Villa in Parque Atlantico, Quinta do Lago, Central Algarve, Portugal - Superb Location, Magnificent Villa With Superb Dining Area
The property is accessed through private electronic remotely controlled gates with gardens on either side planted with exotic palm trees. On the ground floor there are 2 large en-suite bedrooms, one of which leads to the pool terrace & rear garden. The spacious and homely kitchen with central breakfast bar is stylish and fitted designer appliances. Alongside the utility room is fully equipped with Miele and other appliances. The sumptuous hallway leads into the large dining room and living room. There is a separate large TV room with adjacent study. There are 3 further bedrooms suites upstairs including the master en-suite with walk-in wardrobes. These are all beautifully decorated with private terraces, which run the width of the villa and make the most of the views across the landscape gardens which feature breezy palm trees and a magnificent array of plants, flowers and trees. Welcome to Parque Atlantico, Quinta Do Lago.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
There are numerous beautiful beaches within a 5-7 minute drive. Vale do Garrao is an excellent beach with numerous Portuguese restaurants on site, Antonio's is great for fish, Julio's has a great atmosphere and offers lively entertainment. Vale do Lobo beach is also a great spot with plenty of restaurants and water sports.
Faro airport is a 15-20 minute drive. Lisbon airport is 2 hours 30 minutes drive. Car hire is highly recommended.
Quinta do Lago shopping is 2 minutes drive away offering restaurants, bars and designer shops. A perfect place to relax. Faro is 20 minutes drive and offers plenty to do both from a site seeing point of view to shopping, depending on your requirements.
Quinta do Lago is a luxury resort set in the Ria Fermosa Natural Park and offers holiday makers every luxury and convenience possible from Championship golf courses to luxury spas. The villa is set right in the heart of the resort and just 5 minutes walk to the lake where various water sports can be found and just a short drive from the villa is the wonderful blue flag sandy beach. If that isn't enough for you, the nearby resort of Vale do Lobo is just a short drive from Quinta do Lago and offers more golf courses, restaurants, tennis academy and much more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Changeover day is Saturday. Check-in 4pm. Check-out 10am. 30% deposit required to confirm booking, balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover day is Saturday. Check-in 4pm. Check-out 10am.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- 6995 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 6 bathrooms, 1 separate WC. These bathrooms are en-suite to the 5 double bedrooms and have separate baths, showers and toilets.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms are extra large with double beds and all are en-suite. The master en-suite has a walk-in wardrobe. The upstairs bedrooms have front and/or rear balconies & terraces. There are two bedrooms downstairs, one of which opens onto the pool gardens
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is extremely well equipped and offers every comfort to its guests. Outside: There are very well maintained gardens surrounded by exotic plants and palm trees. The pool is 40ft x 16ft (12m x 5m) in size. There is an outside barbecue, outside shower and bathroom facility. The pool area is surrounded by sun loungers, umbrellas, tables and chairs. There is also a double garage for cars/buggy/storage. Utility Room: The utility room has Miele washing machine and separate dryer, sink and ample storage facilities. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included with daily cleaning service. Other: The large dining room opens onto the rear patio with long elegant tables, each seating 10 persons. There are double sliding doors to the kitchen and the patio & pool, excellent for entertaining. There are large covered terraces which are fully furnished.