Holiday Home in Box, Nr. Bath, Corsham, Wiltshire, England - Close Proximity To The Historic City Of Bath, Surrounded By Beautiful Rural Wiltshire Countryside
The Cider Press is a stunning renovation attached to the western wing of a Grade 11 Listed country house dating back to Medieval Times. The recent renovation has been undertaken to an exceedingly high standard offering self-contained luxury accommodation able to meet all your self-catering requirements. The property is only a short drive or bus journey to the historic city of Bath (5 miles). It will, therefore, appeal to a wide range of people, including ramblers, tourists and business visitors seeking a convenient, yet secluded get away location. Of particular interest in the immediate area are the historic city of Bath (5 miles). The quintessentially English villages of Castle Combe and Lacock. Lucknam Park Spa and Equestrian Centre.
Top Traveller Review
Sweet apartment in a quiet area
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guests Comments include:- 'Beautiful views from a very comfortable cottage' 'Warm welcome, with lovely finishing touches'
2 holidaymaker reviews
Sweet apartment in a quiet area
We loved this place. The apartment is close to Bath and other sights but a wonderful quiet place to relax in the evenings. It's on a small farm with beautiful views. We felt very safe there. Even though it's a studio apartment, we felt there was plenty of room to stretch out. It's newly refurbished but kept it's old world charm. The owners are very kind and helpful too. We would recommend this place to any couple looking for a place with lots of charm.
Perfectly perfect in every way.
Lovely property set in a small peaceful village.
Close to Bath and other attractions
The property is finished to a high specification and has all you need and more for a relaxing holiday. I highly recommend a stay here at the cider mill press.
Activity and Interests
Walking, horse-riding, historic city of Bath.
Nearest Airport – Bristol. Use of a car recommended due to the rural location.
Local shops – Box (walking), Colerne, Corsham, Chippenham.
City of Bath-less than 5 miles
Recommended restaurants – The Northey – Box (walking).
Jack’s at Hartham Park, Corsham.
Lucknam Park, Colerne.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
50% deposit payable at time of booking, or in full if booked less than two weeks in advance. Balance two weeks prior to arrival plus £100 key and breakages deposit (refunded on departure). There is an extra £20 per night if more than 2 guests are staying (excluding babies in cots which are free).
Weekend/Full and part weeks available for minimum 2 nights. We are flexible with respect to change over days. Check in is after 4.00 PM and check out is by 11:00 a.m. We will always attempt to accommodate your needs outside of these times.
Notes on prices:
There is an additional cost of £20 if more than two guests are staying.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Large modern white ceramic shower room with double walk-in shower incorporating powerful fixed shower head plus removable rail shower head, toilet, sink and mirror, traditional towel rail. All linen, towels and soap provided.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Large, contemporary double bedroom on upper open gallery with stunning views across countryside. Finished to a very high standard including ipod dock, wardrobes, cupboards and travel cot (if required). Double sofa bed in separate lounge.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Owners supply information on local area and instructions on accessing all the services provided. Outside: Private patio area with table and chairs offering views across the valley and BBQ available on request. Utility Room: Washing machine and drying rack. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels provided. Cleaning carried out as required. Other: Please do visit our website linked at the bottom of this page.