2 bed Apartment in Boavista Golf Resort, Lagos, Portugal - Peaceful Location, Amenities On Site, Swimming Pool, Golf Acacemy, Tennis Courts, Gym, Restaurant
This apartment is stylishly presented to an exceptional standard. Accommodation includes a large living/dining room and a separate fully fitted kitchen containing all mod cons and a breakfast table and chairs. Off the entrance hall are two bedrooms. The Master bedroom contains a Super King comfy bed and the ensuite to this bedroom contains full bath and shower.The second bedroom has two single beds and there is a separate bathroom with shower off the hall area.
The rear terrace and garden areas overlook the lake and 14th Green. This is a sun trap all day long so we provide an extra large sun parasol for those who prefer to be in the shade. The terrace contains two solid rattan cozy beds, impossible to leave, a dining table and chairs and a BBQ. Enjoy breakfast alfresco whilst watching the golfers putting on the 14th green, or dinner in the evening when the sun goes down and the only sounds to be heard are the birds chirping from the nature reserve just opposite. This really is a little piece of heaven and the evening sunsets are not to be missed from this unique location. The front terrace and garden also contains a dining table/chairs, ideal for reading or relaxing in the evening sun. The position of this apartment ,we believe, is the best on the resort. The terrace and garden to the rear is spacious and sun drenched all day long. There is a large heated pool with private access provided to guests of Lakeview Village - right across from the apartment's front terrace. Boavista resort caters for all interests - championship golf course, tennis courts, Outdoor games area,fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool and spa, wonderful clubhouse restaurant and bar, children's playground, children's pool area and more.
We provide all modern conveniences for our guests. This really is a home away from home property. All kitchen utensils, equipment, tableware etc is top quality. You will want for nothing. All our bed linen is 100% cotton and all towels provided are of really good quality and large enough to be actually fit for purpose!
WIFI also provided as well as two televisions - one large screen flat TV in the living room with sky channels and a smaller version in the master bedroom with the same tv channels (BBC, ITV, etc.)
Top Traveller Review
Lovely location overlooking the golf course enjoyed the evening visits from "Pepe" the duck (as we named him).
About the Owner
We live in Dublin, Ireland and hope you enjoy our holiday home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"What a beautiful apartment. It is so tastefully decorated and we had such a relaxing time." - John, Dublin
"Wow! Great area, great golf course, great apartment." - Jason, Manchester
4.8 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
Property was as described, very comfortable and fitted out to a very high standard. It was a home from home.
Lovely location overlooking the golf course enjoyed the evening visits from "Pepe" the duck (as we named him).
Very very relaxing!
Had a wonderful time at this beautiful, very clean and comfortable place. Beds are lovely and comfy - including the great sun loungers. Location is ideal and 30 minutes walk into Lagos. Lovely to return to the calm oasis of this great apartment after a trip to town. Best of both worlds. Will definitely return.
Fantastic 5 star apartment
Thank you John & Martina for letting us stay in your beautiful apartment on BoaVista, the apartment was simply stunning with everything we needed, stylish decor and very spacious. The outside space was fantastic with stunning views across the golf course and towards Lagos. We made good use of the communal pool, which was very accessible and always lots of sun beds available.
A big thank you to Kath who gave us a very warm welcome & thank you for the hamper - just what we needed on our arrival!! Kath also came to our rescue, which was extremely kind of her & of which we are very grateful.
We have been visiting Praia da Luz for several years but this was our first stay at BoaVista and we were very impressed at how clean and immaculate everything was - we will definitely be visiting again. The beaches are amazing, restaurants are very obliging with some of the best fresh fish we have ever had and everyone is so friendly - another fantastic holiday in the Algarve. Thank you, Matt & Sarah Cox.
Beautiful Spacious Apartment - Simply Fabulous
The apartment is beautiful, bright and spacious. The bedrooms were lovely, with fabulous sliderobe type wardrobes and dressers - ample space for all the essentials.
The living area, kitchen and patio were fully equipped with all mod cons and the welcome pack was much appreciated. The welcome team of Kathy and co were exactly that, welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The pool was beautiful, no problem getting a bed and relaxing. The Golf Club do a 'special' Twilight hours that was very popular!
Just returned from a weeks holiday at this wonderful luxury apartment situated on the 16th hole of the Boavista Golf & Spa Resort which has great views. The facilities were 5 star. We didn't expect it to be so amazing and our teenagers want to return which is a first for them. The luxury property is of a very high standard, the pool is very well maintained and the golf and spa resort has spectacular views and great cuisine. Boavista Golf & Spa Resort offers much more than an exceptional 18 hole golf course. Wonderful beaches a short drive away, there are many boat trips to see the dolphins and the caves... world class Spa and health club facilities... floodlit tennis courts ... play area and football for the kids... child friendly, quality restaurant on site ...Vibrant town of Lagos on your doorstep... I would highly recommend this luxury apartment.
We loved our stay. The apartment has a beautiful finish with a light and airy feel. The furniture and decor are great, as well as the expansive outside space with those amazing loungers over looking the golf course, but still nice and private.
Spotlessly clean on arrival and we found the cleaning staff friendly and efficient. The linen standard was also high with plenty of good towels provided.
The owners were really helpful and know their restaurant we ate amazing food on their recommendations and enjoyed every minute of our time in Lagos. Can't wait for our next visit!!
From the Owner
“We fell in love with the easy going nature of Lagos, the stunning local beaches and the wonderful seafood. We were also captivated by Boavista Golf- a very fair but challenging course which offers every golf shot in the book !! The apartment is a licensed and approved "Alojamento" property and has passed inspections.”
Activity and Interests
The Western Algarve is a superb holiday location all year round. Dozens of unspoilt sandy beaches including Meia Praia....miles and miles of white sand and surf just 5-10 mins drive away. Other beautiful beaches at Port do Mos, Luz and Sagres. The climate is warm all year with an average of 300 days of sunshine! Boavista resort is a five minute drive to Luz village and beach. Meia Praia beach in Lagos is approximately 8 minutes drive. Lots of great restaurants on this beach!
Car hire recommended. Faro airport is approximately 50 mins drive on the A22 motorway from the resort.
Boavista Resort is located between the town of Lagos (outskirts) and the village of Luz. The resort is approximately 2 kms from the town centre of Lagos and approx 3 kms from Luz. The location is perfect as guests can plan their evening entertainment in either town, both have great restaurants and bars. The old town of lovely Lagos ....or the charm of Luz village both offering a choice of wonderful restaurants serving fish/steak, Italian, Indian and more! You will be spoiled for choice!!
Local supermarket 5 mins drive away. Clubhouse Restaurant on site or nearby in abundance in the towns of Lagos and Luz!
Other places of interest a short drive away include Silves and Sagres with castles, cathedrals and Gothic buildings, and the traditional village of Monchique with its spectacular mountain views.
Open countryside for walking, superb golf courses, and the historic town of Lagos, there is something of interest for everyone.
Shopping: Lagos has a variety of supermarkets with lots of local produce on offer. Intermarche is the nearest supermarket and is excellent for everything. The Daily Fish, Fruit, Veg Market is located in a purpose built building overlooking the Marina on the seafront - this should not be missed. There is also a Saturday Market at the bus station, near to the Food Market, which is dedicated to celebrating local artisan farmers and food producers. This should not be missed. There is a large new hypermarket at Portimao just 15 mins drive away, which is worth a trip if you wish to spend some time exploring the shops.
Things to Do: There are lots of water parks in the area suitable for all ages - both young and old alike!! The beaches in the area are included in the best of the Algarve. Think fine golden sands, great views and lovely waves. How about a fun day out to Lagos Zoo, take a boat trip to the caves or you can go dolphin watching. There are lots of water sports available such as windsurfing, scuba diving and sailing. You can also horse ride or play tennis. Needless to say there are no end of choice of courses for the golfer.
With the recent opening of the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve, motor racing has been added to the attractions on offer.
Designed to make use of the natural landscape the race track is one of the best and most modern circuits in Europe with twists, turns and elevation changes promising exciting race conditions.
The race circuit is approximately 20 minutes drive from Boavista.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
For bookings please call the owner direct on +353862400991 or email. Full rental to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival date. Security deposit - to be paid at time of booking, €300, which is refunded following departure. Linen, towels provided . For bookings longer than one week, an interim cleaning fee of €30 will apply. Heating supplement applies during winter months at €80 - November - March inclusive
Winter long term rental availability on request. Payment accepted in Euro or Sterling
Changeover day is flexible. We provide a basic welcome pack for our guests but if you have any special requests for your arrival, we can arrange a custom Welcome pack for you. You just let us know - we will do the rest!
Check in from 3pm. Check out 12pm
Notes on prices:
Owners will accept Euro or Sterling electronic payments.
Payment required four weeks in advance. Transfer details provided on booking form. Security deposit refunded after check out and inspection.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have furnished and decorated our apartment in a lavish, unique, modern and home away from home style! We expect the very best in standards ourselves whenever we travel and rent private accommodation so we have provided our guests with exactly the same. The attention to detail will be appreciated by all who enjoy the best of bed linen, towels, kitchen contents etc. We provide satellite TV, DVD (with plenty of DVD's provided for your use) CD player & IPod Docking Station. The unique location of the apartment provides for lots of outdoor garden and terrace space - it looks and feels more like a house than an apartment as the space is so vast, inside and out! We hope you enjoy as much as we do. Our guests come back time and again and we hope you do too......Many thanks.”
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a spacious en-suite attached to the master bedroom with full bath and shower,WC, bidet.The guest bathroom contains full walk in shower, WC and vanity unit. Both bathrooms provide heated towel rail with excellent quality towels provided for guests
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The stylish master bedroom ensuite has a top quality Super-King sized bed complete with the finest quality 100% cotton bed linen &goose feather or synthetic pillows. The twin bedroom is spacious and stylish. Only top quality cotton bed linen provided.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Excellent Clubhouse bar, food and facilities. In addition to an 18 hole championship golf course Boavista Golf Resort also has a driving range, an excellent golf academy, championship quality tennis courts & a five-a-side soccer pitch. Guests enjoy a 35% discount on advertised green fees at Boavista upon production of the Guest Card which we provide you with at check in. In the club house you will find an extensively stocked golf shop with equipment and clothing from all the leading brands as well as superb dining facilities and a private function room. The clubhouse and terrace area offers free Wifi for guests. (WIFI also available in the apartment) Guests avail of 10% discount on food and beverages purchased at the Clubhouse restaurant and bar with guest card presented. The health club has an indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym as well as private treatment rooms with an extensive range of beauty and health treatments on offer. Ample car parking available. Outside: Large front and rear terraces and beautifully cared for planted garden areas. Rear terrace overlooks the 14th Green and 15th Fairway and the wonderful Lakeview lake and fountain. There are two luxurious cane loungers with comfortable mattresses and a parasol. This terrace also has a dining table and chairs for 4 people. Watching the golfers chip on to the 14th Green is entertainment in itself! The front terrace is sun drenched from late afternoon until sundown and also has a large table and two very comfortable cane chairs. This is the perfect spot to relax in the evening sun after a full day at the beach or at the pool. Relax, read and sip a glass of chilled wine or Rose...and enjoy the beautiful Algarve sundown. Heaven. Lakeview Village has it's own swimming pool, approx 50mtrs from the apartment. There is also a kiddies pool and ample sunloungers available. Private access cards will be provided to guests of the apartment. The pool is heated. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly cleaning, 100% white cotton bed linen, luxurious towels provided. Beach Towels and Beach chairs provided for your use. The Owner provides a small welcome pack for guests at no charge. Other: Large welcoming hall area that leads to the living/dining room and separate kitchen. IPod Docking station and WIFI provided for our guests. The natural flow of the rooms from the hall through to the kitchen, living and dining area is relaxed and bright.