Cap D'Antibes Villa: Sea And Beach Metres Away: rates at 30% discount :book direct with the owner
Our spacious and luxurious villa is located steps from the sandy Garoupe beach, and within easy reach of all facilities and other coastal areas. The upper two floors of the villa can be rented alone, comprising three double bedrooms, with study, and separate 60sq.m living room, overlooking the garden and pool with a sea view. In addition, there is a two-bedroom self-contained flat on the garden floor, suitable for teenagers, or staff (this can only be rented with the villa, not independently). The villa is fully equipped, including reversible climatisation, heated pool and 120sq.m roof terrace, with spectacular views from Nice, across the Mediterranean and over Cap d'Antibes. Wifi throughout the house, with satellite TV in living room, main bedroom and apartment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please feel free to contact us on our land line - +44(0)1959 534426 - This is a genuine,owner's listing, bookings are made with us and your money is safe. The current advertised price is at 30% discount on usual prices, for parties of 6 or less (villa alone): please enquire for further details
About the Owner
About Caroline Edmondson
I live in the UK with my husband and two children, but visit France often. We have owned property in France for some years and fairly recently 'relocated' within the Cap d' Antibes area, where there is a good mix of things to do, people to meet and places to go. We spend most of our holidays there, it is lovely being so close to the sea, the beach and all the wonderful restaurants!
Caroline Edmondson purchased this villa in 2011
Why Caroline Edmondson chose Cannes - Grasse - Antibes
Having sold our previous villa, within months we realised that we wanted to be back in the area again. This villa has been completely refurbished to a very high standard, and is looking stunning. We would miss having a bolt-hole in this fabulous location!
What makes this villa unique
This villa lends itself to families with more grown-up children. The adults enjoy upstairs, and the youngsters can 'do their own thing' in the apartment on the garden floor. We only let the villa as a whole, it cannot be let to two separate entities, thus ensuring the privacy of the renters and sole use of facilities.
From the Owner
“Having sold our previous villa, within months we realised that we wanted to be back in the area again. This villa has been completely refurbished to a very high standard, and is looking stunning. We would miss having a bolt-hole in this fabulous location!”
Activity and Interests
The sea is where you see it, with a beach in front of the house, with water sports available in the summer. The sandy beach of la Garoupe, with it's cafés and restaurants is less than a five minute walk.
Nearest airport: Nice :18km.
Nearest ferry: Nice : 20km.
Nearest train: Antibes or Juan les Pins at 2km.
Nearest motorway: A8, 5 kilometres.
Nearest beach: Pebble: 20m. Sandy:La Garoupe: 300 metres.
Nearest café/ restaurant : several within 1-2km, inc Michelin Star Le Bacon
Nearest ski: Auron/Isola 90 mins.
Nearest golf : Cannes Mougins /Mandelieu: 5 kilometres.
Nearest supermarket: 300m, with other shops, inc butchery a little further on
Car: not necessary.
Antibes and Juan-les-pins are within 2km.
Cap d'Antibes is one of the most exclusive locations on the Cote d'Azur. The property is optimally placed to take best advantage of all that the Cap has to offer: scenic walks around the Smuggler's Path, past the famous Eden Roc hotel. The area has something for everyone - Plage Garoupe is a few minute walk from the villa where where are lovely private beaches and excellent restaurants. The town of Antibes is a 5 minute drive (or 30 minute gentle walk)where you will find lots of shops, cafés,restaurants, the Picasso Museum and the cathedral. A little further finds the port, and Fort Vauban with many huge boats. Juan les Pins is also within a short drive if you are looking for some exciting night-life. Cannes - with it's Film and other festivals is a 15 minute drive along the most beautiful coastline.Nice is a 20 minute drive in the direction of Monaco. Valbonne, Mougins and St Paul de Vence are also within short drives and are well worth a visit.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 5 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
High season 2017
6 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Peak season 2017
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Summer 2016 prices (1.8.16) The current prices represent a 30% reduction on the usual prices. They apply for parties of 6 or less, occupying the villa alone. Please contact me (via 'enquire button') for further details of this offer.
Bookings are made direct with the owner, with a 30% deposit payable to secure the booking. The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to rental. Security deposit of 25% of the rental, minimum 3000€ required, refundable within two weeks of rental.
Saturdays in summer season, except for monthly bookings, which may be adjusted, in line with other bookings.
Notes on prices:
When you book with us, you are booking with the owner, not an agent (as may happen with other advertised properties)
Discounts are offered for smaller groups.
The prices quoted are for the main part of the villa, maximum occupancy 6. If the apartment is required, in addition, there is a supplement of £1200 per week. The apt is not available for rent individually.
The price includes 50€ per week utilities. Please enquire for prices over Christmas, New Year and Film Festival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This villa lends itself to families with more grown-up children. The adults enjoy upstairs, and the youngsters can 'do their own thing' in the apartment on the garden floor. We only let the villa as a whole, it cannot be let to two separate entities, thus ensuring the privacy of the renters and sole use of facilities.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 300 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 8 - Outdoor Shower
- Main villa: En-suite to chambre de maitre, 25sq.m, with bath and wet-room. Family bathroom, with bath and shower. separate shower room with toilet. 2 guest toilets. Apartment: shower room with toilet. Outdoor shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, This is a zip-and-link bed, thus can be two singles
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, A linked 180cm bed, which can be 2 singles
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, A linked 180cm bed which can be 2 singles
- Description of maximum sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms / bed configuration: Main villa: 1 chambre de maitre (180cm bed), with dressing room and large en-suite bathroom with wet-room shower. 1 double bedroom (180cm : 2 x zip-and-link beds). 1 double bedroom (140cm bed). Apartment: 2 twin-bedded rooms.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The main villa has just undergone major refurbishment to provide high-quality facilities including heated pool, air-conditioning, marble flooring throughout, new bathrooms etc. There is Wifi throughout the house and apartment, satellite connections in most rooms. Satellite in sejour, plus a Freesat TV in master bedroom and apartment (reception is satellite dependent). Apart from the garage, there is off-street parking on the drive for 3-4 cars.It has video surveillance security, and alarm system, with electronic car and pedestrian gates, with intercom system. The spectacular 120 sq.m roof terrace has views over the Garoupe Bay, and along the coast to Nice. Outside: The garden size is around 1000sq.m in total, largely flat, with a few steps. The private pool is 14 x 6m (maximum) and can be heated. There are areas throughout the garden which have sun and shade all day, so there is something to suit everyone. The roof terrace has the sun all day, until just before sunset. There are ample chairs, sunbeds etc for the maximum capacity of 8. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included, with cleaning 4h per week,final clean (6h) included. Additional services may be negotiated locally. Other: bureau / 4th bedroom : a quiet room / office, which can be used as occasional bedroom as it has a sofa-bed. Wifi throughout villa.