Apartment in Salcombe, Devon, England - Quiet Residential Area Within Walking Distance Of The Town Centre Amenities And Close To Beaches
Robrough Court is a bright and spacious apartment situated in a quiet residential area of Salcombe only minutes from shops, restaurants and the waterfront. Accessed from a street level front door leading up stairs to the first floor the apartment is then split over two levels. First floor landing leading to a fully equipped Kitchen/dining room, master bedroom (with en-suite), two twin bedrooms and family bathroom. Further stairs rise to second floor spacious and comfortably furnished living room with Estuary views. Bed linen is provided but guests must provide their own towels and tea towels. Outside is a private off street parking space to the front (further on-street parking available near by) and to the rear is an enclosed patio garden equipped with a table and chairs and a barbecue.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Several beaches within easy reach, most particularly South Sands beach which can be reached from the town (walking distance) and then by ferry. Other nearby beaches include North Sands, Portlemouth and Blackpool Sands.
A car would be recommended to get to Salcombe and there is a parking space. Driving distances from London airports is approximately 4 hours and Bristol airport about 2 hours. There is a nearer, smaller airport at Exeter where major road and rail services can also be found.
There is a boat park in Salcombe if bringing your own boat. Salcombe has a good range of local amenities with a delicatessen, butcher, fishmongers, chemist several pubs and restaurants and banks.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Oct 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 5 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 30% deposit is required to secure any booking. The outstanding balance is due 8 weeks prior to the holiday start date. If booking within 8 weeks of the holiday then the full amount is payable on confirmation. Please note that a separate security deposit (against breakages, damage etc) is also required at this point by separate cheque which will be returned at the end of the holiday.
Changeover day is usually a Friday.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1 with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Family bathroom with bath, with thermostatic shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, ensuite shower room and estuary views. Bedroom two; full size twin beds, bedroom 3;full sized single bed with second pull out bed to create a double or twin room as required. All bedrooms have ample clothes storage.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Please contact owner. Outside: The property has a charming enclosed rear patio garden which is equipped wth a table and chairs and a barbecue - great for summer evenings. There is also space to dry towels and laundry. To the front of the property is a single private off road parking space, a rarity in Salcome! (further on-street parking available near by). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen is included. Guests must bring their own towels and tea towels. Linen changed weekly.