Villa in Highland's Reserve, Davenport, Florida, USA - 10 Minutes From Disneyworld
Set in the Highlands Reserve and Birkdale area of Orlando, this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury villa is within easy driving distance of Orlando's famous theme parks and water parks. The villa boasts a huge living area to relax in and beautiful pool that will be perfect for the whole family. Don't miss the 360' tour at www.ecovillaorlando.com
Amongst other facilities our villa has:
• 5 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• Private pool – with child safety fence
• Both south and west facing pool deck (corner plot)
• No villas to the rear or one side
• 60” TV in main room
• Free Wifi
• Free computer and printer (allows you full internet access and to print off boarding cards etc)
• Free calls to the UK
• Fully automated controls for heating and cooling
• Free satellite navigation system (in cupboard at the villa)
• Pool Heating (at an additional cost of £10 per day if required)
• Keys to access the community pool and tennis courts
Top Traveller Review
Thankyou for your review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Villa.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you wish to use the villa in the future as returning guests will get special discounts
About the Owner
(12 traveller reviews)
The house plan was perfect! 5 bedrooms all on one floor! The pool and spa with practically no neighbors was awesome! Definitely would go back if we are in the area.
Excellent villa - good value near Disney
A nice villa in an ideal location - well apppinted and comfortable. Two small housekeeping points, on arrival the set 4 digit code needed to be followed by * not # as we were told - had to ring the local manager (didn't dawn on us in our long flight tiredness), helpful to let future renters know. Secondly, the lanai is coming away from the frame on one corner, and it meant we shared the pool area with a couple of opportunistic lizards!!
If these were our biggest problems you can see what a fantastic rental we had. No hesitation in recommending the villa, or renting it again
Nice location with plenty of privacy. Close to many things including bars and restaurants.
Overall property was nice and owner was very responsive to questions. Only issue during stay was a broken dryer. Would stay again.
Vacation Stay - February, 2017
The house was as described! It was clean and very spacious. Communication with the owner and the property manager was great and very responsive.
The only two (2) negative comments were as follows:
1 - The Living Room Couch was dated and not comfortable for us.
2 - The King Bed in the Master BR was not comfortable either...it seemed to sag in the middle!
The location was great and very private. The Pool was also Great!
Sandee and Bud
Super property in great location. Felt like home straight away.
This is a very lovely villa situated on the edge of a very quiet community built around the local golf course. It has clear open space behind and to one side of it, with woodland beyond the back and golf course to the left in the distance. Very light and spacious with five bedrooms and three bathrooms, all very clean and well presented. Bedding and towels were fine. Good kitchen and living space including dvd, xbox and access to a home computer. Also a pool table and air hockey in the garage.
There is a large covered swimming pool, together with spa pool at the rear with plenty of patio area which was great for family fun and relaxing in the hot weather.
Nearby there is a supermarket and one or two other shops/bars/cafes and the like.
Driving to the theme parks and other attractions was very straightforward and relatively close. (Approx. 20 mins drive to Disney).
My family and I had a wonderful stay and found everything to be clean, good quality and fully adequate for the needs of most holidaymakers.
A couple of minor points that I would make to the owner would include the lack of instructions on how to use the waste disposal unit. (Many English folk are not familiar with what can and cannot be disposed of in them, which is why we did not use it,) Also, the very large and impressive TV, sound system, dvd player and cable TV service was very difficult to figure out especially as the numerous remote controls on the coffee table bore different brand names to the actual equipment. We never fully understood the set up!
The home computer with internet access was a great benefit but unfortunately the printer did not work and the villa management company did not respond to my requests for help on that, making the check in for our flights home a little more tricky.
One other point I would add, but I must stress that this should not be viewed in a negative light. We are well aware that the hot and humid climate brings with it one or two local critters such as patio ants and other small bugs. They were very few in number and did not bother us in any way. I would simply say that we did not know what deterrents or sprays were best to use and there were none to be found in the villa.
However, you should be in no doubt that this is a great villa and we were entirely satisfied and very grateful to the owner for its use. We will fully recommend it to all family and friends wishing to visit Orlando. Sincere thanks.
Great Private Villa
If you'e looking for a private, quiet Florida retreat this is it - fantastic pool with no-one over-looking, well kitted out and facilities from kitchen, TV, computer like home form home. Highly recommended.
Activity and Interests
The wonderful Gulf Coast beaches around Tampa, Clearwater and 'St Petes' are an easy drive of about 90 minutes west along I4. On the east coast, Kennedy Space Centre is 65 minutes away.
Orlando International Airport is 35 minutes from the villa and is used by the major carriers eg BA and Virgin. Sanford International Airport, used by charter airlines, is 75 minutes away.
A car is essential. Car hire pickup and drop off are available at both airports.
Disney 10 minutes. SeaWorld 25 minutes. Wet 'n' Wild 30 minutes. Universal 30 minutes. Islands of Adventure 30 minutes. Kennedy Space Centre 65 minutes. Busch Gardens 70 minutes.
Berry Town Center (two minutes drive or 15 minutes walk) has the following: Publix, Liquor store, Sunday Fish and Chips, Kumo Japanese, Spice of Life (Indian), Bamboo Wok (Chinese), Leslies Pool Supplies, Mia Pizza, Kokopelli's Bistro, Linksters Tap Room, Applebees Bar and Grill, Suntrust Bank and petrol station.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
For booking and availability please visit our website.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Rate (per week).
Low Season £464.
Mid Season £527.
High Season £574.
Peak Season £630.
Pool heating (if required) is an extra £10 per day.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Free Wifi
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- theme parks
- water parks
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms have as a minimum a tub (bath) with shower, WC and washand basin. In the case of the master en-suite this has a separate walk in shower and twin washand basins. Bathroom 2 has direct access to the pool perfect for rinsing off after a swim.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10/12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom king size bed, 26" LCD TV & luxury en-suite. Bedroom 2 double room with built in wardrobe and 19” cable TV. Bedroom 3, 4 and 5 2 X single beds with 19” cable TV.
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Outside: The larger than normal pool deck is equipped with loungers and tables to suit everyone as well as a range of pool toys, so no more stuffing suit cases with those anymore! We have also included a fantastic bar-b-q should you want to cook alfresco and a complete set of poolside cutlery and crockery made from plastic to minimise outdoor breakages A 35 square metre pool and luxury spa, both of which can be heated (at an additional cost but recommended October to march) finishes off this area and provides for hours of fun all year round. Utility Room: Laundry room fitted with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board, and contains pool towels for your convenience. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. The property is cleaned prior to arrival. Additional cleaning available on request. Other: Larger than normal pool deck is equipped with loungers and tables to suit everyone as well as a range of pool toys,