Apartment in Los Montesinos, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Less Than 5 Min Walk To Enjoy Life In A Typical Spanish Village And A Mere 10 Min Drive To The Coast
The apartment is located on the third floor of a modern three storey building with a lift to all floors and a roof top pool. It has two double bed bedrooms one is en-suite and one twin bedrooms all with wardrobes, a separate bathroom and a well equipped kitchen. From the private balcony and shared roof terrace you can enjoy panoramic views of the village and the giant salt lakes and make the most of the healthy climate these lakes provide. The apartment is ideal for both families and couples with a range of leisure activities and entertainment nearby.
Top Traveller Review
spot on for family holiday
About the Owner
About Mr Iain Steele
Hi, I bought my fabulous apartment in the sun several years ago now, thinking that when I retire I will be able to soak up some spainish sunshine and enjoy a relaxing time together with my partner Sue. I hopefully will be able to spend the engish winter months in spain and enjoy the hot english summers in England Ha! However untill such times I hopefully can rent it out to people who will appreciate what a wonderful place Montesinos is and what the locality has to offer. I have two grown up children with grandchildren all of whom have been to the apartment as there is plenty for all ages to do. Everyone who has used it has given glowing reports several have returned, Give it a try and spoil yourself, you wont be disappointed. Regards Iain
Mr Iain Steele purchased this apartment in 2007
Why Mr Iain Steele chose Torrevieja Area
I bought in this area because Montesinos is a wonderful place and still has the Spainish way of life, I am so glad I did not buy in to an estate. There are over 28 bars restaurants in montesinos and i can walk home , dont need a taxi and dont need to walk for 40 minutes. The swimming pool on the roof is just wonderful.and so are the people in montesinos- so friendly.
What makes this apartment unique
Ther is so much to do and see locally if you want to or equally you can enjoy quietness and tranquility.
(2 traveller reviews)
spot on for family holiday
Spot on for our family holiday my mam and dad (Harold and Lorraine (key holders)) live in the same block so it was a bonus but we would book with Iain again cos the apartment has all you could want for a family we have 4 kids from 13yrs to 18 months
Lovely clean and spacious apartment, everything you need for a great family holiday. Very useful having wi-fi. Brilliant Indian restaurant, bars and shops close by. On arrival meeting Lorraine and Harold (key Holders) couldn't have been more helpful. Lovely park close by great for the kids. Thanks to Iain (owner) for a great holiday.
From the Owner
“I bought in this area because Montesinos is a wonderful place and still has the Spainish way of life, I am so glad I did not buy in to an estate. There are over 28 bars restaurants in montesinos and i can walk home , dont need a taxi and dont need to walk for 40 minutes. The swimming pool on the roof is just wonderful.and so are the people in montesinos- so friendly.”
Activity and Interests
Beach lovers will be spoilt for choice as there are many sandy beaches within a short drive. Guardamar has miles of beautiful sandy beach and nearby are the lovely beaches at La Mata and La Zenia. A 30 minute drive will get you to Mar Menor where you can make the most of the therapeutic qualities of the natural mud spa. Of course if you have hired a car then why not get out and explore the local coastline and discover your own favourites.
The apartment is only a 35 minute drive from Alicante airport and 25 minute drive from Murcia airport. Car hire is recommended but not essential as arrangements can be made for airport transfers at a competitive rate.
Los Montesinos is close to the motorway meaning that it has quick and easy access within an hour's drive to the surrounding historic cities of Elche, Alicante, Murcia, Cartagena and Orihuela.
There is so much to do in the area around Los Montesinos that you won't have time to get bored. As well as going to the beaches, sailing, swimming, fishing, jet skiing and other water sports you will find a wide range of leisure activities and night entertainment including aqua park, bowling alley, cinema, casino and sports complex. The nearby nature reserves and their salt lakes are perfect for enthusiasts of bird watching, walking, cycling and horse riding. There is a lovely square in Los Montesinos boasting several bars and restaurants, serving a variety of cuisine to enjoy your Menu del Dia. Torremendo is a mountain lake nearby where you can swim and fish.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to reserve the apartment, and the balance to be paid 6 weeks before arrival. A security deposit against breakages/damages of £100 is due on payment of the final balance and this will be refunded to you within a week of the completion of your stay. An additional 40 euros for the cleaning and key holding is to be paid locally on arrival.
At busy times of the year the property is required to be vacated by 12:00 noon and arrivals after 16:00 please but I will always try and be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Please contact owner. If required for less than 7 days this can be arranged, no problem. Thanks.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Ther is so much to do and see locally if you want to or equally you can enjoy quietness and tranquility.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Fully tiled en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, bidet, WC, washbasin as well as a bathroom with bath/shower over, WC, washbasin also fully tiled. Please note: both bathrooms have electric shave/toothbrush socket.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, large built in wardrobe and bedside cabinets Bedroom 2 with double bed, wardrobe and bedside cabinet. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, wardrobe and bedside cabinet Patio doors to balcony.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Being on the third (top) floor, the apartment benefits from a cooling breeze in the summer months together with efficient ceiling fans in the living room and all 3 bedrooms. A heater and blankets are provided in the winter period. The spaciousness and the location of the apartment (being in short walking distance to the centre of the village with all its amenities) has attracted a number of the people in the block to make it their permanent home so the communal areas are well maintained. Outside: The large roof top terrace offers you 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside as well as plenty of space to relax and enjoy the sun. The shared roof top pool provides a welcome cool-down in the summer months and in off-season periods the terrace enables you to make the most of the sunshine. Utility Room: Washing machine, ceramic sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedding, linen and towels (including beach towels) are provided. The property will be cleaned prior to your arrival. The property will not be cleaned during your stay and you may use the washing facilities provided for bedding and towels if required Other: Outside areas include a small private balcony overlooking the village and a large roof top terrace with shared swimming pool offering panoramic views of the local botanical park, salt lakes and mountains