Apartment in Bahceli, Esentepe, North Cyprus - Quiet Location Near The Coast
Stylishly designed split level apartment with air-conditioning (75 square metres) in block of 5 (3 garden apartments / 2 penthouses) on the Crystal Bay Marina site 1. Apartment has 2 bedrooms with double beds (1 on each floor), 1st floor bathroom (with shower over bath), ground floor shower-room/wc, sliding doors from lounge to private terrace at rear. Nicely furnished, and all bedding, towels etc are provided. Very peaceful and rural location. Sleeps 4.
About the Owner
Hi, My name is Marj. I live in Horsham, West Sussex. In 2010/11 I did a 5 month trip round the world, as I was lucky enough to be able to take a sabbatical from work.
I hope to do some more travelling in the future but it's also nice to have a home from home in North Cyprus, for whenever I feel the urge for warm sunshine, beautiful views and peace & quiet.
I fell in love with North Cyprus the 1st time I visited: the summers are hot and dry and winters are mild, medieval castles dot a rustic landscape, the people are warm and hospitable and you can enjoy a wide range of Middle Eastern, Turkish & Cypriot dishes. The coastline is developing, but remains quite unspoilt.
I am lucky to have great managers on site to provide help if required plus other services, such as shopping on arrival
Guestbook comments from the owner
All positive from emails received after holidays taken. I am now getting repeat bookings, which is good testament to visitors enjoying their stay at my apartment and on Crystal Bay Marina.
From the Owner
“I thought it might be a good place to retire to (a few years off yet!) as English is widely spoken, the climate is lovely & the area is pretty much under-developed and unspoilt. So, I invested off-plan in an apartment & have watched the site develop from a field into a lovely, quiet holiday complex. I would love other people to experience my apartment & discover their own favourite places in North Cyprus. To see the best of the island, & get the most from your holiday, you really need to hire a jeep & take off into the mountains or down the coast. There are some fabulous historic sites, quiet beaches & breathtaking views.”
Activity and Interests
The apartment is located very close to the coast and a short drive from several sandy beaches.
Ercan International airport is 40 mins/Larnaca airport is 70 mins. Car hire is recommended to get the most from your stay. I can recommend a car hire company. Jeep will cost in the region of £22 per day high season.
Kyrenia is approx 30 minutes drive. Esentepe & Bahcelli villages are a short drive. There are beautiful walking/running trails in the mountains from the apartment.
There are shops and restaurants nearby and a restaurant, bar and gym on-site. New bars and restaurants are opening all the time as this quiet part of the coastline is starting to be developed. Cycle hire is available on-site. On booking I will give you the link for the Crystal Bay Marina Owner's website for further details of local restaurants, bars and events.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking enquiries to be made via email and full payment (at time of booking) made into UK bank account.
Flexible changeover day and arrival times.
Notes on prices:
Prices include electricity and water costs.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“My apartment has a fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, fridge-freezer, cooker, toaster, kettle) & is comfortably & stylishly furnished. There are air con units in both bedrooms & the lounge. It has its own patio dining furniture, sun loungers & a BBQ. The on-site managers can provide local information & advice. A food package can be arranged for your arrival (cost of shopping only). The apartment is located 25-30 minutes drive from the beautiful town of Kyrenia & 10 minutes from the Korineum Golf & Country Club. From the apartment there are views of the Mediterranean sea & the coastline to the north & mountain views (& walking trails) to the south. As well as 2 beautiful pools on-site, there is a gym and Joya Bar & Bistro. There are other restaurants & bars within a short walk.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor shower-room/wash-hand basin and toilet. 1st floor bathroom with shower over bath.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed and family bathroom (shower over bath) 1st floor. Bedroom 2 with double bed and shower-room/WC on ground floor.
- Golf ...
- Outside: There is a large private patio, with sea views. It comes with table and chairs and charcoal BBQ. There are 2 lovely communal swimming pools on site plus a children's pool and play area. There are sun loungers round the pools and one pool has restaurant and outdoor bar area adjacent. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedding, towels are included. During your stay there is a washing machine for your use. Should there be any problems with the cleanliness or facilities in the apartment there are Managers on site to resolve any issues. Other: Outdoor dining furniture plus BBQ are supplied for the large terrace (sea views). The patio has exotic pot plants and the communal gardens are becoming established and are planted with citrus trees and flowering shrubs.