Villa in Fitts Village, St James, Barbados, Caribbean - Villa Directly on Beautiful St James Beach own Beach Steps Sea Bathing a Few Feet From Villa
Attractive self contained villa with patios leading directly to beautiful sandy St. James beach. Own beach steps access to beach Good sea bathing and snorkeling in crystal clear water few feet from villa. This comfortable home was built in 1970's and is 3 minutes walk along the beach to the Crystal Cove Hotel.Good internet connection Spacious patios have dining area for al fresco dining under the tropical sky. Good restaurants close. Supermarket and small shopping plaza a few minutes walk and good bus service is close to villa so car rental not essential. Car Rentals with delivery of car can be arranged for guests wishing to visit many beautiful island beaches and historically famous buildings. Tennis courts golf all watersports cricket and polo within easy distance.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The villa is a slice of heaven. The layout is perfectly described and the ocean just outside your door. The place is spotless.Easy Bus trip to Holetown and Bridgetown.Would Highly recommend the place. Tony and Kathleen Canada
We often think of our wonderful Holiday at your Villa.Best Holiday ever. Glenice Chris Son and daughter Simon and Nicola Nottinghamshire England.
Absolutely marvellous setting right on the Beach. Lovely villa everything you could possibly want, beautiful flowers and much helpful assistance and information Janet and Philip and son. U.K.
2 holidaymaker reviews
We couldn't quite believe the amazing location when we got there for such a reasonably priced villa. Right on the most beautiful, quiet beach with no hotels around. We had 2 turtles laying eggs right outside our villa! We swam each night in the bluest sea whilst the sun went down. Our villa steps led right down onto the beach, perfect. The villa is a good sized 1970's bungalow with 2 great sized bedrooms, both ensuite. All very clean, whist a little dated means you don't have to worry your kids will trash the place (next doors villa is all white sofas and fancy ornaments, super stressful with kids). We also had the wonderful Gail who was our daily maid whilst there (included in the price), she'd clean and make beds and for a little extra would shop and cook for you also. Her food was wonderful local fish and salads or curries and stews, anything you wanted. She totally spoilt us and was lovely to have around. The bus stop is right outside the villa, a great way to explore the island whilst reggae was played loud and locals chatted to us, the kids loved using it. Overall, a hidden gem :)
The location was just perfect, the house & facilities were all very accurate in their descriptions . You do need swim shoes for the rocks around the edge of the beach but like having the largest swimming pool all to yourself just outside the garden gate .
We will definitely be back !
Activity and Interests
We are right on the beach front with amazing views and a spectacular coast line.
Grantley Adams Airport. 40 minutes drive. Good Bus service close so car rental not essential. Car Rental scan be arranged delivered to villa to visit many scenic places and beautiful Island beaches.
Bridgetown is 15 minutes drive. Supermarket four minutes walk Good Beach restaurant five minutes walk.
All facilities in near distance from villa and many good restaurants. Beach restaurant in walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 29 Apr 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Available for daily/nightly and weekly bookings. Please ask for more information. Important rental reduction rentals paid in US Dollars.
Change over day flexible.
Notes on prices:
PLEASE ENQUIRE SPECIAL REDUCTION TO RENTALS PAID IN US DOLLARS. Also, please enquire arrangement for rentals for fifth person.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Villa has two bathrooms en-suite to bedrooms. One bathroom has shower enclosure, toilet and washbasin. The other bathroom has bath with shower, washbasin cabinet unit and toilet. There is an outdoor shower close to gate to Beach.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 twin bedrooms total four beds each bedroom with bathroom en-suite. Sleeping accomodation for fifth person by arrangement
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Children welcome. Pets considered. Hair dryer. Air-conditioning. Outside: There is a very small garden area. Well planted as shewn in photos. Hibiscus Ginger Lillies and flowering plants. The patios have many plants and provide choice sun and shade all day. There is a small parking area for rented car. Outdoor dining table chairs for alfresco dining under the evening sky. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided. Cleaner four to five times weekly includes laundry of linens. Other: TV connected BBC World American and Canadian programmes and selection Caribbean Broadcasting Programmmes Air-conditioning in bedrooms only.Spacious Patios lead directly to beach and good sea bathing.Dining area in Lounge also patio seats 5/6 persons