Apartment in Zermatt, Switzerland; 5-7 Minutes Walk To Sunnegga Ski Lift; Bars, Shopping, Restaurants Nearby
Alpine, boutique, cosy, spacious, modern, free internet access throughout: we have created a modern and luxurious hideaway right in the heart of Switzerland’s most beautiful and exclusive holiday region. Sit and relax in the living space enjoying unobstructed views across the village to the Matterhorn. 115 square meters, modern, 4.5 room apartment south-facing sunlit apartment. Built in 2004, newly furnished and interior designed in 2008. From the balcony, lounge and dining area you have fantastic and unobstructed views of the Matterhorn and across the village.
About the Owner
The owners of the property are an English/German married couple living in Zürich and officially in love with Zermatt. They are happy to share their dream of modern alpine holidays and living with like minded mountain and skiing enthusiasts around the world.
From the Owner
“Anyone who has had the privilege to spend a few days or weeks in Zermatt knows, there are not many words to describe the experience. Please come and feel for yourself. We recommend to come around the edges of high-season or also in off-season.”
Activity and Interests
Zermatt is a car free resort.
If you arrive by car, you will park the car in Täsch and take a shuttle train to Zermatt.
If you take the train, you will change at Visp or Brig to take one of the most beautiful train journeys up the Matter Valley.
The nearest international airports are Zürich and Geneva and both offer a very good train connection to Zermatt.
The Swiss railway offers very interesting tranfer packages, way below the normal price for a train ticket.
No distances at all. You are right in the middle of the world's best alpine ski resort. ADAC (Germany's Guide Michelin for skiing) has ranked Zermatt as the world No.1 alpine skiing resort in 2011 and 2012!!
Zermatt offers a fantastic overall holiday experiences. World class restaurants, spas and outdoor activities for summer and winter are at your fingertips. There are two big supermarkets offering everything you would want during your stay. Banks, doctors, pharmacies can be found directly next to chocolate shops, jewellers and many sport shops on the Zermatt Bahnhofstrasse.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£390|
To book, please contact owner directly. All information will be made available.
Rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
Payment and cancellation terms are stated in the rental contract we will provide to secure your booking.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 115 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Two bathrooms. First bathroom with spacious bathtub, shower and WC. Second bathroom with shower and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, Twin-bed room, can be transformed into a double bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, configured as a double bed. Can be transformed into a twin bed room Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, which can be put together to a double bed
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Please contact us for more information. Outside: The apartment features a very nice balcony with outside dining possibility to enjoy a breakfast or dinner watching the sun rise or set next to the Matterhorn. Utility Room: There is a big room to store your skis and boots right at the entrance. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen is included in the price. The apartment is cleaned before you arrive and after your departure. More cleanings can be arranged if needed, but would not be included in the rental price. Other: The dining area is attached to the living room with a wonderfully huge old oak dining table. Enough space for the entire family and you can also have friends round for dinner. Free WiFi internet access throughout the flat - ask for the password.