Apartment in Playa Flamenca, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Location Ideal For Access To Beaches And Bars, Restaurants And Supermarkets
Fully furnished apartment overlooking one of two pools, both surrounded by grass and ideal for sunbathing. Balcony lends itself to alfresco dining and solarium (for sun all day long) fully equipped with loungers, chairs and tables. Newly installed large BBQ. Accessible by stairs and lift with private parking space. Accommodates 5 people. Air conditioning for your comfort. Bars and restaurants, banks and supermarkets are all within easy walking distance. There are excellent golf courses within short driving distance. Regular open air markets all year round to keep you busy. Benefits from micro-climate ensuring maximum number of sunshine days.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We enjoy long family days on clean beaches where there's lots to do ,or just picnic. We enjoy the fact that our apartment is located close to areas of natural beauty, and to commercial areas where we take advantage of the massive range of cuisine and entertainment the area has to offer. We regard the apartment as our second home and have many happy memories of our times there. It's not just an investment or a rental business. We love the friendly atmosphere of the community and cherish the friends we have there. Every year we look forward to the magical time we are lucky enough to spend there.
Hope your family have as much fun as ours does.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Everything you could wish for -like home from home!!"
"Been back several times -love the entertainment"
"Very friendly, helpful neighbours, lovely welcoming feel"
Activity and Interests
Fantastic location only ten minutes walk from beaches.
Larger selection of excellent beaches if driving-e.g. Guardamar, Santa Pola, La Marina.
Marina and Beaches in local Torrevieja and Cabo Roig. Sea inflatables, Jet skis, banana boats etc.
Half an hour drive to Mar Menor Beach -famous mud-baths and salt lakes (free)
Hour drive from Benidorm.
Murcia airport - 20 minutes drive (pickup service available through owner)
Alicante -40 minutes drive (pickup service available through owner)
There is lots to do and see locally so a car is not essential. However, with a car you can enjoy a host of activities within reasonable driving distance such as the beautiful waterfalls of D'algar.
Torrevieja with its bustling shops and exciting night-life,lively fun-fair and vibrant market is only ten minutes away in a car. Visit the stylish marina and enjoy a meal at one of its high class restaurants. The town offers a wide range of places to eat as a family for good value. The local commercial centre, however, offers the best value and range of foods :you can choose from Indian,Thai, Italian, Spanish, Traditional English and Chinese all offering fantastic meal-deals.
Fantastic location only two minutes walk from beach and Playa Flamenca commercial centre with its diverse range of restaurants and bars. Wide range of entertainment and live music is on offer every night to suit all tastes.Children are welcome and well catered for with a selection of activities such as bungee trampolines, inflatable bouncy castles and go-karts.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner for booking details. The apartment is available on a long let basis for contracts from six months to a year. There are special discounts available for longer rentals.
Please contact owner for changeover day details.
Notes on prices:
£100 non-refundable deposit.
£200 refundable damage deposit.
55 euros preparation/cleaning charge.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: Walk-in shower, WC, hand basin. Bathroom 2: Bath with overhead shower, WC, hand basin and bidet. Both full tiled with large mirrors and good sized cupboards.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5/7 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, large wardrobe and three sets of drawers and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with bunk beds, large double lower bunk. En-suite. Large wardrobe and three sets of drawers. Sofa bed for additional guests at extra cost.
- Notes on accommodation: Fully air-conditioned. Safe for children. Books and DVDs available. Guests are welcome to bring own DVDs and CDs. Outside: Balcony with tables, chairs and lounging area with sofa,side chairs and drinks table. Solarium with fencing for extra privacy and range of tables,chairs and loungers. Balcony overlooks pool and well kept gardens. Private parking space. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board, cool box and ice packs, buckets and spades. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Professional cleaning service used to ensure high standard of cleanliness. Beds are freshly made and towels are provided. Other: Balcony has table, four chairs and lounger. Retractable drying rack on wall. Additional drying facilities on solarium. Solarium equipped with table, four chairs and Four loungers with cushions. Large built in BBQ and wall mounted hose.