Altea, la nucia, Costa Blanca, Spain - Panoramic Views, 10 Min Drive To The Town Of Altea
Casa Oliver is located on a quite urbanisation- about a 10 minute drive from the lovely coastal town of Altea on the Costa Blanca. It has uninterrupted breath taking views .
With private pool (4m x 8m ) with a separate hot tub available on request with extra charge ). There are plenty of sun terraces to take in the amazing views Barbecue, table tennis table and basketball net. Air conditioning .
The villa is 40 minutes easy drive from Alicante Airport.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We all love Casa Oliver & hope you do too.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We have had 3 great holidays with friends at Casa Oliver. The views were fantastic as were the swimming pool and hot tub. Nothing nicer than eating outside on the terrace with its uninterrupted view of the pretty town of Altea all lit up at night. The villa provided us with every facility we could possibly need, especially the 2 fridge freezers. Great location for touring. Recommend Altea, Javea and Guadalest. (the Chapmans from Nottinghamshire).
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Great relaxing family destination.
This is a lovely spacious villa, perfect for large families, set in the hills above Altea.
Although the interior kitchen and dining area are compact, the outside verandah comprising a large dining table, sun loungers and pool area is substantial and split over two levels incorporating an additional lower level kitchen with laundry facilities.
The pool is a good size and well maintained.
The bedrooms are situated downstairs and all have air conditioning units which is absolutely necessary in the height of summer! The decor is simple and each room has plenty of storage space for clothes etc.
This villa is situated on an urbanisation so is very quiet as it is surrounded by other residents. You need a car as there are no local amenities within walking distance. The local supermarket is only a 5 minute drive however, and has a great selection of fresh fruit and veg, fresh meat and dairy and a wonderful selection of fresh bread and patisserie!
Altea is a short drive away and is a beautiful old Spanish town filled with local people, bustling bars and excellent restaurants to suit various budgets. Benidorm and Calpe are also easily accessible.
Staying here is like being at home away from home! It has everything you need with the bonus of sunshine, a pool, and a lovely view!
Ideal family holiday
Gorgeous clean villa, with a beautiful view. Very spacious and perfect for families and large groups! Only 10 minute drive into altea which made a good trip out
Lovely holiday at casa oliver
Our family holiday at Casa Oliver was great for us all .
sunshine of course..
But pool , hot tub , table tennis, basket ball, xbox
All amenities that you could want to make your family holiday perfect !
From the Owner
“We have been to many places in Spain and have been going to this part of Spain for over 10 years and love it very much and have made lots of friends. This is why we chose the Altea area to purchase our family’s holiday home in 2003. It is not far from Alicante Airport and there is something here for all ages. It is 10 minutes from the nearest beach and easy reach of lots of restaurants, shops, golf courses, places of interest and theme parks. When we sit on our terrace and take in the breathtaking views, we are so pleased we took the decision to buy Casa Oliver and we hope you will enjoy our home as much as we do".”
Activity and Interests
About a 10 minute drive from the lovely coastal town of Altea (shingle beach) and approx 15 minutes from Benidorm (large sandy beach), 15 minutes drive to Calpe (sandy beach).
The villa is 40 minutes easy drive from Alicante Airport.
Approx driving distances.
Altea - 10 minutes - market on Tuesday.
La Nucia - 10 minutes.
Guadalest - half an hour.
Benidorm - 15 minutes - market on Wednesday and Sunday.
Calpe - 15 minutes - market on Saturday.
Denia - 45 minutes - market on Monday.
Javea - one hour - market on Thursday.
For children water parks and theme parks are 15 minutes away near Benidorm.
Terra Mitica Fun Park, Aqualandia water park, Mundomar marine and exotic wildlife park.
Supermarkets are within a few minutes drive at La Nucia- (10 mins drive) or Altea (10 mins drive). There is also a supermarket about 5 minutes drive away which also sells some English items and has lovely cakes.
Restaurants are endless in Altea Old Town, especially lovely in the evening near the church, and surrounding areas.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £200 per week is required on booking (non refundable due to cancellation)).
Which is held as a breakage deposit also & then refundable 10 days after yr arrival back home.(on satifactory of our villa)
FULL payment of the villa rental is required 8 weeks before your stay.
A Welcome Pack can be arranged at extra cost - please advise if required
Saturday is usually changeover day but this could be flexible.
Can arrive from 3.00 pm (could arrange earlier if no one is staying in the villa prior to your arrival). Vacate by 11.00 am (could arrange a late check out if it has not been booked out).
Notes on prices:
Bookings usually from Saturday to Saturday, but may be flexible - please ask.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- theme parks
- water parks
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Separate bathroom servicing bedroom 1, 2 and 3 or you can also use the separate shower room/toilet located upstairs. En-suite to bedroom 4.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (2 single beds). Bedroom 2 with flat creeen tv & X Box (bunk beds one double,with one single bed on top). Bedroom 3 (King Size bed). Bedroom 4 (King Size bed and single bed) with private courtyard.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the villa. The villa has central heating and air-conditioning. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or injury, whether personal or otherwise, whilst staying at the villa. We strongly recommend that you take out good quality travel and accident insurance. We have our english- management out there who will leave you keys & available if needed in emergencies. etc.. The Hot tub if used at your own risk,as this has chemicals in & advise you & especially children not to submerge there heads !! Outside: Private gated parking, large private swimming pool (4m x 8m - 1m down to 1.7m deep) and a hot tub.(which children go in at yr own risk ) Upstairs outside area with barbecue, table and chairs and various relaxing seating areas, basketball net with ball. Downstairs external views with small fruit garden. Shaded naya with seating area and ceiling fans. Amazing views from the hot tub. Table tennis table . The bats and balls.(These are located also with beach items in an outside room) Please use plastic glasses around the pool. Private courtyard from bedroom 4. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, bath and beach towels are provided. We clean & prepare for following guests,however if you would like a mid week clean there is an additiona cost. As beach towels are also provided, PLEASE DO NOT use the bath towels round the pool Thank you . Other: Outside kitchen with fridge freezer, sink, washing machine, iron and ironing board, rotary clothes line with pegs. Bedroom 2/games room has a flat screen tv, dvd player, and X-box.