Apartment in Candolim, Goa, India - Peaceful Tranquil location, Gated complex, 3 Pools, Close to the Beach, Shops, Restaurants & Bars
A charming, airy and spacious first floor apartment in a stunning location, overlooking two swimming pools and beautifully well-maintained gardens. This community of 78 privately owned apartments is in the centre of Candolim and is walking distance from the beach and a wide selection of bars, restaurants and shops. The complex has 24 hour gated security. The apartment has 2 balconies, front and back, and is a true home from home. Situated within easy walking distance to Candolim beach, shops, bars and restaurants.
About the Owner
We live in the UK. I always wanted a place in India and my husband always wanted a place by the beach so what better place than Goa and we are both happy! We cherish our apartment and are happy to share it with caring and compassionate people.
We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Activity and Interests
It is a less than 10 min walk to the lovely sandy Candolim beach, which has a large selection of beach shacks offering excellent value for money food and drinks. Candolim is a relaxing and quiet resort, yet close to much busier resorts of Baga, Anjuna and Calangute. Candolim beach is one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in North Goa and is the perfect spot for sunbathing or just admiring the view. Water sports, fishing and boat trips are available nearby. The sunsets are beautiful!
Approximately 1 hour (45km) from Dabolim airport by car. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is in Candolim with the beach, bars and shops in walking distance, and taxis are cheap to get around in. Make sure you haggle though! Airport transfers can be organised with prior arrangement.
Journey times by taxi. Calangute and Sinquerim less than 5 mins. Baga and Arpora about 10 mins. The market town of Mapusa 15 mins. The capital Panjim 35 mins. Old Goa 45 mins to an hour. Morjim/Asvem beaches 45 mins to an hour. Palolem beach in south Goa is 2 hours. Dabolim Airport approx 1 hour.
The complex is nestled in a side road off the main Candolim Road. In easy walking distance you will find Newtons supermarket, shops, food stores, money changing facilities, Axis bank, hospital, pharmacy, yoga and massage places, internet cafes, bars, and restaurants to suit all budgets. A ten minutes walk will get you to the wonderful Candolim beach where you can swim and savour sumptuous fresh seafood in one of the numerous beach shacks, enjoy a drink and watch the sunset.
The shops have a fantastic range of goods on sale from wooden carvings and leather goods to precious gemstones. Tailors are abundant and experts in making an exact replica of your favourite designer outfit for a fraction of the cost.
A short, cheap taxi ride away is Calangute with more restaurants & shops. A little further on you will find the fun and lively nightlife in Baga, with more excellent restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings are for a minimum of 1 week during high season. A 25% non-refundable deposit is taken at time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid in full 6 weeks prior to departure. The full amount is payable for bookings made within 6 weeks of departure. In addition, we would request an additional £50 deposit in case of damage or potential breakages during your stay. This will be fully refunded to you within 7 days following apartment check by our property manager after you leave.
Check-in time is 3.00pm and check-out time is 10.00am, however, we always try to be flexible with prior notice.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in UK £ per week. Discounts available for stays longer than 3 weeks. The rate includes one clean & linen change mid-way through a 2-week stay. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance to be paid 6 weeks before departure date. The full amount is payable for bookings made within 6 weeks of departure. A £50 returnable deposit is required to cover key holding and breakages, and this will be returned within 7days following apartment check after you leave.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is fully tiled with wc, washbasin with mirror above, large walk in shower, shower curtain and a big water heater.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king size double bed. Bedroom 2 has two single/twin beds. Both rooms are furnished with bedside tables, lamps, ample wardrobe space, mirrors and a lockable drawer, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and doors to a balcony.
- Notes on accommodation: No pets are allowed in the complex and strictly no smoking inside the apartment please. The balconies are not suitable for young children, and children are not allowed into the swimming pools without adult supervision. The apartment can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. Washing machine. Iron and ironing board. Satellite TV. Flat screen TV. DVD player. Ceiling fans. Air-conditioning in bedrooms. Hairdryer. An inverter has been installed to provide electricity during Power cuts. Outside: This prestigious serene complex is well positioned in a prime location in Candolim. The gated community has very high security 24/7, with visitors and contractors required to sign in. The gardens are maintained to a very high standard and have a good variety of plants including tall palm trees. The complex is away from the hustle and bustle of Candolim, yet only 3-5 mins walk away from the supermarket, shops, bars and restaurants. There are 3 swimming pools with sun loungers, umbrellas, tables and poolside showers, for communal use. The gardens, swimming pools and pool furniture are tended to daily and kept immaculate. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linens and towels supplied, except beach towels (these are very cheap and can be purchased locally) The maid comes once a week, to clean and change sheets and towels. Additional cleaning can be arranged at your request and payable locally. Other: The wide front balcony has very comfortable cane furniture, 4 chairs and a table, and is perfect for chilling and relaxing with a wonderful view of the swimming pools and the beautiful gardens.