Ty Elizabeth Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms )
This cottage is one of 4 available for rental. Ty Elizabeth sleeps 6 within one double with en-suite facilities & 2 twin rooms The cottage is full of character with exposed beams but has most modern day conveniences too. It is comfortably furnished and has a well equipped kitchen.
Accommodation consists: Lounge/Diner with tv & dvd player. Fitted kitchen with washing machine, microwave and larder fridge etc. 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedroom and family bathroom; bath with mixer shower tap, wc, hand basin and heated towel rail.
Outside the cottage guests have their own patio area with bbq, parasol and table & chairs. All guests share use of play equipment, play barn, pool & jacuzzi.
There are a further 2 cottage on site sleeping 6.
Ty Mairie, 1 double bedroom with en-suite, 2 twin rooms
Ty Liberty; 1 double bedroom , 1 twin & 1 bunk room * £25-£50 pw cheaper due to having no en-suite bathroom and a bunk room.
Please email for latest special offers
Family Friendly Cottages
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS * 20% DISCOUNT ON BRITTANY FERRIES*
Set within 10 acres of unspoiled countryside you will find a small traditional hamlet of stone cottages which have been restored to form charming but well equipped holiday cottages. The cottages tastefully combine the old with the new and feature modern comfortable furnishings, equipped to ensure guests have a thoroughly enjoyable & relaxing holiday. Le Cosquer is the perfect location for families; there is so much to do here the children will not be bored!
Ty Megan sleeps 4; 1 double bedroom, 1 bunk bedroom.
Ty Liberty sleep 6; 1 double, 1 twin, 1 bunk bedroom,
Ty Elizabeth sleeps 6; 1 double + en-suite facilities, 2 twin rooms.
Ty Marie sleeps 6; 1 double + en-suite facilities, 2 twin rooms.
There is a small animal farm on site where you can help out with the feeding of the ducks, chickens, rabbits & milking of the goats.
Site facilities include; Pool, Jacuzzi, table tennis, table football, swings & trampoline, large games barn, internet access, wii games, playstation plus much more.....
Please email to ask about special offers available.
Top Traveller Review
muy agradable y acogedora
About the Owner
About Trudy Reynolds
The owner has owned this property for over 10 years and has been committed to the on-going improvement and refurbishment of the farm. There are 6 cottages in total that have been fully renovated, and the hangar has been turned into a huge play barn for both children and adult entertainment.
The owner has a young son, always eager to meet new friends and a couple who are long term residents who help manage the site along with Pinder the owner. There is always someone available to help, advise and take care of you.
Please email us your reservation enquiry to receive availability information on all properties.
Booking is confirmed on completion of emailed booking form.
The rental price plus £150 security deposit is payable to secure booking. Security deposits are refundable directly to clients the week following departure.
Prices are advertised per week in UK sterling.
Changeover day is Saturday, flexible out of season.
The arrival time is after 4pm.
The departure time is between 9am - 10am.
Notes on prices:
Please email us for all latest discounts and availability.
Prices include bed linen but does not include any towels
There is another 3 bedroom cottage on site which enjoys the same quality and standards as Ty Liberty but has en-suite facilities to the master bedroom therefore is is between £25-£50pw extra
20% Brittany Ferries Discount Available
(1 traveller reviews)
muy agradable y acogedora
La atencion fue estupenda, ideal para familias con niños. todo estaba limpio y muy nuevo. Pero no incluian toallas....aunque el propietario nos dejó algunas de las suyas.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Brittany has some of the best fishing rivers and lakes in France, as well as a vast coastline, giving a great variety of fishing for keen anglers.
Ideal amateur fishing locations are the lake at Langoelan, Lac du Bel-Air at Priziac and at Lac de Guerlédan at Mur de Bretagne. All can be accessed easily and quickly by a short car ride.
Fishing is allowed on all local rivers, streams and lakes and permits can be purchased locally.
The most popular southern beaches include Carnac, La Trinite Sur Mer, Larmor Plage & Guidel which take 50 minutes to reach.
However not too far away there is a local lake 'Etang du Dordo' (10 mins) for nature walks and fishing and there's also a childrens play area. There are 2 larger sailing & watersports lakes locally; one at Priziac & another 'Lac de Guerlédan' here there are safe swimming areas, sandy beaches, watersports hire, and cafe's.
Fishing permits can be purchased locally.
Airports - Car hire available at all airports.
Rennes 1 hr.
Lorient 1 hr.
Dinard 1 hr 50.
Brest 1 hr 50.
Ferry ports - Strongly advise guests to bring along current French map.
Saint Malo 1 hr 50.
Roscoff 1hr 50.
Caen 3 hrs.
Le Harve 4 hrs.
Cherbourg 4+ hrs.
Calais 6+ hrs.
The location of this hamlet is an ideal base to discover the wonderful delights this region has to offer. It is close to all major routes which will take you to south to Quiberon, East towards Josselin, North towards Finister, westward to the beaches. There are lakes, rivers and canals for fishing and local horse riding stables all within easy reach.
All in all there is a vast amount on offer in the region, the only problem you'll have is fitting it all.
- Holiday Complex
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- All bathrooms contain wash basin, loo and bath* Overhead shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Each bedroom is spacious, clean and bright. All bed linen is provided within rental rates. There is a another 3 bedroom cottage on site which has just 1 twin and 1 bunk bedroom and has no en-suite shower room to the master bedroom * £25-£50 pw cheaper
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- children welcome ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All cottages offer spacious dining areas with dining table and chairs, surrounded by lovely exposed granite stonework and all have great views of the surrounding countryside and pasture fields. Towels are not included. Heating is provided by way of electric radiators (winter lets; chargeable) Baby equipment is available upon request. Bedlinen, duvets and pillows are provided in the price. Cottages to be left in a immaculate condition. Departure cleaning service available 45€ Wifi Internet access hotspot in barn. English free to view TV channels. We do not allow smoking inside but you are welcome to smoke outdoors but must be responsible for your own waste. Sorry we do not allow pets Outside: Cottages all have patio tables, parasol & bbq. The hamlet benefits from very generous surroundings, allowing us to provide your children with safe and entertaining play areas. The shared heating pool has a constant depth which is very popular with young families as is our inflatable Jacuzzi. Site facilities include table tennis, table football, swings & trampoline and games room with ball pool and play equipment for children. You can also gain internet access via laptop and play on the Wii games console and PlayStation.