Villa in Woodlands View, Highlands Reserve, Florida, USA - Amazing Value For That Two Family Holiday Of A Lifetime! And Only 15 Minutes To Theme Parks
This amazing five bedroom executive luxury villa, sleeping 10, at Highlands Reserve backs onto the conservation area which allows for uninterrupted sleep away from the golf course lawn-mowers. A gin and tonic on the terrace watching the most fantastic sunsets will wash away those work or domestic stresses. This home has a larger pool to enjoy. Close to the theme parks and shopping, but far enough away for that well deserved rest, this beautiful villa has a larger private swimming pool , big terrace area, and ample seating and dining facilities for alfresco dining. This villa is perfect for a two family holiday, offering great value for money. The lounges are both spacious and comfortable, allowing for adults to have personal time away from the family bustle if they wish. The club house is a short pleasant stroll away, as well as the community pool for those serious swimmers who want to put some lengths in. There's also a children's play area next to the communal pool.
About the Owner
About Steve P ye
Owners profile to follow.
Activity and Interests
Daytona and Clearwater are just over an hour away in opposite directions.
Flights to Orlando, Sanford, Tampa or Miami. Most scheduled airlines fly to Orlando, Tampa and Miami, whilst Sanford tends to be a chartered airline destination. Travel times by car from all the above airports are: Orlando 40 minutes, Sanford 55 minutes, Tampa 60 minutes, and Miami about 4 hours. Villa located just off Highway 27 which is a few minutes from Highway 192 that leads to Old Town and the theme parks. Full directions will be sent when the villa is booked.
Berry Town Centre is conveniently opposite the resort, offering a Publix supermarket (Waitrose standard) as well as an Applebees diner, Sushi restaurant, bistro, pub, pizza parlour and other shops. If you don't want to go far then these are ideal. Fine dining and Sunday Brunch options are detailed within the Fodors and Fromers guides in the magazine rack, which includes the California Grill.
If you want to go crazy on theme parks, there are Disney Resort, Universal Group, Busch Gardens, as well as Sea World, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica- the latest quality water park. Shopping is in abundance. There are shopping outlets as well as high-end malls from which to choose. There is a fantastic array of restaurants, ranging from American diners to amazing fine dining.
Fine dining and Sunday Brunch options are detailed within the Fodors and Fromers guides in the magazine rack, which includes the California Grill. This amazing restaurant allows you to treat yourself to a fantastic menu whilst watching the theme park fireworks from the 15th floor. Supermarkets are in abundance, with two Walmarts on Highway 27 (one at Cagans Crossing - 5 minutes from the villa), as well as a Target on Highway 192. Tampa is an hour away, where you can find other attractions, such as air boating or kayaking.
- Booking Notes:
By phone or email please. 20% deposit (non refundable) cheque within 7 days to secure booking. Balance within 8 weeks of arrival date. Cancellation charges between 4 and 8 weeks of arrival is 50% of total cost. Less than 4 weeks before arrival is loss of 100% of total cost. Separate security deposit cheque of £350 required at time of balance. Cheques preferably in Sterling, but can take US Dollars. Exchange rate will be taken as the rate that day.
Arrival time is from 4pm and departure time is strictly by 10am.
(If a late check-out is required and logistically possible an extra charge of $75 will need to be charged).
Notes on prices:
20% deposit (non refundable) cheque within 7 days to secure booking. Balance within 8 weeks of arrival date. Cancellation charges between 4 and 8 weeks of arrival is 50% of total cost. Less than 4 weeks before arrival is loss of 100% of total cost. Separate security deposit cheque of £350 required at time of balance. Pool heating for the milder periods (normally November to March) is charged at £20 per day, with a minimum of 3 consecutive days req'd.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The Master bedroom has twin vanity units, with a sumptuous bath and a twin walk in shower/wet area. Enjoy a quiet bath away from the kids! There are two other family bathrooms that offer vanity units, toilets, bath and showers.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All the rooms are extremely comfortable and offer a great nights sleep. Bedroom 1, master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are double bedrooms, whilst Bedrooms 4 and 5 are twins. TV in master bedroom. Clean crisp linen awaits you.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please contact owner. Outside: Large covered decked area next to the pool, where you can take drinks, dine alfresco, or simply watch the kids have a blast! The pool is larger than most (35' long). This area is protected by enclosed netting. For safety there is protective pool fencing, which will stop the little ones using the pool unsupervised. This can be removed if you so choose. There is sufficient table places and seating for the whole party to dine outside, as well as ample sun loungers. Utility Room: Top-loading washing machine with a separate spin dryer. There is ample space to hand up clothes to dry here, and there is an iron board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom and pool towels and linen provided. The villa will be cleaned before arrival and after departure. If you require a further clean whilst there a charge of £40 will be made. Other: Lounge 2- This is a quiet and spacious part of the house with a more formal dining table set ready for a feast. This provides a wonderful end to the evening on those occasions when adults want some time for themselves. A new 8 foot pool table awaits you!