Villa in Cap Estate, St Lucia, Caribbean - A Very Secure, Secluded Location Yet Only 5 Mins Drive To Golf Course/beach, Housekeeper
Pepperpoint is situated on a hillside in the Exclusive Cap Estate, the northern most tip of St Lucia. Entering the villa through electric, remote control gates, the property is set well back from the road, ensuring complete privacy. The elevated position allows Pepperpoint to benefit from the breathtaking views of both the Caribbean and Atlantic and the flow of natural breezes. There is a private 10m pool and the villa is set in over a half acre of well established gardens stocked with a variety of fruit trees and coconut palms. The villa is spacious and comfortably designed for open plan living with a number of french doors that lead to extensive patio and veranda areas. There is a covered pagoda for dining beside the swimming pool and the palm trees give additional natural shade to the pool area where there are sun loungers and a hammock. A championship golf course and stunning, secluded beach are 5 mins drive away; Rodney Bay with shops and restaurants is a 10 min drive.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Just wanted to say thank you for such a great place. We loved the villa and Gemina, the housekeeper, was wonderful. Personally, we loved just collapsing by the pool. Tropical Villas were also excellent Hope to return soon." - Mr Pryce, Notts, England
"we had a really great holiday, lovely villa and the housekeeper is a real gem, keen to book again perhaps for the Jazz festival"
Mr Sweet, Sussex, UK
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Pepperpoint Villa experience
I've been back a week now and it's a bit of a mood killer! Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for letting your villa to us. You have a beautiful home and I couldn't have asked for a more serene and comfortable place. Marguerite and Germina were great - very accommodating and pleasant.
Had a great weeks stay at this lovely villa. The views are fabulous overlooking both the Atlantic and Caribbean sea and being in an elevated position you catch the cooling breeze never making it unbearably hot. Many hours were spent relaxing around the secluded swimming pool and lounging on the terrace admiring the view. The villa is very comfortable and Germina the housekeeper could not have been more accommodating. The house is fully equipped with everything you need for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. I was there to specifically improve my Kite surfing skills and with Cas-En-B beach only 10 mins away it was easy to pop down when the weather conditions were right. The jetski assisted tuition from the school "Kite surfing st Lucia" was first class. There is plenty to do nearby at Rodney Bay but Villa Pepperpoint is a great location from which to base yourself. We felt the villa was great value for money but you do need a car. Would love to return!
Wonderful villa holiday
Pepperpoint is luxurious, spacious, tranquil and private. It has amazing views over the Caribbean and Atlantic ocean. Fantastic pool and lovely garden with fruit trees. Beautiful secluded beaches nearby. The housekeeper couldn't do enough to make us welcome and was a great source of local information. The transfer company that was recommended by the villa owners was efficient and friendly. There are many local restaurants and shops within a ten minute drive. Overall we had a great family holiday, the villa was excellent value for money and we would love to return.
Activity and Interests
There is a good selection of beaches within an easy drive. Pepperpoint is a 10 minute drive from the famous Reduit beach which has a variety of watersports in a beautiful sheltered bay. The delightful Smugglers Cove is more secluded 5 minutes away. Cas En Bas beach on the Atlantic coast is 7 minutes drive is a good spot for kite surfing and horse riding; you can even swim with the horses! The beach at Pigeon Point is a national park and a 5 minute drive (entrance charge).
George Charles airport at Vigie is a 20 minute drive away. Hewanorra airport 1 hour and 30 minutes. Helicopter transfers between airports can be arranged. Car hire is highly recommended.
Rodney Bay Marina is 7 mins drive with bars, cafe, supermarkets, art gallery, bank. A further 2 mins drive is Rodney Bay with a larger selection of shops, supermarkets, banks, variety of cafes, bars, hotels and good choice of restaurants. Pigeon Island, national reserve is a 5 min drive.
There are a variety of Boat trips and tours which leave from Rodney Bay and the Marina. The capital, Castries, has an open market most days of the week and is about a half hour drive away. A little further on is Marigot Bay with the famous Dolittles bar/restaurant. In the south of the island you will find the rainforest with the stunning twin Pitons along with the sulphur springs. Other activities on the island include turtle watching (seasonal). Eco adventures such as Rainforest sky rides and trails available for serious hikers and bird watching enthusiasts. There are also a variety of good diving locations and excellent deep sea fishing excursions from the Marina.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non-refundable payable is required to confirm booking. The remaining balance and damages deposit is due 45 days before arrival.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal direct to the owner. Alternatively payment can be made by credit card to our Manageing Agent in St Lucia.
75% refundable up to 45 days before arrival.
Further payment details can be obtained from the owner.
There is no changeover day all bookings are flexible.
Check in time - not before 2pm
Departure time - 12 noon (later departure can be arranged depending on availability).
Notes on prices:
Please email for prices as we often offer special deals such as stay 7 pay 5
Prices quoted above are based on 2 person occupancy.
Low Season: 15th April 2014 -14th December 2014
Rates for 3-4 person US$ 315 per day
Rates for 5-6 persons US$ 395 per day
High Season: 15th December 2014-14th April 2015
3-4 person US$ 410 per day
5-6 person US$ 525 per day
For bookings of 21 nights or longer 10% reduction on all villa rates.
No tired rates for Christmas/New Year
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1, bath, sep shower cubicle, WC, washhand basin with vanity unit. En-suite shower room to bedroom 2, WC, washhand basin, shower cubicle. En-suite shower room to bedroom 3, WC, washhand basin, walk in shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with queen size bed. French doors to balcony with stunning views. Bedroom 2 with queen size bed. Bedroom 3 with two single beds can convert to king size bed. All have air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathrooms.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We employ a Rental Management Agent in St Lucia whose office is located 5 mins drive from the villa. We cannot recommned them highly enough as they look after the maintenance of the villa and the staff. They will arrange a welcome visit on your arrival to introduce themselves and are on hand to deal with any problems or questions that you may have. Full contact details are in the villa and they will also be given to you prior to departure in order that you have a point of contact. They are also able to arrange any trips/bookings/carhire etc that you wish to make. Outside: Pepperpoint has a well established garden offering a good degree of privacy, while the elevated position gives extensive views and allows a cool breeze to flow through. A veranda runs along 2 sides of the villa and is accessed by french doors, here you will find comfortable seating including a daybed. Other french doors lead to the extensive terracotta patio and decked swimming pool area. A small gazebo gives a shaded dining area (seats 6)and affords wonderful views over the Atlantic, a second, parasol covered dining area (seats 4) on the higher patio gives uninterrupted views of the Caribbean sea and Pigeon Island. Central to the outdoor area is the 10m (private)swimming pool fringed with palms for shade, 6 sun-loungers and hammock. In addition, there is a half acre of garden surounding the property to explore. Indigenous coconut palms, bougainvillea and passionfruit abound along with mango, orange, lime and grapefruit trees from which you are welcome to help yourself. Utility Room: Washing machine, drying rack, ironing board. Germina, our housekeeper, will do laundry for a small charge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen supplied, along with beach towels. Linen is changed twice weekly. Our housekeeper, Germina, works 6 days a week from 9am till 3pm and will prepare lunch and dinner if required. Other: Morning room off kitchen/dining area has 2 comfortable wicker sofas, chair, and coffee table. There is a cooling ceiling fan and french doors lead straight out on to the pool area.