Villa in Vale do Lobo, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location behind 15th Tee of Royal Golf Course. Tennis & VdL Clubhouse within easy reach.
The villa is situated in one of the best roads in Vale do Lobo. It is ideally located for Vale do Lobo Beach & Praca which are 5 minutes walk away. Tennis & Golf Academies are also within walking distance. The villa is modern, clean, comfortable and immaculately kept. The accommodation is well laid out & sleeps 9 comfortably in its 4 bedrooms. There is a fold up bed to increase sleeping capacity to 10. The upstairs terrace has a small pool, sun loungers & seating area with large wall mounted parasol. The downstairs terrace has an electric awning over a dining table that seats up to 10. There is a stand alone BBQ. Fully equipped kitchen with utensils and crockery, glassware to cater for at least 10. Utility room with washer & dryer. Walled drying area outside. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room & separate dressing room. TV/DVD & CD player. Double doors lead onto the upstairs terrace. There are fitted wardrobes in 2 of the bedrooms. The large sitting room has 3 couches, TV, Apple TV and DVD player, speakers for Ipod. There is an extensive DVD collection. Double doors push back into wall to access patio area with BBQ. The property is fully alarmed. WIFI throughout villa.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“I bought my property in Vale do Lobo as I loved the area. I had holidayed there on several occasions and had been looking to buy a place in the sun and could not think of anywhere better. It is so convenient for the UK and Ireland. I also love the Portuguese people who seem genuinely pleased to welcome you...... unlike some other European countries. I have now owned my property for 10 years and have not regretted buying in Vale do Lobo for one second. I just wish I had done it sooner. I spend 9 months of the year there and feel I am I credibly lucky to be in such a truly wonderful place. Living so close to the ocean is great and if I want to immerse myself in the Portuguese lifestyle there are many lovely villages and towns less than half an hour's drive away.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Vale do Lobo has a very good Tennis Academy that non-members can use. They run special week long courses in Summer with tuition and tournaments.
Another very good tennis venue is Maria's, a lovely friendly well run club that can be used on an ad hoc basis. www.tennisinportugal.com for more details.
The property is a 5 minute walk to Vale do Lobo beach. Maria's beach is 10 minutes walk away. There are numerous other beaches within a 5-10 minute drive, all providing loungers, shade and good standard restaurants. Julia's beach, a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive away has great water sports facilities.
The property is a 20-25 minute drive from Faro airport. If staying in Vale do Lobo for more than one week, car hire is recommended. However, there is a good selection of restaurants in the Praca, a short walk away. There is a bank and a supermarket on site. There is a car hire company on site. There is also a Medical Centre in the resort with medical and dental care.
Almancil, the closest town, is a 10 minute drive away. It has a wide array of supermarkets and small shops. Loule, a beautiful town, is 15 minutes drive away. Loule has a bustling market every Saturday.
There are numerous good quality restaurants within walking distance and many, many more a short drive away. There is a cash point in the Praca and a bank with a cash point in the Vale do Lobo Shopping Mall which are both within walking distance. Vale do Lobo has a brand new Pingo Doce supermarket with its own coffee shop. It is very reasonably priced. There is a Medical Centre and Dentist on site.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Payment details. 25% deposit at time of booking. This is non-refundable. Balance due 10 wks before arrival. 100% due if booked less than 10 wks before arrival. Cancellations. Up to 4 wks before arrival, 50% refund. up to 2 wks before arrival, 25% refund. Less than 2 wks, no refund. There is a security deposit of £300 due at time of balance payment. This will be refunded 7 days after departure subject to there being no breakages beyond normal wear and tear. Teenagers must be accompanied by at least one parent.
Changeover Day. Saturday, where possible but can be flexible.
Checkout -11:00am. Check In - 3:30pm.
If house is not rented out, these times can vary.
25% deposit at time of booking. This is non-refundable. Balance due10 wks before arrival. Cancellations. Refund 50% up to 4 wks before arrival, 25% up to 2 wks before arrival. Less than 2 wks before no refund. Payment is by Bank Transfer only to HSBC, Mrs L Cowdery. I will never ever ask for payment into any other account or contact you from a different email other than email@example.com.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“I love the sea and the coastline and feel spoiled that I can walk from my house down to the beach. It is such a beautiful walk with fabulous views. I also love the food and I feel I can completely relaxed there.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite to bedroom 1
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite to bedroom 3
- Family Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Family Bathroom
- Shower room 1, en-suite to bedroom 1 with shower and WC. Shower room 2, en-suite to bedroom 3 with shower and WC. Family bathroom with large walk-in shower, WC and bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Ensuite, dressing room, doors to upstairs terrace, Air Con.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Ensuite shower room. Fitted wardrobes. Air Con.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Hanging space, large floor fan. Doors to upstairs terrace.
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, Fitted wardrobes. Air Con. Opposite family bathroom.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite shower room, separate dressing room. Bedroom 2 with double bed, hanging area. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe, en-suite shower room. Bedroom 4 with double bed, fitted wardrobe, single day bed. Fold up bed.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: There are beds for up to 9 people plus a single fold up bed. The fold up bed is only suitable for a small child. Whilst the villa is very spacious, it is not suitable for 10 adults. Cots, where required, will have to be provided by guests. Outside: There is a downstairs terrace with a table that seats up to 10. There is an electric awning overhead. Upstairs there is a large roof terrace with a small swimming pool. There are sun loungers and a comfortable seating area with a large parasol overhead. There is a large separate drying area outside. The property is surrounded by large mature gardens which are the property of Vale do Lobo. The villa is fully alarmed. There is WIFI throughout villa. Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine and separate tumble dryer. Ironing board and Iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. There is no maid service. However, this can be arranged at extra cost. For stays longer than one week a maid will clean and change towels and linen once a week. Other: WIFI throughout villa.