Kardaki House, Kalamaki Bay, Nr. Kassiopi, Corfu / Greek Islands, Greece - Incredible Views
Villa with private pool and incredible views. Situated above a long sandy beach. Five minute walk down through the olive grove to the beach. Ideal for children. Fly to Corfu Town and then it is about 45 minutes in a hire car or taxi.
Top Traveller Review
Holiday of a lifetime
About the Owner
About Peter Skinner
This villa is owned by Peter Skinner. He brought the land and built the house in 1987. It is a stunning house and you will have the most fabulous holiday here!
(1 traveller reviews)
Holiday of a lifetime
Kardaki House is the most beautiful villa and location you could ever wish for.Peter & Jennie have spent many years making the villa a home from home.The only place I will ever go back to,thank you so much for letting us share your paradise
Activity and Interests
Five minute walk down to wonderful sandy beach. Ideal for little children.
Fly to Corfu Town and then it is about 45 minutes in a hire car or taxi.
Kassiopi is ten minutes in the car. Parithia is five minutes. Tere are a few tavernas on the beach below. The sandy beach is a five minute walk. Corfu town is approx 45 mins drive.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact us for details.
Monday changeover day.
Notes on prices:
For High Season prices, July and August, please contact us. However High Season 2016 is now full apart from a possibility of the 1st August week, as of Nov 2015.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 5 washrooms - 2 with baths and showers, 3 with only showers
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Five x bedrooms (each sleeps 2 persons). the fifth bedroom is a walk from the house and an extra £200 a week to rent.
- Notes on accommodation: The most wonderful English owned family home, perfect for a truly wonderful holiday with everlasting memories. Outside: Private pool and, privacy and incredible views. Utility Room: The maid will help you with everything you need. Plenty of space for everything. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid six mornings a week. Towels and linen provided but bring a beach towel. Other: Fabulous master bedroom suite upstairs. Ground floor is three bedrooms with bath or shower room each. Under the pool, so a short walk from the house, is another bedroom with shower room. This room is an extra £200 a week to rent.