Luxurious waterside House in Ballyheigue, County Kerry, Ireland - Heaven on the Waterside with Private Beach Access in Irelands (if Not The Worlds) Finest Location
House is perfectly positioned in one of the finest and most beautiful locations in the world.Architecturally designed,developed & finished to the highest specifications & standards by the finest craftsmen,in two distinctive wings, East & West,taking full advantage of the full Southern facing aspect of the site,which features a floor to ceiling,full length of the building (100ft,33M)wall of glass & glass sliding doors looking out over the mesmerising breaking surf & white strand of Ballyheigue beach & Bay with the reknowned beauty of the Slieve Mish mountain range(inc Mt Brandon Irelands 2nd highest mountain)providing a spectacular backdrop in the near distance.There is thermostatically controlled Geo-thermal underfloor heating throughout with "Bose" surround sound in all living,bedroom,bathroom & deck areas,the outdoor deck is 100ft x21ft (33M x 6M). The site features ample space for car's,RV's or helicopter landing space and there's a boat mooring facility at the bottom of the garden.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you,if we were to depart this Mortal Coil tomorrow we feel we have experienced untold bliss at your beautiful home,it really was the experience of a lifetime,your home along with the beauty and nature surrounding it cannot be put in words,on behalf of my Wife and our extended Family,Thank you once again for all of your hospitality and allowing us to share your "Piece of Heaven"
Joseph & Bonnie O'Connell,Fairfield,Ohio.
There is a certain anxious quality to selecting a place on line and parting with one's money before ever seeing the place or meeting the owners.One worries that the pictures posted are the best possible and the the place cannot live up to them.I am pleased to tell you that the pictures do not do the beauty of the house or the location justice.We were a group of 15 and the place was perfect for us.It is a great location to tour southwest Ireland and a great place just to spend time together,I could not recommend it more highly.
Craig Christensen Houston Texas USA
Activity and Interests
Overlooking and adjoining Ballyheigue beach,which is famous for its long white strand and rolling surf,with almost every watersport catered for nearby including surfing, windsurfing, skiing, kitesurfing, jet skiing, sand surfing.
deepsea diving, deepsea fishing,etc.
Numerous top class and World famous Golf courses are also in abundance nearby including Ballybunion, Killarney, Tralee, and Ballyheigue golf courses.
Dublin Airport approx 3 hours drive.
Shannon Airport approx 1.5 hours drive.
Kerry airport(Farranfore)approx 30 mins drive.
Cork Airport approx 1.5 hours drive.
Dublin ferry ports(inc Dun Laoghaire)are approx 3 hours drive.
Rosslare ferry port approx 3 hours drive.
Once you arrive at the house,use of a car will not be a necessity as you are within easy walking distance of ballyheigue villages,shops,restaurants and Bars,but it is a short drive to all of Kerrys world famous tourist sights.
Ballyheigue village is only a short 6-8 min easy walk.
Tralee town is a 15min drive
Killarney is a 25 min drive
Dingle is a 45 min drive.
House is self catering only,A departure cleaning and linen/laundry service is provided @ €350. Chef can also be availed of for Dinner and breakfast service,your choice of Menu,with fresh fish,local Lobster & Crab caught daily from the pristine waters of the Atlantic which lies at the bottom of the garden.Please enquire on rates for chef or maid/cleaning service or for any further details.Kindly note that 10 weeks prior notice will be required to avail of these services.
The house and its location is an idyllic setting for any and all special occasions including Family Re-unions,small wedding receptions,golf society tours celebrations,or a mixture of all of the above,be inspired to write that book or just have a laid back,relaxed,get away from it all,truly memorable break.
This location is also ideally suited as a base to tour all of the World reknowned,and unspoilt Tourist delights that has made Kerry and its neighbouring Counties,Irelands most sought after destination.
The only downside is,you just may not want to leave,as all of our guests say 'It pains them to leave'.
We can,by request,assist guests in setting their itinerary or carry out any and all event planning up to implementation or work with guests own event organizer.Flexibility is the key- but we will be happy to assist in giving you the best of local knowledge and international experience to advise you in the right direction to meet your objectives,with a guarantee of privacy,discretion and style.While staying at this house guests can request airport pick-up & drop-off, local transportation(to or from any point in Ireland by Road,through Motor transport,or Air,by Helicopter),car rental arrangements,airline reservations, tours & excursions booking,outdoor & indoor activities,food & beverage services,spa & massage treatments,babysitting services,floral delivery,business center assistance,Chef,housekeeping services & or general errand running. Prices for these services are supplied upon request.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Feb 2016 - 31 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,112|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Please kindly note that the min stay duration is 1 week (7 nights)
If you should desire a shorter stay duration the minimum 1 week rate will apply.
€6200 per week
Nov to November €6200 per week
Please kindly note that the minimum stay duration is 1 week (7 nights).
If you should desire a shorter stay duration the minimum 1 week rate will apply.
Please kindly note that all Summer bookings are from Saturday to Saturday only.
The minimum 1 week rate as posted will apply from 1 to 12 people.
A supplementary charge will apply for more than 12 occupants, of €440 per person over 12 people.
A refundable security deposit of €1250 per week applies.
There are no discounts available for smaller groups.
Christmas week and New Year's week €7500 per week.
Monthly rate €25 500,00 (28 nights)
100% Refund of booking deposit if cancelled 10 weeks before traveling. No refund can be issued after 10 weeks before traveling except for that of the initial booking/security deposit
A peak demand supplement will apply to weeks containing bank holidays, festivals,major sporting and or cultural events.
Christmas and New Years week €7500 per week.
Monthly rate(28nights)€25,000.Please enquire for longer term stays.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- 8000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- 7 bathrooms.
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Ensuite
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, ensuite adjoining bedroom 4
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Ensuite
- Bedroom 7 - 1 Double Bed, general bathroom closeby
- Bedroom 8 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, general bathroom closeby
- Bedroom 4 - 4 Single Bed, ensuite
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16/18. 8 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bdrm 1 king bed Ensuite bdrm 2 double bed Ensuite Bdrm 3 twin beds General bathroom close by Bdrm 4 single beds x 4 Ensuite Bdrm 5 Adjoining bdrm 4 Ensuite Bdrm 6 king bed Ensuite Bdrm 7 Double bed general bthrm close by Bdrm 8 Double bed.Ensuite
- Notes on accommodation: Situated in what is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and finest locations in Ireland. Please note that the minimum stay duration is 7 nights,and the same minimum stay tariff will apply regardless of number of guests,if you require a shorter stay duration the minimum stay (7 night or weekly) full tariff will apply.A peak demand supplement will apply to weeks containing bank holidays, festivals, major sporting and or cultural events. Outside: The South facing aspect of the house has a raised deck onto which you gain access by stepping through any of 5 glass double sliding doors from the inside of the house.The deck measures 100ft x 20ft (33M x 6M)running the full length of the house,has state of the art Bose outdoor sound system,and also has what amounts to an outdoor kitchen for outdoor food preparation,barbequing & al fresco dining with plenty seating,A large stainless steel american BBQ & oven, raised sink on granite worktop,and on deck lower level you have the large & luxurious American hot tub/jacuzzi with built in sound & lighting system and a hot and cold outdoor power shower,a meandering footpath through the garden leads to steps which have been hewn into the cliff-side to give private access to the beach and waterside below.The steps have a beautiful seated "half landing" area,on which it is simply heaven to sit,relax or "hideaway" from it all.No photograph can fully capture the essence of this beautiful location. Utility Room: Washing machine, separate dryer, 2nd American style tall fridge, all clothes ironing/airing facilities. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linens & towels supplied,House is self catering,A departure cleaning and linen/laundry service is provided at €285. A Chef can also be availed of for Dinner and breakfast service,your choice of Menu,with local Lobster,Crab and fresh fish caught daily. Other: Lounge2: Large and luxuriously furnished as lounge1 with a laid back and "chilled" atmosphere and bar area.