Holiday Home near Agios Nikolaos, in Riglia, Mani, Peloponnese, Greece - Peaceful Location With Sea And Mountain View
These 2 delightful stone houses are situated in Riglia a traditional Mani village, nestling underneath the majestic Taygetos mountains. It is a short walk through the olive groves to the beach, and a further 10 minute walk to tavernas and supermarket at Agios Nikolaos. Both houses have been renovated with beautiful wooden vaulted ceilings. Traditional stone walls and wooden floors.The houses are joined by a decked bridge over a narrow lane, ideal for leisurely breakfasts or sundowners.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
WOW, what a very beautiful area and a lovely peaceful house, well done P. Handley. Devon
What a blissful 3 weeks, we did not want to leave especially the children. Joyce family.
A perfect retreat to sit and listen to the birds and paint the spectacular views, didn't even have to leave the house for this, with the backdrop of the mountains and then down to the sea. thank you Chris and Patsy
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a local Yoga centre called the Spirit of Life.
Pantazi beach is 5 minutes walking distance away from the house, there are 2 beach restaurants here. Stoupa is 10 minutes by car. Kalogria beach is the next bay on from Stoupa.
Kalamata airport is 75 minutes drive away. Athens airport is 4 hours away.
A car is recommended.
There are also buses from Athens and Kalamata to the village of Aghios Nikolaos
and to Riglia from Kalamata
The house is situated in the village of Riglia, 5 minutes by car to the fishing harbour of Agios Nikolaos. 10 minutes drive to Stoupa. 1 hour to Kalamata.
The house is 5 mins walking distance to Pantazi beach, 5 minutes drive to the fishing harbour of Agios Nikolaos. Here you will find Katerinas supermarket, bakeries, tavernas and many harbourside restaurants. It is a 10 minutes drive to Stoupa and its beaches with more supermarkets, restaurants. A 1hour drive to Kalamata.
The region is perfect for walking tours, painting, bird watching, snorkelling and swimming.
There is a local Yoga centre, which runs various holistic courses thruout the year. It is a 5 minute drive from the house. There are guided walking tours of the area.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 May 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% of the total cost is due immediately to secure the booking. The final balance is due one month before the date of your holiday. A reminder will be sent to you.
Notes on prices:
£650 per week for both houses
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 2 bathrooms. House 1 has a shower room and wc House 2 has a bathroom with bath, shower and wc
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 ( 3 Bedrooms ) Notes on bedrooms: House 1 Bedroom 1 1 very large room with a double bed. This room can also sleep 2 small children, separated by a screen ( suitable for a family) House 2 1 Bedroom with double bed 1 Bedroom with 1 singles
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Large garden with Almond, Lemon, Orange, Fig and Olive trees and shrubs. Patio Furniture, Sun Umbrella, Barbecue. Spectacular sea and mountain views. We even have a family of tortoises. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are provided and a cleaning service. If you request extra cleaning, bed changes etc this can be arranged. Other: Please note, these houses could be suitable for 2 families holidaying together.