Villa in Central Palm Nova, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Relaxing Family Villa, Great Location And Just 2 Mins Walk Away From The Main Palma Nova Beach
A charming and elegant family villa situated in a tranquil area of central Palmanova. The property is just 2 minutes walk away from the main Palma Nova beach. The house is in immaculate condition. The main home features 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms ( including an impressive 32m2 master bedroom with its own balcony and en-suite full bathroom) The living space consists of 2 reception rooms and a dining room. There is a fully fitted kitchen with a breakfast area, table for 6. The house benefits include natural light , parquet floors throughout, fitted wardrobes, a storage/cellar room, and a hot & cold A/C system throughout the property, and protected with security gates and shutters. There is a garage, a tower and then there is a further separate large 53m2 guest-apartment with lounge, bedroom and new bathroom with a walk in shower, with its own terrace. The house is surrounded by a garden with palms, shrubs, trees, and a substantial 45m2 swimming pool and terraces.
Licencia Turística de Vivienda Vacacional
The license has been granted by the Mallorca tourist board to us for our villa in Palmanova.
This license allow us to rent our home to you for your holidays.
Reassurance for you that our home is as advertised.
Our home, its location, its contents and how we present it to you has been carefully inspected by the Mallorca Tourist Board
About the Owner
Hi, we live in the Surrey. I am English and my wife is Spanish, I work for a furniture company but have spent all my working life in the tableware industry. We have two great boys , aged 13 & 10 and a lovely dog (a Spanish Breton from Mallorca).
After several holidays in Mallorca we decided to live in Spain and we lived at our beautiful home until September 2009.
The villa is only 20 mins from the airport. Our home has a lovely feeling , a traditional colonial house and extremely close by are the beaches, harbours, shops, restaurants, walks etc.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Hello Roger, I have spoken to the family and we have decided that we will look to return next year"
"Holiday was fantastic, thanks for letting your home to me"
"The villa was lovely and I wish you every success with your rental business in the future and I will be recommending the villa"
"Your house is absolutely beautiful and we had a fabulous time, thank you for allowing us to visit and enjoy it"
"We had a great time at your villa. Thanks for your hospitality"
From the Owner
“After several holidays in Mallorca we decided to live in Spain in 2004 and we lived at our beautiful home until September 2009. We love our house, its a lovely family home, it is very secure within walking distances of everything and we fell in love with it the moment we viewed. Even though we renovated the house to a high standard.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Activities and Attractions - Things to do and see in Mallorca: There are so many wonderful attractions in Mallorca that there is sure to be something for everyone to see. Attractions in Mallorca include a wide variety of places to visit, so whether you are looking for thrills and excitement, history and local artefacts, or animals and the more exotic, you will not have to look far for attractions in Mallorca. Walking tours in Mallorca provide an ideal way to see many of the attractions in Mallorca and gain a real insight into the history of the island.
Popular attractions include: Aquacity - Most popular with children, Aquacity hosts several large pools, fast and exciting slides and water playgrounds.
Marineland - One of the most popular and only attractions in Balearics to feature performing dolphins and sealions.
Mallorca Caves - Famous for its caves, these popular attractions feature underground lakes, enormous stalactites and stalagmites
The main Palmanova beach is a 2 minute walk. As all our friends & relatives say when they stay: The beach is gorgeous and safe, with lifeguards, a blue flag beach. Great for snorkelling or safe swimming and they keep the beaches lovely and clean! Take a walk along the beach and there are any number of cafes or bars to eat and drink in or of course stay at the house and use the fabulous 45m swimming pool.
Palma de Mallorca airport is 20 minutes away 20km.
There are so many places of interest for a family holiday in Mallorca with travel distances short for even visits to the North of the Island. Public transport and taxis are 2 mins away.
The house is situated in a quiet residential area of Palmanova, less than 2 mins walk from the beach. The Palmanova area is situated on the island's south west coast at the western end of Palma Bay, in the municipality of Calvià.
Palmanova is quieter than most resorts and is more suited to families. The area has sandy beaches with everything on hand. Water sports, glass bottom boat trips, as well as shops, bars and restaurants all located along the wide traffic free promenades. There are many popular fast food restaurants, as well as a number of more traditional cafes and restaurants along the seafront in Palmanova.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The main house can be rented without the apartment.
A small discount may be applicable.
The apartment can only be rented with the house. Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. The Euro currency is also accepted. A 25% deposit with booking, balance 8 weeks prior to departure. £500 refundable breakages deposit payable with balance.
We also offer short term breaks.
We are very flexible but Saturday is preferred, but other days will be considered subject to availability. Villa available from 3pm and we ask that you vacate by 10am.
Though we are extremely flexible on times.
Notes on prices:
The list prices quoted are for the use of the main house (total sleeping 9 guests).
The guest-apartment (sleeps 4) is available with the house at an additional cost of £900 per week.
a small discount may be applicable.
Electricity: average consumption in the summer is less than 200 watts p/w. House - free 250 watts p/w , apartment - free 100 watts p/w.
The electricity is charged at £50.00 per every 100 watts after the free. We expect no extra
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is only 20 mins from the airport. Our home has a lovely feeling, a traditional colonial house and extremely close by are the beaches, harbours, shops, restaurants, walks etc.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Full en-suite to master bedroom. Full en-suite to bedrooms 2 and 4. Small en- suite to bedroom 3 Dec 2013 - new en suite walk in shower bathroom to both bedrooms in Apartment
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 13 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed and single bed. Bedroom 2 with two single beds. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 - with two single beds Apartment - 2 x double bedrooms with 2 x single beds in each bedroom
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house benefits include natural light, parquet floors throughout, fitted wardrobes, a storage/cellar room and a hot & cold A/C system throughout the property, and protected with security gates and shutters. The main house can be rented without the apartment. The apartment can only be rented with the house, for guests who need more space. Outside: Additional to the details given, the master bedroom has its own secluded terrace. All bedrooms and living areas are fully air-conditioned, hot/ cold. There is a balcony from bedroom 4 and the apartment has its own terrace area. We have 9 sun beds; we have a gas OUTBACK barbecue with hood. There is a garage, and an enclosed tower, and the apartment. The house is surrounded by a garden with palms, shrubs, trees and a substantial 45m2 private swimming pool and terraces. Outdoor seating furniture for 13 people Utility Room: We have the washing machine in the garage and the main utility room has all the controls for the swimming pool equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Hand, bath & beach towels are provided free of charge for person for 7 days. Bedlinen and towels will be changed each week, free of charge. Additional information on request. We have a dedicated family team that looks after the house and pool for you. Other: The main house has fitted cupboards throughout and the entrance area to the master bedroom is a substantial space.