Bungalow in Cala D'or, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Unique Setting Right On The Beach With Private Access Via A Shared Gate
The bungalow is situated in a unique setting overlooking the Cala Gran beach and seashore, with direct access to the beach via a shared gate. There is also a large shared swimming pool also overlooking the beach. In the evening browse along the pedestrianised town centre which features a superb selection of quality restaurants along with plenty of shops and bars. A tourist road-train service runs through the town so it’s easy to explore neighbouring coves. There is an 18 hole golf course, crazy golf, horse riding, cycling, tennis and fishing. There are also water sports and glass bottomed boat trips available.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Direct access onto Cala Gran beach.
Palma airport is a 40 minute drive. Car hire is available or transfer by taxi.(Approx 60 euros). Car hire is not essential as beach, shops and restaurants are all in walking distance.
Palma, capital of Majorca is an hours drive. There are buses or the land train to other local coves such as Puerto Petro, Cala Egos and Cala Ferrera. There are many other beautiful beaches to explore such as Cala Mondrago, 15 minutes away. Mountain trip on the train from Palma to the pretty resort of Soller. Marineland is just outside Palma too and a water park with many slides etc. The Caves of Drach are located on the east coast of the island and just a 20 minute drive.
- Booking Notes:
The bungalow is available to rent from Saturday to Saturday from March until November. For information and bookings please contact Gill Stannard 01793 771162 or email Louise Walker 01793 876333 or email. You can also enquire via the website. 25% deposit required with the remaining amount payable 6 weeks before departure date.
The bungalow is rented out Saturday to Saturday.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Both en-suite shower rooms consist of a walk-in shower, toilet and hand-basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1with twin beds, plenty of storage space, direct access to balcony. En-suite. 3rd fold up bed available. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and en-suite.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Patio table and chairs are on the balcony and sunbeds. The swimming pool is fairly large and is shared. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen is provided and changed once a week. Towels are not provided. The property is cleaned each weekend.