House in Triq Ghonqa, Xaghra, Gozo, Malta - Quiet Location Close To Gozo's Only Sandy, Short Walk To Village Square
A stunning old farmhouse situated in one of Gozo's largest villages. It is ideally located for access to the main beaches and restaurants and only a short drive to the main town of Vittoria. The house is ideally suited for families and contains plenty of toys for the young ones, the pool even has a slide which is not always confined to child’s play!
About the Owner
I have been visiting Gozo all of my life as I have family there. Now we're a family of five who enjoy many weeks a year in our own farmhouse which we bought in 2001.
We have enjoyed renovating and improving our home over the years to cater for us and all our family and friends that visit.
Its the perfect place for us to relax as a family and have fun
From the Owner
“We bought Evenly House as soon as the opportunity arose. It is the house I always dreamed of owning in Gozo. Evenly is a 500 year old farmhouse and includes many original features. Gozo is a small island and easy to get around by car. The bus service has indeed improved over the years and my teenager travels around quite easily on them”
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach is 3km from house
Gozo is accessible by ferry from Malta. The house is a 10 minute drive from the ferry port
Car hire recommended
The capital of Gozo is Vittoria and approximately 5km from the house. The village square is a short walk away
Visit historical sites on the island including The Citadel in Vittoria, Ggantija temples in Xaghra, and many churches on view
The old fishing village of Marsalforn is now buzzing with restaurants and bars open late into the evening. Children always welcome.
Xaghra Square has some of the best restaurants on the island, a supermarket, petrol station and of course the village church. All buses to town leave from here.
- Booking Notes:
please contact by email to book or call on the number provided. A 30% deposit is required to secure your booking and full payment 8 weeks prior to arrival.
We will do our best to accommodate your changeover day. The house will be ready for your arrival by 4pm and guests are kindly asked to depart by 10:30 am on day of departure.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Evenly House sits in the village of Xaghra (pronounced Sha-ra) which is close to the sandy beach of Ramla and nearby Marsalforn. Both of these beaches are approximatley 3km away from the house. The village square is a short walk away and buzzing with cafes, restaurants and a couple of shops. There is also a convenient food store just around the corner. Evenly is a large property with 3 large bedrooms and adjoining shower rooms. It also has a seperate studio in the courtyard which can sleep 4. The large garden includes pool terrace and play area for the little ones with swing, see-saw and trampoline. It can be quite an adventure for little ones, mine have spent many an hour playing hide and seek around the property.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite shower with wc to Bed1 and Bed . En suite bath to Bed 2 with wc. Shower with wc in studio. Shower in laundry room in courtyard. Shower and wc in courtyard. Outside shower adjacent to pool.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1 with king-size bed, Bed 2 with 2 single beds, Bed 3 small double and single bed. Studio has double bed and 2 single beds in sitting room. Cot available
- Golf ...
- Outside: Beautiful shaded courtyard to front of house on entry through gates. Terrace at the rear with comfortable lounge seating and dining table for 10. Gas barbecue. 40ft swimming pool with shallow pool adjoining. Slide attached. Shower Garden well maintained with olive trees and pathway to "Playground" which includes trampoline, swings and see-saw Utility Room: Large utilty room to clean off beach bags! Washing machine, shower, utility sink Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels, including beach and poolside towels are included. The property is cleaned once a week which includes a bed change. If you require more, this can be organised by separate arrangement with housekeeper Other: Dining room contains large dining table to seat 12. All wi-fi options available and run from this room which is interconnected to the kitchen and mill room.