Villa in Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz, Spain - 10 - 15 Minutes Drive from Barrosa Beach
Beautiful three bedroom white washed villa which was built in 2005. Located in Pinar Francesces which is a semi rural residential area situated outside Chiclana De La Frontera. The villa is one of four identical villas, two of which are the primary homes of Spanish families. The villa is ideally located for you to visit numerous places of interest in the region but you will need a vehicle. This area of Spain offers all modern amenities but has not been commercialised. Our villa is situated in a totally private, gated plot with views over farmland and is not overlooked at all. It has a small private swimming pool which is kept scrupulously clean and has underwater lighting. The villa is very well equipped and extremely secure.
About the Owner
Casa Feliz is owned by Jean Parker, who is retired and lives in Cheshire.
It was purchased as holiday home for all the family to use. We visit the villa as often as we can, we chose this part of Spain as it is so easy to get to from most of the British Airports, it is in the most southerly and sunniest part of Spain and because the area has so much to offer.
When we were looking to purchase a villa, we viewed many properties in the area, and this one stood out - spacious and in a particularly good location, being very private and not close to any industrial areas.
We take pride in maintaining the villa to the highest standard and have had many compliments on the tasteful interior. We are sure you will love staying here!
Sue (Jeans daughter) answers all email enquiries.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have a visitors book at the villa which is full of lovely comments. I think one of the best testimonials we can offer is that a number of our guests have returned to the villa for a second, or even third holiday!
From the Owner
“We chose this area of Spain for so many different reasons! It is easily accessible with daily flights from the UK to most of the airports in the region. The Costa De La Luz offers the best weather in Spain, it is southerly the endless sunshine is tempered by the breeze that comes off the Atlantic coast, making the air fresher than on the Mediterranean. The area offers so much to see and do, historic cities and towns, wonderful walks in the countryside, real Spanish food, fantastic horse riding, and plenty of very good golf courses. We also love that the area is very 'Spanish' and that the wonderful festivals and fiestas are so authentic and real.”
Activity and Interests
The villa is located 10 -15 minutes drive from Barrosa Beach which is five miles long and sandy, with bars and restaurants along the promenade. There are also numerous other beaches and coves to be discovered in the area, all of which are sandy. The Costa de la Luz is a prime location for windsurfing. Tarifa (approx one hour drive,) is the southernmost point of Spain. This town is well worth visiting, for whale and dolphin watching boat trips, or ferry to Morocco (half hour crossing).
The nearest airport is Jerez which is approx 35 minutes drive. Gibraltar Airport is around one hours drive, Seville Airport is around one hours drive and Malaga Airport is around two and a half hours. The driving routes from all the airports consist of mainly A class roads.
The nearest shops and bars are around five minutes drive. There is one small bar approximately ten minutes walk from the villa and there is a large Eroski supermarket approximately one and a half miles from the villa. Chiclana De La Frontera town centre is around four miles away. The historic City of Cadiz (20 minutes) Jerez (30 minutes) and Seville (1 hour) by car. Local trains are a cheap and easy option to some of the major cities.
The area has so much to offer. Our villa is well placed for you to visit the historic cities of Seville and Cadiz. There are some lovely walks in the region, and numerous little villages to visit, but you will need a car. Of particular interest is Jerez, with its' Sherry and wine tasting houses and the Andalucian horses - there are two dressage shows per week. We would also recommend Tarifa which is the most southerly town in Spain, and is just over one hours drive from the villa. From here you can get a ferry to Tangiers in Morroco (fastest crossing is just 35 minutes). You can also go dolphin and whale watching as this stretch of water has one of the highest concentrations of sea mammals in the Northern Hemisphere.
The villa is located in a quiet semi rural residential area yet is within a short drive of all amenities.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
We welcome your enquiry either by email or telephone. Should you have any queries, please don't hesitate to ask. If you wish to make a booking, we ask for 10% non returnable deposit. The remainder is due two to four weeks prior to the start of your holiday. We do also take a 200 gbp security deposit against damages, which we return within two days of the end of your stay. To date we have never had cause not to return this deposit.
We are flexible with exchange dates. If another party is arriving at the villa on the same day that you leave, we do ask you to vacate by 10am.
Notes on prices:
We can offer monthly lets, please contact for details.
We accept cheques, bank transfers and paypal.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We love the fact that the villa is so private, being not overlooked and not close to any industrial areas. The plot is spacious and quite often we have found ourselves staying in during the evening, round the pool until 9pm during the summer months. There is a choice of airports in the area which was another big plus for us. There are endless places to go sightseeing, such as the historic towns of Cadiz and Jerez, known as the birthplace of Flamenco and Seville which is easily accessible by car or the local train from Chiclana,which is very reasonable. The beaches in the area are stunning, with fine sand and are much less crowded than the Mediterranean. There are countless places to eat, offering authentic Spanish dishes and wonderful wines.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- bird watching
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Shower room 1 (Ensuite to main bedroom) - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Large fully tiled en-suite bathroom to bedroom one, with walk in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Family bathroom is fully tiled and has bath with shower over, WC, bidet and wash basin. Additionally there is a outdoor shower by the pool.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Plus Cot Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has double bed, fitted wardrobes, drawers and large en-suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have twin beds, fitted wardrobes, drawers, mirrors. Cot available. All bedrooms have quiet ceiling fans and windows fitted with Mosquito screens. Hairdryer bed 1.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is well maintained with modern contemporary furnishings. There are tiled floors throughout, the windows are fitted with integral roller blinds and all bedrooms and the living room have good quality and effective ceiling fans. Outside: Our villa stands in a large and secluded plot. It is one of four villas which were built in 2005 and is accessed by a long driveway with high gates which offer security and complete privacy. Two of the boundaries have high whitewashed walls, the rear boundary has views over a field, the longest side boundary has lovely views over farmland. There is a westerly facing porch which has a table and seating area which is lovely in the evening. The main garden is south facing and has a private pool with graduated integral steps and is six feet at the deep end with underwater lighting. Outside the kitchen door, which opens onto the rear garden is a patio area with shaded pergola under which are table and chairs for outdoor dining, next to the pergola is a mature lemon tree. There is also a barbecue. There are several sunloungers and some beach and pool toys at the property. Ample parking within the grounds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There are plenty of bath and hand towels available to guests, additionally there are six beach towels which we are happy for you to take out to the beach. There is also spare bedlinen at the villa. Cleaning during your stay, by arrangement - please ask. Other: All rooms served by spacious and attractive hallway with access to seating area on the front porch, which faces to the West, with views over farmland, primarily Orange trees.