|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This converted stone barn retains many of its original features such as oak beams and exposed stone walls and has been sympathetically converted to an exceptionally high standard. It provides ideal accommodation for couples.
Set in a quiet hamlet the cottage consists of an entrance lobby with a separate downstairs cloakroom.
The lobby leads into a modern newly fitted kitchen and has a dining area. French doors lead out to a small terrace, perfect for morning coffee and breakfast.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
A brick arch lead into the double height lounge and has French doors out to the private garden and terrace, ideal for evening cocktails and outside dining.
The lounge has a television and a dvd player.
There is a double bedroom with en suite shower room on the ground floor.
Set on the edge of the Aveyron gorge, these two stone cottages have been sympathetically renovated to a high standard and retain many original features. The cottages share a swimming pool and both have their own private dining terraces.They are set in a quiet hamlet 5 minutes from Laguepie where you will find a boulangerie, mini-market, restaurants and bars. Situated between Najac and Cordes this is an ideal base for sight-seeing and activities such as kayaking, river swimming, walking, cycling, horse riding, wine tasting etc. Historic cities of Albi, Montauban, St Antonin-noble-val ((the location for Steven Spielberg's 2014 film starring Helen Mirren) and Toulouse are within easy reach as is the wine region of Gaillac and the Lot valley.
Trevor & Sue have been running a property renovation business in the Midi-ÿrenees since 2002 specialising in the renovation of stone barns and corps de hermes. They bought Acacia and Jasmine cottages in 2007 when they were totally derelict and lovingly restored them to their current high standard.
Trevor has been a builder since 1988 and has also worked as a free lance journalist publishing a collection of columns about his experiences working in France entitled 'Vive la Rénovation' in 2007.
Sue used to specialise in welfare benefits, working over the years for various local governments and solicitors but now manages the running of the holiday cottage business while Trevor continues his contracting and property development business.
Trevor and Sue Morris purchased this barn in 2007
The price includes all electricity, cleaning, bedlinen, bath towels and swimming towels.
To secure your booking we will send you a booking form which you need to return along with a 25% deposit with the remaining 75% payable 8 weeks prior to your arrival. The full amount being payable on bookings made less than 8 weeks prior to arrival. A returnable security deposit is also payable.
The changeover day is Friday with arrivals after 4pm and departures by 10am. There may be flexibility depending on availability.
Notes on prices:
For larger groups the two cottages can be rented together to provide accommodation for a maximum of 4 people at a discounted price:
Peak Season £1080.00
Low Season £820.00
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website: