Apartment in Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - Located Very Close To Pinhal Golf Course, With Short Walks To The Marina, Beach And Amenities
The air-conditioned apartment consists of a lounge/dining room with satellite TV/DVD with patio doors onto a balcony. It has two bedrooms, a double and a twin, the former having its own balcony. It has a fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances, a bathroom, separate shower room and entrance hall. Access to the apartment is via a security door and an elevator or stairs. It is located very close to Pinhal golf course and the newly built Hilton Hotel, in a complex with adult/child pools, a lovely cafe/restaurant and reception facilities. It is less than a 5 minute walk to the nearest supermarket, 10 to the 'Old Village', 20 to the Marina and a further 10 to the beach. The 'Golden Triangle', Albufeira, Loule and Quarteira are a short drive/taxi ride and Faro Airport is 25 minutes away.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is a 20/25 minute walk or 5 minute drive away, also for a small fare there is a tourist road 'train' which provides a hop on/ hop off transport service to the vast majority of Vilamoura.
Faro Airport is 25 minutes by car or taxi. Car hire is not essential as there is a supermarket, shops and restaurants within walking distance. There is also a selection of daily excursions to the main local attractions.
Albufeira 12 miles, Quarteira 2.5 miles, Loule 9 miles, Almancil 7 miles, Vale Do Lobo 6 miles, Quinta Do Lago 9 miles.
Vilamoura is the name given to an area rather than an actual town. It is outstanding in that it is one of the largest single tourist complex in Europe and covers some 2,000 hectares of land. The land is variable in its vegetation, some parts covered in pine forests, whilst others open recovered marshland.
The company that owns this complex is extremely environmentally conscious and has made every effort to protect nature within its continued planned development. Due to the size of the resort area it offers the visitor nearly every form of sport and entertainment. On the Southern border is a long sandy beachswept by the Atlantic Ocean.
Amongst the many attractions and facilities there are 6 different Golf Courses, a large marina, a lawn bowling club with 2 grass rinks, a tennis centre, a 'Browns' Sports Club, a shooting club, Nightclubs, an International Casino with glamorous shows, a cinema, an excellent riding school. Within the centre of Vilamoura there is a preserved Roman site and museum of 'Cerro Da Vila' providing an interesting glimpse into the past of the area. In Roman times this location was important in producing a fish paste known as 'Garum'. The ruins also include the baths in which the mariners used to bathe.
As a location specifically designed for tourism it has proved to be a very successful holiday destination for all ages due to the variety of facilities that it provides to holidaymakers.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
28 Nov 2016 - 29 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is to be when booking and the balance to be paid a month before travel date (if the booking is made within this period contact with the owner is necessary).
Generally these are weekends, however it is not essential but will depend on availability.
Notes on prices:
The prices quoted are weekly figures, lets of over 2 weeks out of peak season may receive a discount.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom which is fully tiled, has a bath with shower over, vanity unit, toilet and bidet. Separate shower room also fully tiled with shower, vanity unit and toilet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is a double with built-in wardrobes, quality matching bed and bedside cabinets and has a lovely balcony. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds, built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet. Both bedrooms have black-out shutters and curtains.
- Golf ...
- Outside: There is a beautifully maintained communal garden with sunbathing area, a number of sunloungers are provided (free) which surround the adult/child shared pools. The balconies of the apartment overlook the pool and garden area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels, bedding and linen are cleaned weekly, with maid service prior to arrival. Extra requirements can be arranged via reception.