Villa in Porroig, Ibiza, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Secluded Location With Stunning Views From All The Rooms And Easy Steps Down To The Sea
A recently re-furbished 50 year old villa in a secluded spot with no near neighbours or other houses. Stunning sea views from all the rooms. 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, well equipped kitchen, sat TV, air con in 4 rooms, dishwasher, washing machine, DVD/CD, Wi-fi, secure parking. Extensive terraces and large roof area gives numerous dining and sun-lounging locations. There is also a sandy beach within walking distance with excellent restaurants such as the well-known Blue Marlin and Yemanja and several beach bars. Access to local village via tarmac road is 5 mins and has a good supermarket and all necessary facilities.
About the Owner
I am a retired Army Officer married to a Dane, living in the south of England. We have owned the villa in Ibiza since 1964 and use it regularly as our second home. It is a comfortable house suitable for families.
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“The villa is in a wonderful location overlooking two bays and has steps down to a charming beach with fishing huts. Ibiza is so easy to get to only a couple of hours from UK. There are some very good beach restaurants and bars also within walking distance. It is a magical island still unspoilt by the infamous clubbers with a fascinating history and impressive old town.”
Activity and Interests
The villa is situated above a charming little fishing cove which can be accessed by private steps down from the villa, partly sandy/partly stony with local fishing boats and huts. The next bay (10 mins walk) has a sandy beach and some very good restaurants and bars with sun loungers.
The villa is situated 15 mins drive to the west of Ibiza International Airport and 20 mins drive from Ibiza town. San Jose is the local charming village, it is 10mins drive, it has a couple of banks, pharmacy, supermarkets and a few good shops.
The villa is situated equidistant from the two main towns Ibiza and San Antonio. Both towns have good marinas, shops, restaurants and museums. Ibiza is more attractive being an old Phoenician walled city with much charm and character. San Antonio is the favoured resort for nightclubbing/package tour visitors.
The bay below the villa is a good deep sea mooring and protected location for visiting boats. It is an excellent place for all watersports with very clear water for snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing and fishing. Information is available for the hire of any vessels or equipment. Much of the island, particularily in the north is sparsely populated with pines, olive groves, almond and citrus trees.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking direct with owner, 50% deposit on booking, remainder on arrival.
Flexible - normally saturdays.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Proximity to the sea and water sports. Peace and tranquility and enjoyment of the fabulous views. Very comfortable and practical house with numerous areas for dining and relaxation. Easy access via a tarmac road to local village (5 mins).”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite have a shower, wash basin and WC. 1 double bedroom has a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. Family bathroom has 2 wash basins, bath with shower over, bidet and WC. There are also 2 further showers outside.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (all with airconditioning), 2 twin bedded rooms (one with airconditioning) with a large shared bathroom. (A cot is available to set up)
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is essentially our home and is suitable for 2 families. A hire car is required as we are not within walking distance of the shops. Outside: House is surrounded by extensive terraces. Pool is totally private with a pool light and is 8 x 4m. Sheltered inner courtyard has a built in barbeque, flower beds and potted plants. Large roof terrace has sun loungers and pool area and terraces have sun loungers and tables. Utility Room: Washing machine with outside basin and clothes line. Well equipped workshop. Large cisterna with 45 tonnes of fresh drinking water. Although we are on mains water it is sometimes a bit chlorinated and we prefer to use our own water for drinking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels (changed weekly) are included. Maid service is included for one day per week, however more hours are available if required. Other: Large roof terrace with sofa and sun loungers. Inner courtyard with large dining table, chairs and barbeque. Garage for storage. Well equipped workshop. Car port.