Villa in Dingac, Peljesac Peninsula, Croatia - Stunning Sea Views From All Bedrooms & Terraces - Perfect Luxurious Escape For Families
This fabulous stone house is south-facing with panoramic views from all 5 bedroooms, 3 outdoor terraces and balcony. Just 30meter from the sea, with a private beach, this is an ideal location for secluded relaxation, swimming, diving and other outdoor activities. Medieval Korula, beautiful Ston and Dubrovnik are easy day trips.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
In early spring 2014 I have stayed in Villa Dingac for the second time. Be it summer or winter, this location is overwhelming. While summertime attractions - lazing by the elegant little pool, swimming and snorkling in the sea, boating and trips to neighboured islands of Korcula and Mljet - will likely appeal to the majority of guests, this time I very much enjoyed the cooler season with long hikes and breathtaking morning views the possibility of going fishing, or of guided stalking in the wild hills, not to forget the lovely seaside stroll to an authentic fisherman's village 3 km away with not a single tourist in sight. The host's famous wines growing on the steep slopes above the villa and the fresh seafood are delightful in any season. The villa is spacious, richly furnished and was kept spotlessly clean at my visit. I will be back.
Villa Sea Melody
We had a lovely 2 weeks at Villa Sea Melody in Dingac in the summer of 2013. The weather was perfect - hot and sunny everyday. The villa was comfortable and easy for 2 families to share. The owners could not have been more helpful - dealing with any small issues regarding the villa promptly, helping always with tips on where to visit/ eat, offering lovely home grown wine and even a delicious home cooked meal from fish caught together.
The setting of the villa gave us the complete privacy and peacefulness that we wanted, with stunning sea views and vineyards and mountains all around us. There were fig trees ripe with the most delicious figs where ever we walked. We had direct access to the sea for swimming and keeping our little boat which was great for exploring the various towns by sea rather than land.
We hope to return one summer soon.
Activity and Interests
surface area of grounds is more than 25000 sqm vineyard so there is more then enough space for walking and running and all the roads are cemented .
Small private pebble beach.
Dubrovnik airport is 1.45 hrs
possible to book a rent a car service when booking the Villa
1,5km from place Trstenik
- 20km from Orebic (post office, bank, boat ferry to Korèula , shops, caffee bar is)
- Dubrovnik airport is 125km
- Doctor is just 5km from the house
- Pharmacy is 20km away
- minimarket in Trstenik 1,5km or 3km in Potomje
- Hospital in Dubrovnik 120km
there are a few nice home cooking restaurants near the Villa and is possible to send us a shopping list of all the things you would like to find in the house on your arrival.
Extensive free welcome pack is provided.
- Booking Notes:
Check in from 16:00p.m
Check out at 10:00 a.m.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- 5 bath/shower rooms (5 of them en-suite). All bathrooms are decorated with contemporary ceramic tiles, and are equipped with large cotton towels. + guests toilets. ,
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10+2 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, 2 and 3,4,5 with queen size bed (160x200) + extra bed if needed and en-suite bathrooms. The villa is air conditioned and supplied are beach towels for all the guests.
- Notes on accommodation: in the groundfloor there is a small fitness room which has another bathroom connected. it is possible to organize a massage by request. Outside: There are 3 interlinked stone terraces with stunning panoramic views from each. Real heaven. The garden area is made up of two stone terraces. One has a private, 32sqm fresh-water, build swimming pool with more than ample surrounding terrace area for sunbathing. Around the house there are big and small gardens and vineyards.Behind the house there is outer barbecue and all terraces are spacious and have nice dinning areas and garden furniture. Utility Room: utility room with washing machine & laundry airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen (Egyptian cotton throughout) and towels are included in the price as is a full cleaning and linen service at the end of your holiday. More frequent cleaning services can be arranged at the time of your booking. Other: First floor living room has a 3-seater, 2-seater , TV SAT, DVD/CD player, telephone and internet connection. The dinning table and 10 chairs. Possible to get to front terrace directly from the kitchen and living area and enjoy the sound of sea and waves.