Cottage in Northbourne, Nr. Deal, Kent, England - Peaceful Location, 2 Mins Walk to Wonderful Kentish Countryside, 10 Mins Drive to the Coast
Townsend Cottage is situated in the heart of the Kentish countryside, providing wonderful accommodation with which we hope will be a home from home experience. The Cottage is situated in one of the most unspoilt villages in rural East Kent, Northbourne Village has a thriving community with a particularly attractive village street lined with in the main with period cottages and houses. Northbourne is just a short drive away from the coastal towns of Deal, Walmer, Kingsdown and St Margaret's Bay and the sandy beaches of Broadstairs and Ramsgate. Dover, the Channel Tunnel and the Eurostar Ashford are a short distance away for travel to Europe. There are plenty of beautiful countryside walks with wonderful bird life to enjoy along with cycling and horse riding being popular pursuits.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"What a beautiful cottage, we have had a wonderful weekend and look forward to staying again". June 2011.
"Cottage & garden very comfortable and thoughtfully equipped, had a wonderful time". July 2011.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Deal which is a pebble beach, Deal boasts a fine pier used by keen fishermen with a pleasant café serving breakfast, snacks and light meals all day. Further along the coast, just a short drive away are the sandy beaches of Broadstairs and Pegwell Bay.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% deposit is required when making a booking and the balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival. We will send you our confirmation/rental agreement giving full terms and conditions. For late bookings full payment will be required.
Saturday to Saturday bookings. Departure by 10am arrivals from 4.00pm. Please be kind enough to let us know if you will be arriving later than 4.00pm Please contact us for any late enquiries for short breaks - we will try to be as flexible as possible.
Notes on prices:
Notes on prices and availability:
Contact should be made by email or phone in the first instance.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Good size family bathroom with hand basin, WC and full size bath.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 + cot (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. All rooms are tastefully decorated with high quality linen, all have plenty of hanging and folding storage.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Central heating. dishwasher, washing machine. tumble dryer, microwave. TV/DVD player and free view, Wifi, CD/radio, quality bed linen and towels provided. You will also be welcome to consume the fruit and herbs from the garden and “pickings” from the greenhouse. Outside: There is a large English country garden which is well stocked. Plenty of garden furniture placed for guests' use. An ideal location for avid bird watchers! Utility Room: Shower cubicle with electric shower. Full size fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: High quality linen and towels provided. The property is cleaned on turn around but a daily cleaning service can be provided, this will be charged independently. For holidays of over 1 week clean linen and towels provided. Other: Dining room seats 6, with character dresser. DVDs along with children's games provided.