Charming Apartments I Laghi
Tenuta I Laghi divided into two independent units:
Apartment La Vigna (60 sqm for 4 persons) Ground floor: living room with kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Apartment L’Ulivo (70 sqm for 4 persons) Ground floor: living room with kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Apartment La Fragola (50 sqm for 2 persons) Ground floor: room with bathroom, kitchenette with the possibility of connecting room il ciliegio,
Room Il Ciliegio (30 sqm for 2 persons) Ground floor: room with bathroom.
I Casali retain the original design but have all the comforts of modern life to spend an unforgettable holiday in contact with the rhythms and farm work, you will feel the atmosphere of bygone days. The renovation of houses has been built by the owner, who with taste and elegance, has decorated the homes and made very comfortable and refined in detail. Houses with two, three or four bedrooms with bathrooms, kitchen and living room. Each cottage has a porch with table and chairs for outdoor dining, barbeque in the masonry and private swimming pool. The entire structure overlooking a lake, walking and being pleasant stops. Is surrounded by rolling hills and offers a splendid view of the Maiella Mountain. Its proximity to the sea (10 km), the medieval town of Città Sant'Angelo (5 km), Città di Castelli with its ceramics (30 km), the Hermitage d'Abruzzo, the mountain of Gran Sasso is the estate of the Cypress is a privileged place and a starting point for art and sport tours.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cipressi (1 km) an ancient village with two restaurants, a grocery, a post office, two bars and an old church;
Città Sant'Angelo (5 km) one of the "most beautiful villages in Italy" an ancient town interesting from a cultural point of view and fun thanks to the various evening events. A city enriched by the imposing bulk of the Collegiata, special historic entrance doors, the elegance of noble palaces and ancient churches, the Church of St. Anthony, the Church of San Michele Arcangelo, the Church of San Francesco and the small Church of Santa Chiara.
Città di Castelli (40 km) is a traditional city for the wonderful Ceramics.
Gran Sasso (50 km) is the highest of the Apennines mountain range. The Corno Grande is the highest peak of the mountain range (d. 2912).
The Gran Sasso is an area protected by the establishment of the National Park of Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga. Is contained in the Abruzzo region on the border between the provinces of L'Aquila, Teramo and Pescara. ?
Pescara sea (10 km)
Inside the "The Tortuga Beach Club" could be available from May to October (except August) a private space dedicated and equipped with a large umbrella with two or three beds and two chairs.
Pescara Airport 15 km, train station Pescara 16 km, Exit/Entry A 14 15 km.
Distance from Tenuta dei Cipressi:
Pescara 16 km, Città Sant Angelo (5 km), Città di Castelli (40 km) Gran Sasso (30-50 km) Roma (200 km).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
15 May 2016 - 15 Oct 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
For booking we need a deposit of 30% of the total price and the rest when you arrive.
Saturday - high season. Flexible in the other seasons.
Notes on prices:
Services included: linens, towels, weekly change of linen, weekly cleaning.
The apartment must be left clean otherwise you will be charged for the final cleaning.
Supplements per day: 1 extra bed = € 15 - baby bed = € 10
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Farm Holidays
- Tourist Attractions
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Services included: linens, towels, weekly change of linen, weekly cleaning. A layout of each apartment is given the use of: TV, washing machine, barbecue masonry, a porch outside area to relax and eat outside. Our customers will be provided with a welcome basket upon arrival with the typical products of the own Farm: oil, bread and tomatoes. It will also provide a booklet of discounts in various restaurants and accommodations, an agreement with us. Outside: Garden, private swimming pool, barbeque masonry, a furnished outside area to relax and eat, wonderful view.