Villa in Dalyan, Aegean Region, Turkey - Dalyan Is An Ideal Holiday Location With Plenty For All Of The Family To Do
Villa Devran is newly constructed and finished to a high specification with a modern and clean interior. Externally, Villa Devran has been built to feature the traditional woodwork of that used in the houses built during the Ottoman Empire. The large private pool is located in the private lawned garden. Patio furniture has been provided on the pool terrace along with sunloungers for those sunseekers. The sun shines around the garden of Villa Devran throughout the day. A large first floor dining terrace overlooks the pool. Dalyan is a beautiful town located beside a river where you are able to take a boat to the protected Turtle (Iztuzu) beach. We hope that you enjoy your stay in Dalyan at Villa Devran.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Thank you for our stay at your lovely villa. We had a lovely stay in your beautiful villa and an amazing holiday. Will definately be coming back, hopefully next year! Thanks again for everything!'
Iram & Sa'id - London - Stayed September '11
'We loved the villa - especially the pool - and had a fantastic holiday!'
Carol - Essex - Stayed mid August '11
'Had great time at your lovely villa, was very relaxing, sun came out for us so had a fab time all be it a bit cool in the eve. I bet villa is fantastic in summer and would stay cool.'
Jane - Hampshire - Stayed late October '11
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Dalyan is in an area of outstanding natural beauty, there are many walks around the area. If you would like a guide and information for these walks please ask us when at the villa and we shall be more than happy to help.
Turtle (Iztuzu) Beach is only a short boat trip or bus ride away. As Dalyan is located along a river the quiet beach is reached by either road or river, both routes are as scenic and as enjoyable as the other and take around 20 - 30 minutes.
If you choose to take one of the many public boats to the river then you will get unbeatable views of the rock tombs set into the mountains. Turtle Beach is a protected site as turtles visit the beach to lay there eggs.
Dalaman airport is the closest airport, only a 30 minute drive away. Taxis are available at the airport to bring you to Dalyan. However , we are also more than happy to arrange transfers for you if you let us know your requirements.
Ortaca is a town nearby to Dalyan and this can be reached by the local bus service (Dolmus), which runs every 15 minutes along the main road nearby to Villa Devran.
Villa Devran's central location means that car hire is not necessary.
There are many small shops and slightly larger supermarkets located along most streets of Dalyan where you can find all local and some international produce.
Dalyan`s market day is Saturday and is well worth a look around (do not forget to barter!). The market is located in the centre of the town near to the towns square.
The main shopping street in Dalyan is where you shall find all of the most popular restaurants and bars.
Most bars are open until around 3am and play a full variety of music. If you would prefer to stay out later then the nightclub, Club Sweet is open until 5am.
- Booking Notes:
If you are interested in making a reservation at Villa Devran then please do not hesitate to contact us. A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking and the remaining balance is to be paid in full 4 weeks prior to arrival.
The changeover day is flexible depending on availability as is the arrival and departure time. This can be arranged directly with us when your requirements are known.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in Pounds per week.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom with stone finish has a large corner shower, wash basin, vanity unit and WC. Family Bathroom has a large double stone shower, wash basin, vanity unit and WC. Ground floor bathroom / wetroom has a shower, wash basin, vanity unit and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with a double bed, en-suite bathroom. 1st Twin Bedroom with 2 single beds, private balcony with mountain views. 2nd twin bedroom with 2 single beds overlooks the pool. Groundfloor double bedroom with new modern furniture.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Upon arrival at Villa Devran we shall provide you with a welcome pack of fresh bread, butter, tea, coffee, milk, water and sugar (or items similar), so you are able to relax as soon as you walk through the door. As we live in Dalayn ourselves we shall also pop around to the Villa within the first 24 hours of your stay to ensure everything is OK for you. We hope that we have provided everything our guests may need for an enjoyable stay at Villa Devran, however if there is any further requirements you may have then please do say as we are more than happy to try our best to cater for that requirement. Outside: Table and chairs have are located on at the poolside and on the dining terrace. We have 4 sun-loungers however we are more than happy to bring more to Villa Devran if requested. We have a small BBQ. The garden is lawned and cared for. Villa Devran has its own private swimming pool which is approximately 1 metre 70 cms deep **NEW FOR 2012! - We have added a shallow childs pool with a safety rail dividing the shallow pool with the main pool. The swimming pool does not have a heating system in place other than the sun! Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We have provided cleaning equipment for guests to use, however Villa Ottoman is also cleaned by our house keeper bwteen each guests stay. We will provided bed linen, towels and beach towels for guests to use. Other: We have a selection of books and board games for your use, if you wish to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine in the evening and watch the worl go by.