Villa in Sandy Lane Estate, Barbados - Close To The Best West Coast Restaurants
This elegant villa located within the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate overlooks the 5th tee and fairway. The property includes three bedrooms, all en-suite as well as a powder room. The villa has its own private pool with six sun loungers. The kitchen with granite counter tops is perfect for preparing a gourmet meal to be enjoyed as you dine alfresco on the outside dining area overlooking the private pool and landscaped gardens. The entrance hall is complemented by an upper and lower sitting room leading to the veranda with porcelain tiles throughout the home. The Villa has a Housekeeper who will also take care of all your personal laundry. Only 5 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk away from the Villa is the private Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach Club facility adjacent to, and in the same bay, as the famous Sandy Lane Hotel. Here the Villa has its own private Cabana with sun loungers, fridge and the Club has toilets and showers.
Top Traveller Review
Efficient and friendly staff.
I would highly recommend this villa.
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
Activity and Interests
Only 5 minutes drive away from the villa is the beautiful and private Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach Club facility adjacent to, and in the same bay, as the famous Sandy Lane Hotel. Here the villa has its own private cabana with sun loungers, fridge and the club has toilets and showers.
Daily scheduled services from the UK by British Airways and Virgin Atlantic from Manchester and London Gatwick.
Car hire is available from numerous companies. Please contact us for more information.
Holetown is about a 5 minute drive away where you will find numerous fantastic restaurants and bars. A larger supermarket, petrol station, 24 hour medical centre, police station and banks.
The South Coast and Bridgetown is about a 30 minute drive from the villa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Apr 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
18 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
8 Jan 2017 - 22 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
30% non refundable deposit with Balance due 3 months prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- The master bathroom a large bath tub, his and hers sinks, extra large walk-in shower, toilet and bidet. The second and third bedroom en-suites contain walk in showers, basin and toilet. There is also a separate powder room with basin and toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Huge Master has King bed, a double sofa bed, large walk in dressing room and large TV. 2nd bedroom has Queen and walk in dressing room. 3rd bedroom has two singles. All are en-suite with lots of storage space, safes, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Golf ...
- Outside: About an acre of Landscaped gardens with BBQ, private pool, six sun loungers, Locked gated access straight onto the golf course. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, household cleaning products and linens and towels storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Our housekeeper works Monday to Saturday and takes care of all household cleaning as well as domestic and guest laundry. All linen plus pool/beach and bath towels are provided and refreshed as needed. Other: Study with internet connection (and WiFi) has a range of books for use during your stay