Villa in Old Town Area, Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Located In Clifftop Area 15 Mins Walk From Harbour 20 minutes to Sandy Cove
Villa Kalina is a charming recently refurbished detached villa with its own pool, covered and open terraces and mature gardens in a sought after clifftop location close to the old town and harbour. The villa, in a superb location, is on one level (wheelchair friendly), is spacious, light and airy and well equipped. 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms ensure privacy and comfort. Free Wi-Fi access. A 15 minutes stroll via a new seaside path takes you to the harbour with lovely restaurants and bars. Walk another 5 minutes to a delightful sandy cove for swimming, snorkeling or sun bathing. The main resort with long sandy beaches and nightlife is easily reached. There's a small commercial centre with supermarket close by.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
A fantastic place to stay in. The weather was good,a little windy at times. The lounge is like Grand Designs as seen on TV, very spacious.
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Great villa in a lovely spot very close to the old town. The villa had everything we needed and is very modern, light and airy - the pool was perfect too. We'll definitely be going back.
Fantastic Villa, excellent value for money
We have have stayed at this villa 7 times & have another 3 future bookings. The villa is lovely & spacious, in an excellent location. It is like home from home with everything you could possible need to make your holiday even more special. Excellent customer service from the owner, property is well maintained & clean, can highly recommend.
Activity and Interests
Airport is Arrecife and is a 12 - 15 minute taxi ride away. A car is not essential but could be an advantage if planning to see the many interesting sights the island has to offer. Car hire is available at the airport and there are numerous car hire offices in Puerto del Carmen.
10 minute walk to small commercial area with supermarket, English butchers, pizza bar and other small bars serving modest food.
A 15 minute walk via a new seaside path (fully lit at night) takes you to the old town and harbour with a large selection of restaurants / bars etc. Walk another 5 minutes to the sheltered sandy cove.
A 45 minute walk along the clifftop path takes you to Puerto Calero with its lovely marina and cafes. A water taxi service can return you to the old harbour.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Aug 2016 - 1 Jan 2018
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £11 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner for booking details.
New! Win a free week's holiday at this villa! All those booking and taking a holiday at Villa Kalina are eligible to enter our free draw once a year (ask for details).
"What's the weather like?" With an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, Lanzarote is an all year round destination. Day time temperatures vary between 22 & 29 deg C. See the weather charts: http://www.lanzaroteinformation.com/content/lanzarote-average-annual-weather-charts
Please contact owner for changeover day details.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on 2 adults. Each extra person = £75 and £95 during the Christmas/ New Year period. The Christmas/New Year period is plus £155 on the base price.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master bedroom has en-suite bathroom with wet room, twin washbasins and separate toilet & bidet. Family bathroom with walk-in shower, twin washbasins, toilet & bidet. Third bathroom with full size bath & shower, white ceramic washbasin, toilet & bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 + (3 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Spacious master bedroom; wooden king-size bed, vanity unit, 2 night stands, remote controlled ceiling fan, patio doors (with mosquito nets) to both front & side terraces, built-in wardrobes. Double bedroom, fitted wardrobe Twin Bedroom, fitted wardrobe. 2 folding beds and 2 cots are also available.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: For extra sleeping availability and / or to accommodate young children, there a 2 folding beds and 2 cots. Bedrooms are large enough to accommodate at least one extra bed or cot. An alarm is installed and a safe available. Free Wi-Fi . Remote controlled ceiling fans are installed in all bedrooms. Fan heater, hair-dryers, childrens books/toys/beach toys included.Welcome Pack available upon request. Outside: Located in a sunny position on the property is a private 8x4m pool with metal steps and a cover. (min depth: 1.15m max depth 2m). The pool is serviced regularly and is heated in the winter months. It is surrounded by open and covered terraces with 6 sun loungers, patio furniture (includes large table and 6 chairs for al-fresco dining), barbecue and mature border gardens, including a cactus garden. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid and pool service is provided twice weekly and includes linen and towels. (beach / swimming towels not provided). Other: The villa, terraces and garden are all on one level; very accessible and wheelchair friendly. A useful fully enclosed secure outdoor drying area is immediately through kitchen back door. Ideal for storage of cycles, diving gear, surfboards, etc.