Apartment at Roda Golf And Beach Resort, Murcia, Spain - Peaceful Location Overlooking The Golf Course A Short Drive From The Beach
The property comprises 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining area. This leads onto a balcony with a dining area. From the main balcony leads a staircase to the roof terrace which is what makes this apartment very special. The roof terrace is the same dimensions as the entire apartment itself and boasts great seating and sunbathing areas as well as a purpose built barbecue and separate dining area. all outdoor areas are brightly decorated with a mixture of plants to add a relaxing finishing touch. Ideally located for the golfer or for those wanting a relaxing break. The pool is directly next to the property with the delightful Mar Menor just a 10 minute drive away. The apartment has free WIFI available.
About the Owner
About Dean Mirfin
I'm Dean and I have worked extremely hard to make my home in Spain as comfortable as possible. I visit Murcia regularly and now that our home is complete I want to share it with those who value the finer things. The roof terrace is a great favourite spot and days can go by with very little straying from up on the roof. Having a shower on the terrace really helps on those hot days!
Dean Mirfin purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Dean Mirfin chose Cartagena & Mar Menor
Of all the places where I have travelled, and much within Spain, I got hooked on Murcia more than any other. It offers a great mix to suit all tastes. For golf it is ideal and the beaches on the Mar Menor are great and very safe due to the shallow water. The region offers a great mix of the old and the new. What makes it even better is that Roda is only 5 minutes from Murcia (San Javier) airport. It doesn't get much better than that!
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment has every comfort you would want and expect from very comfortable beds and furniture through to all devices in the Kitchen. Whatever time of year the temperature inside can be kept at a comfortable level. In the winter their is full gas central heating and in the summer air conditioning throughout. Whilst many apartments have roof terraces many of our neighbours are envious of the space and luxury which our provides.
From the Owner
“Of all the places where I have travelled, and much within Spain, I got hooked on Murcia more than any other. It offers a great mix to suit all tastes. For golf it is ideal and the beaches on the Mar Menor are great and very safe due to the shallow water. The region offers a great mix of the old and the new. What makes it even better is that Roda is only 5 minutes from Murcia (San Javier) airport. It doesn't get much better than that!”
Activity and Interests
The beach is a 10 minute drive away. The Mar Menor is a salty lagoon separated from the Mediterranean sea by the La Manga Strip. The lagoon though is many miles across. Most of the Mar Menor is very shallow making it perfect for children and families as well as a great and popular place for all kings of water sports. Bars and restaurants can be found alongside the sandy beaches.
Murcia (San Javier) airport is a mere 5 minutes away and Alicante airport approximately 1 hour. It is advisable to hire a car (many care hire companies operate from Murcia airport) as even relatively short trips will clock up reasonable amounts in taxi fares. Flights to Murcia for much of the year are available from most UK airports.
The main town of Los Alcazares is less than 10 minutes away by car. Depending on your tastes there are an extensive choice of restaurants and bars available ranging from the very British to the very Spanish providing variety for all tastes.
Roda is ideally placed for exploring the region of Murcia for those who want to get out and about. Locally though is all you could need for your stay in the region. Within approximately 10 minutes are a variety of shops and supermarkets for your needs. Most, especially Mercadona near San Javier have great fresh meat and seafood making for great barbecues on the roof terrace. Within Los Alcazares, the nearest town, are a number of banks and cash points available.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
All payments to be made by bank transfer. in addition to the rental cost an additional security deposit of £250 is required which is refunded following a clean and check of the property. To confirm the booking a 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance plus £500 security deposit must be paid at least 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival must be paid in full. Any breakages or damage will be deducted from the security deposit.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices will be adjusted depending on length of stay but are not pro rata due to cleaning and changeover costs.
A deposit of 50% of the total rental price is payable on reservation. The balance plus the security deposit is payable at the latest 6 weeks prior to the arrival date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The apartment has every comfort you would want and expect from very comfortable beds and furniture through to all devices in the Kitchen. Whatever time of year the temperature inside can be kept at a comfortable level. In the winter their is full gas central heating and in the summer air conditioning throughout. Whilst many apartments have roof terraces many of our neighbours are envious of the space and luxury which our provides.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 is an en suite to the main bedroom which has a bath with a shower over and vanity unit. Bathroom 2 has a large walk in shower and vanity unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and en suite bathroom with doors out to the balcony. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This apartment is designed and furnished as a home from home and has everything you need for a relaxing or energetic holiday. The added character and space provided by the roof terrace, with all day exposure to the sun, sun loungers, ample seating and dining areas with a large barbecue, many days can result in you not even leaving the apartment. For the golfer the PGA course at Roda is recognised as one of the top courses in the region. The apartment sits closely alongside the 18th fairway. The club house features a large bar and outside terrace as well as a night club and a varied menu for casual or fine dining. Close by are the towns of Los Alcázares and San Javier which offer great dining experiences. With the beach Just a 10 minute drive away and Roda being only 5 minutes from Murcia (San Javier) airport the apartment is in an ideal vacation location. Outside: From the lounge or main bedroom is the main balcony which features a dining table with seating for 4. Stairs lead from the balcony to the roof terrace which provides great panoramic views across the golf course and towards the sea. Days can easily drift by on the roof terrace which is the same size again as the entire apartment. There is ample space with 4 sun loungers and comfortable seating for up to 10 people. A Large parasol provides for welcome shade when needed. For dining there is a table which seats six and electric lighting for those lazy evenings. A large brick built barbecue allows you to enjoy the local food, especially the wide selection of fresh sea food. An i-pod docking speaker system is available to take up to the roof terrace to enhance your evening with some great sounds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom and beach towels are provided as well as all bed linen. Should you require a clean of the apartment during your stay or extra linen/towels this can be arranged for an additional cost. The apartment has plenty of cleaning materials if needed.