Holiday Home in Malin Head, Donegal, Ireland - Secluded, Unique Location In Ireland's Most Northerly Point Malin Head
Surrounded by panoramic views of the ocean, Ballyliffin Bay and Malin Head the location of this home will take your breath away. This elegant property in the North of Ireland has been recently refurbished to an infallible standard. The property successfully marries the traditional with the contemporary and open plan living with secluded reading, relaxation and sleeping areas. Whatever your taste, this property offers something for all the family, leaving you with memories to cherish forever. Surrounded by panoramic views of the ocean, Ballyliffin Bay and Malin Head the location of this home will take your breath away. The breathtaking scenery for miles around, the nearby world famous Ballyliffin golf course, horse riding, kayaking, numerous beaches, traditional pubs and hotels make this the ideal location for any holiday.
"We had a wonderful time in Malin, the house was perfect for everyone! The layout worked so well and the views incredible." (Visitor New Years 2016)
"Thanks so much for the house. We had a ball and were very lucky with the weather. We spent most of the weekend outside enjoying the views." (Visitor April 2015)
"Wow, we really enjoyed our stay in your lovely property." (Visitor March 2016)
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cookery Holidays coached by award winning chefs.
Culdaff and Ballyliffin Blue flag beaches are a 15 minute drive.
Five Finger Strand 10 minute walk.
The wee house of Malin 10 minute walk.
Bamba's Crown, Ireland's most northerly point 10 minute walk.
All areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Belfast International airport 90 minute drive.
Eglinton Airport 45 minute drive.
Malin Town 7km.
Local shops are adundant. The award winning Malin Hotel is open all week during high season and at weekends during low season.
Local activities are endless. Kayaking, cliff diving, golfing, horse riding, painting hill walking, swimming, Doagh famine village, world class fishing and much much more.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Minimum stays of 3 nights are available, please contact the owner directly for more information.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 4 ensuite bathrooms, 3 in the double bedrooms and one in the twin room. The master suite also has a gorgeous private dressing area with his and hers' dressing tables and sinks.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 ( 5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: In the master suite couples can unwind before bed watching the sunset from the cast iron claw foot bath and wake up to the sunrise over the North Atlantic. The rest of the rooms are similarly elegant. There are 3 more doubles and a fifth twin room.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The outdoor areas of the property are not to be forgotten. Multiple raised and decked barbecue areas provide a picturesque location overlooking the coast for a garden party. The home is surrounded by 7 acres of rugged countryside and is less than a stones throw from the property's very own private coastline. Utility Room: Washing machine, Iron, Ironing board, cots, clotheshorse. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen all included. A chef from the local award winning Malin Hotel can be hired for catering, prior booking required. Other: The open plan hallway is dominated by a grand staircase and contains a study area and separate relaxation spaces.