Studio in Trujillo, Extremadura, Spain - The Property Is Ideally Located At The Summit Of The Town Among The Beautiful Historic Monuments
Our gorgeous Artists Studio is the perfect getaway for 2. The property has been restored from ruins to create a contemporary, stylish open plan space. The accommodation is divided into two levels by a modern glass and steel staircase. Upstairs, is an inviting mezzanine style master bedroom and en suite shower room. Downstairs, the spacious living area comprises kitchen, second shower room, dining and sitting area. Large glass panelled doors open on to a charming small terrace, equipped with dining table and chairs – perfect for a daytime sun.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'The Artists Studio was beautifully presented, spotlessly clean and very attractive. Having two shower rooms was a bonus, too. The very effective aircon was most welcome in the 40° heat! And the library of books most interesting and entertaining!'
Isobel & Colin.
'Well organised, well presented, fabulous location and a fair price. The region offers much and we will very happily come back again.'
Denise & Mark.
The Artists Studio was perfect for the two of us and in the best possible location in Trujillo. The welcome pack was very generous. The property was clean, comfortable and pleasingly peaceful. Trujllo is a treasure, we can’t wait to return.'
Tim & Marie.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cookery & art courses available which include with day trip to Merida.
Please contact owner for more details.
Nearest international airport Madrid - 250kms.
Nearet national airport Badajoz - 109kms.
All easily accessed by Motorway.
Hire car is essential for day trips.
Caceres - 45kms.
Guadalupe - 80kms.
Merida - 71kms.
Yuste - 101kms.
Badajoz, Plasencia and Yuste all within 1.5 hours.
All easily accessed by Motorway.
Please have a look at our website for further information (please ask for details).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Minimum rental period 3 days.
Generous welcome pack included in rental.
30% non refundable rental deposit to reserve property. Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival at property.
Cash deposit of £150 required on arrival.
Flexible changeover days, please contact owner.
Check-in strictly after 16:00 before 20:00.
Check-out strictly before 10:00.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom has en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC. Living area has second shower room with hand basin and WC. Electric hot water.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 Plus Double Sofabed Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs, is an inviting mezzanine style twin bedroom and en suite shower room. Downstairs, there is a double sofabed and en suite shower room.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: French glass doors lead to small private terrace with dining table and sunloungers. Partial views of the celebrated panorama. Utility Room: Clothes rack, mop, bucket and brush in outside terrace cupboard. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Housekeeping service including weekly linen and towel change.