at special rate
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It does not matter to us what time of year we visit as there is always something to do or somewhere to go. We have left our nearest airport in the UK with snow on the ground and in hours been slapping on the sun lotion and soaking up the sun. There are so many places of interest to visit, mountains, castles and shopping at local markets or even at the swish Marbella about 45 minutes away. A car is essential! We are located up a hill, the views are just stunning but its hard work walking back home from the beach”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- On first floor - one family bathroom with WC, bidet, wash basin and bath with shower over. One ensuite bathroom with WC, bidet, wash basin and bath with shower over. On ground floor - Shower cubicle, WC, bidet and wash basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two twin bedrooms and one double bedroom with ensuite bathroom on first floor. All with fitted wardrobes. Bedside tables with lamps. One twin bedroon on ground floor with large chest of drawers, bedside lamp and ample shelving and hanging space.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Enter property thought front door to hall way and then through to spacious lounge and dining area. Kitchen is through lounge towards the rear of the house. Door from kitchen to rear courtyard. A Twin bedroom is situated off a small inner hallway. Just off inner hallway is the downstairs shower room. Marble staircase leads to upper hallway and three bedrooms, one double, one twin bedded room, family bathroom and double room with ensuite. The house is comfortably furnished and fully equipped for eight people, secure and safe. Perfect for families of all ages. TV has English Satellite Channels. If you require more channels and you have SKY TV at home, it is possible to slot in your own viewing card for more channels Full Air Conditioning and heating for the cooler winter months plus an open working fire. Marble floors throughout. Ample seating area to the front and rear of the house with a lemon tree and shrubs. Outside: To the front and rear of the property are two courtyards with a lemon tree and shrubs. The rear courtyard has a large table and eight chairs, very sunny in the mornings which make it perfect for breakfast in the sunshine. Located at the front of the property is a seated area with table and chairs. This catches the afternoon and evening sunshine, perfect for pre dinner drinks. Large double gate for vehicular access if you desire and smaller side gate. Ample parking to the front of the property. Communal pool is situated at the corner of this small development. The pool has heating throughout April - October. Beautifully kept gardens with wonderful sea views. Outside lights are kept on until 11pm. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedding and tea towels provided on arrival. Ample beach towels for guests so no need to pack your own. Full clean prior to arrival and departure included in cost. Other: Dining area with large table with seating for eight.