Villa, El Valle Golf Resort, Costa Calida / Murcia, Spain - The Perfect Location For The Serious Golf Enthusiast With Some Of The Best Golf In Spain
El Valle is in a superb location, nestled at the foot of the Carrascoy Mountains but only 10km from the city of Murcia and still only a 20 minute drive away from the beautiful beaches of the Mar Menor. Villa Morgan Polaris World El Valle Resort 3 bedroom Villa. A very bright and airy villa with South facing private heated pool and garden. This villa is on a corner plot which gets the sun from morning to evening. The villa is furnished to a very high standard with a very contemporary feel! The living room boasts high vaulted ceilings and an open fireplace, there is satellite TV, DVD player and DVDs available. The villa has wifi and IPOD docking station. Dining 'al fresco' is made easier with an outdoor built-in BBQ with outdoor dining and lounge areas. If golf is your fancy, there is a Jack Nicklaus course at your fingertips (clubs available to rent from clubhouse for small fee).
Top Traveller Review
Villa Morgan El Valle Golf Resort
About the Owner
Barry and Fiona Morgan, married in 1990, we have 4 children aged 13-23. We love holidaying as it allows us to indulge in our favourite hobbies, namely - relaxing, eating, drinking and golf. There are numerous clean, safe, sandy beaches 25 mins drive away. It is very peaceful but close to the action! We drive into Murcia City quite a lot. It's a 20 minute drive from villa to car park. There are lots of fabulous restaurants and there is nearly always a parade or a procession of some sort. The Easter week celebrations are spectacular. The cathedral is also worth seeing. There is great shopping too. So there is plenty to do no matter what your tastes are.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just to say we had another fantastic holiday, this year at Villa Morgan on El Valle. Both the villa and El Valle resort was beautifully presented. The villa was private, spotlessly clean and equipped with everything we needed for our stay. We would highly recommend as we had a fantastic holiday! Thank you for a great first family holiday with our daughter.
Ann June 2013
Very best wishes, Ann.
Just back from villa Morgan. Couldnt fault anything - it was truly wonderful. Just a wee bit depressing being back! Trust everything was ok and look forward to receiving the return of the security deposit at your earliest convenience. Karen (Flucker) August 2010 - Murcia - El Valle - Villa Morgan
Hi there Just want to say thank you for getting the villa morgan for us, it was great! Paola and Sinton
4 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Villa Morgan El Valle Golf Resort
We had a lovely time at the El Valle Resort. Villa Morgan is a very nice and super clean house (especially for people with allergies). Privacy is guaranteed due to the nice format of the rooms. Outdoor with pool, BBQ, large table and separate lounge area is pleasant. Car is necessary and town and beaches are 30-40 km away.
From the Owner
“This region of Spain enjoys on average 320 of sunshine each year! Easy and cheap to get to with the low cost airlines. We often pop over for long weekends. Murcia (San Javier) Airport only 15-20 minutes away, Alicante Airport 45-50 mins. 22 quality golf courses all within a 15 minutes drive. A good selection of safe and clean beaches (Blue Flag) within 15 -20 minutes, as well as a good selection of restaurants and bars. Great seafood and steaks. No high rise apartment blocks, no high rise hotels, and especially no lager louts. Set in an area of National Parks with mountain views. This is a very traditional area of Spain. 20 minutes drive from the historic Cities of Cartagena (with its port) and Murcia (with its river running through) both are beautiful, with good shopping.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This villa is ideally located for those wishing to take part in a golf holiday in the region. All golf can be booked in advance. Given the proximity to the El Valle National Park, the villa is ideally suited to those wanting to enjoy walking / hiking / climbing holiday in the region.
The stunning scenery also lends itself to cycling in the mountainous area.
For those looking for true Spanish culture, they need look no further than beautiful Murcia city, 15 mins drive away. This ia a spectacular city with magnificent churches and cathedral. The restaurants around the cathedral are superb and great value. The shopping is excellent and many shops opening late at night. There are lovely cobbled streets leading into beautiful squares.
El Valle is in a superb location, nestled at the foot of the Carrascoy mountains but only 10 kilometres from the city of Murcia. The beautiful local beaches of the Mar Menor (Europe's largest inland sea) are 20 mins drive away.
Many local Spanish fishing villages and restaurants can be found along the coastline.
Horse-riding, scuba diving, go karting and mud spas can be found 20 minutes drive away at the Mar Menor and can be booked in advance if you wish.
Murcia (San Javier) 15 mins drive. Alicante 60 minutes. Car hire is strongly recommended and easily available at local airports and really good value especially if you book early.
Murcia city is 15 mins drive away. The local towns of Balsicas, Roldan, Los Martinez and Sucina provide a wealth of local culture and restaurants to learn more about the Spanish way of life. Cartagena is 25 min away which is a beautiful old port city. There are are lovely restaurants and shops in this city.
A gym is available for use of El Valle residents at the golf club house. Bicycle hire is available from the supermarket. Two tennis courts are available for the use of residents (enquire in the club house). A well stocked supermarket is 7/10 mins walk from the villa for all your needs and a local butcher can provide excellent meats for your barbecues.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£250 deposit secures booking. Balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival, along with (refundable) £250 security deposit. Booking form must be returned to confirm acceptance. €100 cleaning fee applies to all bookings.
The arrival time at the villa is 4pm. The villa must be vacated by 12 noon on changeover. Special requests may be accommodated given sufficient notice.
Notes on prices:
Prices are quoted in Sterling(UK Pounds) Longer term lets will be considered.
There is an additional e100 cleaning fee plus a small fee for a welcome pack if required
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“As keen golfers, the Jack Nicklaus designed couse is a super course and after a round of golf we love to come back to the villa with the sun in the garden/pool all day long. The outdoor covered terraces and seating areas offer shade from the mid day sun. There is also an outdoor covered dining table and chairs to eat by the pool including a built In BBQ. The finish of the villa and furniture is of a very high standard, and we carry out maintenace every year to ensure our standards are upheld. We have great wifi inside and out keeping all age groups very happy! It is a 10 minutes gentle stroll to resort centre.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- water parks
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to main bedroom has hydro massage bath/shower, WC and bidet along with twin wash hand basins and heated towel rail. Second bathroom has walk-in shower, WC and bidet, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master double bedroom with en-suite. Second double bedroom with twin beds. Further twin bedroom with 2 single beds. Travel cot /high chair available on request €25
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Central heating and air-conditioning provided at no extra cost. Suitable for children but not pets. If used, The barbeque is to be cleaned before departure by guests, if not €60 is deducted from deposit. The villa is strictly no smoking. Our representatives are available should you have any queries or problems. Airport / excursion transfers can be arranged via our representatives (payable locally). Outside: Private heated pool(heated at extra cost 100 euros per week) for sole use of guests. Cleaned weekly. Extensive sunny terraced area with high quality outside furniture and outside eating area with barbecue in covered terrace. Stunning views of the Sierra Cassascoy mountain range and sunset from side garden. Quality sun loungers are provided for your comfort in this larger outside area where there is ample room to chill and relax over a coffee or beer Utility Room: The utility room has washing machine/tumble dryer, sink and storage, iron and iron board, clothes horse etc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bbq & oven must be cleaned before departure or £50 deducted from £250 dep.Towels and linen are included(beach towels not included). The property is cleaned before arrival and on departure. A mid-stay clean and linen change is available at extra cost. Other: There is polished marble flooring throughout the villa. Outside facilities: Private heated pool with outdoor shower and 6 sun loungers. Dining area with built-in BBQ (see notes) seats 6/8. Outdoor shaded lounging area with comfy sofa and 2 armchairs.