Villa in Zambrone, Nr. Tropea, Calabria, Italy - Hillside Location, 5 Min Drive To The Beach
This villa is decorated more like a home than a holiday villa and it evokes a warm welcoming feeling on anyone who stays there. Everything you would expect and more is supplied at the villa, making your visit an enjoyable one.
This villa is located just 5 minutes' drive from Zambrone Marina and is positioned high up in the hills, where you can absorb panoramic views of the ocean and Stromboli. The villa is centrally located in Zambrone, on the west coast of Calabria. Just a short drive west of the villa you can visit beautiful scenic towns such as Paraghelia, Tropea, Capo Vaticano, Ricadi and Jopollo.
All these towns offer different and charming aspects of real Italian living. Enjoy beautiful walks along meandering cobbled streets, discover fine wine and rich coffee in many of the quaint little cafe bars along the way. While visiting all these amazing coastal towns you can absorb breath taking scenery along the way, each town offers beautiful mile long strands of beach.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much for the use of your villa in Zambrone over the past couple of weeks. We had an excellent time and were delighted by the facilities, cleanliness, pool and location of the villa along with the friendliness of the 'locals' and those employed to look after your property. A big thank you to Tom for meeting us late at night and providing the essential welcome bits and pieces. Also for the hand back at the end of our stay. All of this made our honeymoon extra special. Excellent! Phil & Jan Baker, UK
We enjoyed it so much staying in you villa. Everything was so nice. I'll keep your email address so maybe we can come back another time. We really liked it and you and Tom were so helpful and friendly. Sybille, Germany
Activity and Interests
5 min drive from Zambrone beach a favourite for locals and visitors alike. A long wide stretch of white sandy beach, linked to picturesque cliffs & rocky coves with secluded beaches and deliciously warm safe bathing. Even in peak season you can find your own space. During the summer months you can hire boats, pedalos and jet skis. In high season the beach has bars and clubs. From the beach you can see Stromboli.
Lamezia Terme airport (SUF) is 49km, 50min drive. Direct flights from Stanstead with Ryanair and from Gatwick with Monarch. Car hire is highly recommended. The Railway station is 5 min drive with low cost trains to Tropea, Capo Vaticano, Reggio, Pizzo, Lamezia and other mainline stations further afield. 20 min to Pizzo railway station with Eurostar trains from Rome via Naples to Regio Calabria.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
25% of rental fee due on reservation of booking, the balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival. Refundable breakages deposit of €200 required on arrival, to be refunded within two weeks of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
During the Summer - normally Saturdays with arrival after 4pm and departure before 10am. However please contact us if you would like another day as we will try and accommodate your request. For other periods arrival/departure times are totally flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week inclusive of linens/towels and electric consumption.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master bedroom: En-suite bathroom has shower cubicle, WC, bidet, washbasin. Window giving ample natural light. Bedroom 2: En-suite bathroom has shower cubicle, WC, bidet, washbasin, washing machine. Window giving ample natural light.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed, 2 bedside tables, French doors to another balcony. Air-con. Bedroom comprises 2 single beds and large wardrobe. Air-con.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Facilities include Air-con (seperate in each room), free WiFi internet access, satellite TV, DVD player with USB port, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, clothes dryer rack. All windows and French doors have equipped with mosquito nets. High-chair, travel cot and stair-gate are available on prior reservation. French doors out to balcony/terrace which overlooks the beach and the beautiful sunsets over the sea. Metal stairs from the balcony to the rooftop sun-terrace. Outside: Villa has a balcony with sea view and rooftop sun-terrace. Large veranda with the comfortable armchairs and round coffee table. Private outdoor heated swimming pool, 8 by 4 meters with the "Roman steps" which are very convenient for entering the pool, especially with the small children. Outdoor shower next to the pool. Sun loungers. Private garden with BBQ and dining area with table and chairs for dinning "al-fresco". Secure parking outside the villa. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Please contact owner.