House in Genova, Palma City, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, 10 Mins Drive From Palma, Mallorca's Capital City
A cosy 3 bedroom guest house, located on the south coast of Mallorca, within easy reach of Palma, lovely beaches, the island's best golf courses, and local towns and villages, bars and restaurants. The guest house has complete privacy with its own pool 9x4m. It is set in the garden of an English family owned house with several family pets. A car is recommended as we are in a rural area but a bus service is available within walking distance. The local village of Genova is on our doorstep and has its own natural caves tourist attraction and is well known for its local restaurants. The lovely beach of Cala Mayor is 5 mins drive away and many others are close by. Palma is a 10 minute drive or bus ride. Days can be spent sunbathing on the terrace and swimming in the pool, or visiting other parts of the beautiful Island, none of which is more than one hour away.
About the Owner
About Patricia Ferguson
We are an English couple who have lived in mallorca for the last 26 years. Our 2 daughters also live here with their families and we look forward to welcoming you as our guests.
Patricia Ferguson purchased this guest house in 1998
Why Patricia Ferguson chose Palma de Mallorca
The property was originaly one of the many local restaurants and was purchased in a state of rack and ruin.
We have spent many years slowly restoring it and turning it into our family home.
We were attracted to living a country lifestyle with our pets whilst still being very close to the town with all of the available amenities.
From the Owner
“The property was originaly one of the many local restaurants and was purchased in a state of rack and ruin. We have spent many years slowly restoring it and turning it into our family home. We were attracted to living a country lifestyle with our pets whilst still being very close to the town with all of the available amenities.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Lots of local restaurants for food and wine buffs. Good area for walkers and cyclists. Palma shopping and sightseeing is in close proximity.
Cala Mayor beach is 5 mins drive away or a brisk 20 mins walk.
Palma de Mallorca airport is a 15 min drive.
Although we are very near the local bus service, a hire car is strongly recommended.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £150 deposit is required on booking and the remainder 6 weeks before arrival.
Flexible changeover day. Arrival 2pm. Departure 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- guest house
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with spacious walk in showers, WC, basins and heated towel rails.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4-6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 x Family room with king size bed (plus 2 single beds). 2 x single bedrooms with 1 single bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The pool area is not gated and small children will need supervision. We are suitable for family groups and do not accept same sex, group bookings (i.e. hen and stag parties). Outside: A private pool is immediately accessed from the guest house and is bordered by a beautiful terrace and lawn area. The guest house is located within the grounds of the main house which is also the home to the owners family pets, it is imperative that all guests are animal friendly and happy to meet the resident, dogs, cats, ducks, peacocks, tortoises and koi carp all of which are fully house trained and welcoming. Utility Room: Washing machine, sink and freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and will be changed weekly. Extra changes will be charged for. Other: Large outdoor living area with dinning table and chairs, chill out sofa area, daybed and sun loungers.