Villa in Javea, Costa Blanca, Spain - Traditional Villa with Modern Facilities
This beautiful villa is situated in the centre of its own 850sq m Mediterranean garden plot allows you to sit either in the sun or shade at any time of the day. There are numerous outside tables, seating and outside kitchen so as to enjoy the al fresco lifestyle morning, noon and night. The living accommodation is on two levels so providing you with the privacy required whilst around the pool whilst also allowing you to enjoy the open country views, sunsets and constant colour changes of the mountain they call the sleeping elephant, ‘Montgo’.
About the Owner
We moved to Javea in June 2010. It was always a dream to retire to Spain—and here we are. It has been an interesting, exciting and at times stressful adventure. We decided on Javea as it felt right and we like the way Javea has developed and improved in a slow and non-intrusive manner. It is such a varied and beautiful area. We moved into the villa in September 2010 and have carried out improvements to modernise and enhance our property, that we hope you feel will add to your comfort and enjoyment. We are only renting the villa for 4 weeks of the year as we will be going back to Blighty to visit family and friends and to indulge in our much loved hobby of country hiking, together with spending time with our beautiful grandchildren
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a brilliant time in your fantastic home. We are relaxed and rejuvenated--hope to be back again! Ferrie family August 2013.
Lovely home. Spotlessly clean and spacious. Will miss the Elephant (Montgo). John, Chris and kids August 2011.
Thanks for a lovely holiday. Our two weeks were very relaxing and just what we needed. You have a stunning home and whether a BBQ by the pool or a paella on the naya, our evenings were superb. Thanks for everything. Danielle, Nick and Oliver September 2011.
Thank you Cindy and Tony for sharing your home with us. Beautiful, clean, amazing location and pool. We loved our holiday and had great BBQ's.
Kelly family August 2012
What a beautiful house. Thank you for letting us enjoy it so much. We had so many wonderful evenings watching the sun go down and the drinks go down. Amazing. Hughes family August 2012.
From the Owner
“Javea remains undeveloped by Hotel and property developers so you are able to see the natural outline of the country and not high rise tower blocks. It is centrally located and has a multicultural atmosphere where you feel safe, comfortable and at home the instant you arrive.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are a number of local Scuba diving organisations that will take you out into the crystal clear waters in and around Javea, where the numerous rocky coves, underwater caves and islands make this area particularly attractive to divers. Snorkelling can be carried out from most of the beaches and coves.
Due to the location of our villa, there are a number of wonderful walks nearby (we will leave some information if required), not only do we back onto the Granadella National Park where there are walks of all different lengths but the Montgo National Park is to the front where should you want the challenge and the experience of the view from a 735m climb, allow yourself at least 3 hours. Should you undertake any walking during August, ensure you have water with you and a torch should you expect to return during the hours of darkness.
Other interests include, Green bowling, Fishing, Tennis, swimming and numerous other water based sports.
There are a number of beautiful beaches in the area all within a 5 - 10 minute drive, ranging from the busy sandy El Arenal beach to the small pebbly naturist beach at Ambola, and the small coves at Cala Blanca, La Barraca and La Granadella. Snorkelling is highly recommended particularly around the rocky coves and pebble beaches. For those that prefer the sand, Denia has miles of Sandy beach, Moraira has a small sandy bay whilst the renown sandy beaches of Calpe and Benidorm.
To fully enjoy Javea and its surrounds a car is essential.
The nearest airports are:
Alicante 1 hour drive (105km).
Valencia 1hr20m (130km).
Murcia 2hrs (188km).
Should you want to drive from Santander or Bilbao ferry ports it is an 8 hour drive.
Benidorm and Calpe are just a 30-40min drive away whilst in the opposite direction is the cosmopolitan city of Valencia. Should you go inland, within 30mins, you are up in the mountains with small Spanish villages, waterfalls, caves and breath-taking views, a GPS navigation device would be a bonus at this point.
There are a number of quality restaurants nearby whilst you can also sample food of Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Greek, English and dare we say it, McDonalds. The nearest supermarket is Masymas, a four (4) minute drive away, whilst all Mercadona, Iceland, Lidls and Aldi are within a ten (10) minute drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
A £200 deposit is required to secure your booking with the balance of the rental price payable 8 weeks prior to start of rental period. A refundable £250 security deposit, is also payable with the balance, this is normally returned to you within one month after your holiday, providing there is no damage.
Changeover day is usually on Saturday and we ask that you vacate the villa by 10.00am. Flexibility may be possible depending on circumstances.
Notes on prices:
We fully understand some peoples concerns regarding 'SECURITY OF YOUR HOLIDAY' So before parting with any monies please call us on our landline number that has be provided. Also to put your mind at rest so you can look forward to your holiday we can provide you with references from a long established estate agent/rental agency here on the Costa Blanca.
A deposit of £200 is required to secure your booking with the balance payable 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. A refundable £250 security, is also payable with the balance, this is normally returned to you within a month after your holiday.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our property is positioned ideally for us as we can be in the country or on the coast within minutes or just simply watch the world go by with fantastic views and fresh air.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 is newly installed (March 2011) containing a walk in shower, WC, washbasin, mirror. Bathroom 2 is a family bathroom with a WC, wash basin, radiator and a bath with a shower over it. There is also a separate WC & washbasin on the upper level.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 only (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom with King Size bed and en-suite, wardrobe, ceiling fan & doors leading to pool area. Bedroom 1 with Double Bed, wardrobe, ceiling fan, window overlooking pool area. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, wardrobe, ceiling fan, window to pool area
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This is a lovely family villa with a homely feel situated within a small residential urbanisation which although built 20years ago has the modern facility of mains sewage. It would be perfect for the holiday maker requiring a peaceful and relaxing holiday whilst also being close enough to the main entertainment area so as to enjoy the hustle bustle of the El Arenal beach and bars, the cosmopolitan feel of the Port area and the quaint traditional charm of the Old Town. Outside: One of the most outstanding features of this accommodation is the partly covered Naya (Outside Terrace) where no doubt you will spend most evenings, should you stay at home. There is a new outdoor wratten style dining table with six reclining chairs, from where you have stunning panoramic views of the different mountain ranges, valleys, distant towns and depending on the time of year, some of the most amazing colourful sunsets you are ever likely to see. The garden is of a Mediterranean style containing palms, citrus trees, cacti and pots. There are numerous outside tables and chairs, an outside kitchen area, a new heavyweight solid wood circular table with a thatched parasol and stools, sunbeds, additional parasol and outside lighting for those long warm summer evenings where the evenings blur into the early hours. The pool is a 8 x 4m kidney shape with underwater lighting and access via six (6) roman style steps. The property is gated so as to ensure your security. Utility Room: This is located on the lower level and contains a washing machine, second fridge, freezer, clothes airer and vacuum cleaner. Outside drying facilities are available in the garden at the rear. There is also an Iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are changed weekly. There will be spare towels that can be used round the pool/beach.They will not be part of the weekly change. The pool will be cleaned and maintained twice a week during July and August once a week in September. Other: Access to wireless internet is available on request, should you wish to bring your laptop. Please note this is a non-smoking villa but due to the amount of outside recreational facilities this should not cause a problem with any smokers.