House in Cuffley, Nr Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, England, UK - Peaceful Location, Yet Just 20 Minutes By Train To London: Covent Garden, Oxford Street Etc
A large detached luxury double-glazed house with 6 bedrooms which sleeps up to 12 adults plus infants. This is a very spacious property which boasts extremely generous room sizes - all of which have been fully refurnished to an excellent standard throughout in April 2014, along with ample off-street parking. This property is perfect for that special get-together with family and friends. Situated in the attractive village of Cuffley, which has a variety of restaurants, mini Tesco and Co-Op, and a host of other shops. A one minute stroll from the house is a lovely refurbished McMullens pub/restaurant. Excellent links into London by both road and rail (British Rail). This is a private property which is rented as a holiday home and not as a venue for large functions or gatherings. We cannot allow marquees on the grounds as it is situated in a residential street and we must respect our neighbours.
Top Traveller Review
Great house and service
About the Owner
About Kevin Hoare
I try to make my rentals comfortable, appealing and at the right price with total privacy and the ultimate in house and villa rentals home and abroad.
(4 traveller reviews)
Great house and service
A wonderful house with plenty of space and facilities. Great service from the owner, answered all enquiries promptly and returned the security deposit immediately. Would thoroughly recommend.
We had an amazing time here, the property is so well maintained and looked after, Close to London and Hertford, nearby towns and cities. A group of 8 guys Had more than enough space, pool table and juke box provided great entertainment. Would certainly recommend.
Great Stay for 30th Birthday
Had been searching for ages for somewhere to host my 30th birthday that all of my friends could get to where we could all do dinner and drinks and this place was perfect!
Maria & Kevin were fantastic and really helpful throughout, they answered all my questions and were extremely welcoming when we arrived. All the bed linen towels were provided and we had everything we needed.
The house is great, the rooms are all of a really good size and really nicely done out. It's really spacious too, great garden and the games room is brilliant with a pool table and juke box. Plenty of parking out front and a nice pub literally 1minute round the corner. Really close to the train station too.
We all had a great stay and i would definitely recommend
Fabulous house in idyllic location
We stayed for the weekend as a group of 12 girls. We travelled from far and wide across the UK. It is in a convenient location both to Central London and to people travelling to Cuffley.
There is a lovely pub nearby, and the small village centre is a few minutes drive, providing all necessary conveniences.
Plenty of off-street parking, pretty garden with outdoor furniture, fabulous games room with pool table and juke box.
The house is in immaculate condition, exceptionally well maintained, with all towels and linens provided.
We used it as a base and spent both evenings at home. We were more than comfortable and would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends. A great find!!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
White water rafting at Lea Valley Park in Waltham Cross - 5 minute drive away.
Clay pigeon shooting at Lea Valley Park in Waltham Cross. David Lloyd Leisure Complex with indoor and outdoor swimming pools and tennis courts, and a refurbished gymnasium - 5 mins by car at Crews Hill, Enfield.
Easy access to London for sightseeing (Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeons, River Thames boat trips etc) and shopping (Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street etc) and West End theatres - Approx 25 minutes by train. Windsor Castle and LegoLand - 40 minute drive to Windsor. Rambling and biking routes are a short walk away in Cuffley Great Woods. Horse riding is possible in Crews Hill.
Close proximity to Arsenal and Tottenham football grounds - 25 mins by train. Wembley stadium - 40 minutes by train. London Boat Show at Excel Centre. Hampton Court Flower Show - both approx 30 mins by train.
Paradise Wildlife Park (zoo) Broxbourne - 12 mins drive.
Stansted Airport 30 min. Luton Airport 30 min. Gatwick and Heathrow Airports 45 min. Channel Tunnel 50 min.
Nearest village 3 min walk. Waltham Cross 5 min drive. Enfield 7 min drive. Stratford 30 min drive. Brent Cross 30 min drive. Tottenham FC 25 min drive. Arsenal FC 40 min drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
30% deposit to secure booking. Payment in full 8 weeks before arrival, plus a £400.00 security deposit (security deposit is taken for breakages ect. or loss of keys) returned within 5 working days of vacating property.
We are able to accept payment in either £ sterling or in € euros
All dates are flexible. Please contact the owner. Arrival time on or after 4.30pm - departure time on or before 10.30am.
Notes on prices:
Weekend rates (Friday - Sunday) are from £1350.00.
We require a 30% deposit of the rental cost to secure the booking, with the remainder plus the security deposit 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Upstairs bathroom: Jacuzzi bath, glass shower cubicle, bidet, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail En-suite: Glass shower cubicle, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail Downstairs bathroom: Bath, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail Bathroom 4: WC, hand basin
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Superking bed, fitted wardrobes, en-suite. Bedroom 2: Double bed, double wardrobe, 3 seater sofa. Bedroom 3: Double bed, double wardrobe. Bedroom 4: Double bed, wardrobe. Bedroom 5: Double bed, wardrobe. Bedroom 6: Bunk beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodates up to 12 adults plus cots and high chairs can be provided for additional infants. Outside: Secluded garden with patio areas, water feature and subtle garden lighting. Six-seater glass top table and chairs, 2 relaxer chairs, 2 sun loungers, 4 aluminium chairs and 2 long teak bench seats. Utility Room: Washing machine with washing powder provided, tumble dryer, sink, work surface, Hetty vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, clothes horse, mop and bucket, dustpan and broom. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and bed linen supplied. A cleaning service can be provided during your stay upon request. Other: Large chill-out room off lounge with pool table, juke box, high glass table with bar stools, leather sofa, fire place, solid oak flooring, large double-glazed skylight in ceiling, over-looking garden.