Villa in Benahavis, Malaga, Spain - The Villa Is In A Peaceful Location, Within 5 Minute Walk Of Benahavis' Renowned Restaurants
The villa is contempary in design and only 6 years old.The property is situated in a quiet position overlooking the village of Benahavis and beautiful mountain views .The property has been finished to a high standard throughout with a modern style open plan lounge/dining area and high gloss kichen with island.There are 6 double size bedrooms ,5 with dressing room and en suite bathrooms over 3 floors.Other rooms include a further cloakroom ,utility room and gym.The Villa has its own private pool surrounded by a large decking area which is southerly facing, and has all day sun during the summer.The decking extends under a covered terrace with seating and a dining area.The gardens are well planted with 2 small lawns and provide a lovely background to the outside area.There is a barbeque area with a sink,bbq ,fridge/freezer and shower.All Benahavis`s restaurants and amenities are within 5 minutes walk .The coast and nearest beaches are approximately 8 kilometres and 15 minutes away.
Top Traveller Review
Absolutely stunning villa
About the Owner
We are a couple,with an 3 year old little girl, originally from the London area and six years ago fell in love with this beautiful village of Benahavis.We built this property and live here as our home when we are not renting the property in the summer.We love the peace and quiet of Benahavis and its gorgeous restaurants,yet only 15/20 minutes away you can enjoy Marbella and lively Puerto Banus.
1 holidaymaker review
Absolutely stunning villa
What a villa! Luxury to every degree,wonderful location overlooking the beautiful village of benehavis. Lots of great restaurants with every taste catered for. Meet the owner on arrival who showed us around the house and made us feel very welcome. Will be looking to return next year.
From the Owner
“We built the property and it was completed in 2009,after 2 1/2 years.Benahavis is as close to an old spanish white village as we could find,which had a enough sense of tradition with cobbled streets and orange trees lining the main street.From here we can enjoy the peace and quiet an spectacular views of the mountains and yet can be on a beach in 15 minutes.The village is like a family where everyone says hello.”
Activity and Interests
The Villa is approximately 8 kilometres from the coast and nearest beach, which is about 10/ 15 minutes drive by car. Most of the beaches have sunloungers for a small fee and usually a beach restaurant/bar.
The villa is approximately 45 minutes from Malaga airport and 1 hour from Gibraltar.Car hire is recommended/essential.
The villa is in the village of Benahavis,so all restaurants and bars are walking distance.The restaurants here are excellent.Puerto Banus is a 15 minute drive with its port,shopping and nightlife.Marbella port and old town are 20/25 minutes away.The beautiful village of Rhonda is 1 hour away as is Gibraltar.
The villa is in Benahavis, so all restaurants and bars are walking distance. In the village there is a small supermarket, banks and a chemist. There is a main supermarket 3 kilometres away. There is a communal swimming pool in the village which can be used which has 2 pools, one being childrens surrounded by grass and a restaurant which is usually open between June and September [€2.00 per adult 2011]. Benahavis is surrounded by mountains to all sides which provide beautiful walks or there is an excellent safari which can be recommended with various tours. There is an excellent river walk at the start of the village which takes about an hour to complete, but is well worth the effort. There is aso a driving range and football pitch.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,349|
Booking are preferably Saturday to Saturday,and the booking will not be confirmed until 30% of the total amount of the booking is received. The balance to be paid 6 weeks before commencement of the booking,where possible, along with a security deposit of €1500.00[which is refundable once the property has been checked ,by the Monday after the property has been vacated].
Preferred changeover day is a Saturday.The Villa will be available from 4pm for occupation on the Saturday[cases may be left earlier],with vacation of the property at 10am Saturday[subject to bookings].
We require 30% holding deposit on placing a booking and the balance of 70% is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our property is the only contempary villa in the village and is walking distance to all the restaurants and bars,so we dont have to use our car.The village location of the villa is nice and peaceful and yet in 15 minutes we can be on a beach or even in Puerto Banus for its shopping and lively nightlife.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite and dressing room to bed 1 with 2 person jaquzzi bath ,seperate shower,wc and bidet.Ensuite to bed 2 with bath/shower over,wc ,bidet.En-suite to bed 3 with bath/shower attachment ,wc.En-suite to bed 4 with shower ,wc.En-suite to bed 5 shower,wc.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with super king bed,Bedroom 2 with king bed,Bedroom 3 with king bed,Bedroom 4 with super king bed or splits to 2 single beds,Bedroom 5 with super king bed or splits to 2 single beds,Bedroom 6 with super king bed or splits to 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is only 4 years old and contempary in design inside and out, with good quality modern furnishings. The property set over three floors provides good spacious accommodation with a large open plan lounge /dining area, six double bedrooms, five of which have en-suites and dressing areas. There is a modern fitted kichen with all facilities required and a seperate utility room. There is a gym to the basement if required. The outside areas to the villa are well maintained and the property is southerly facing with sun from morning to early evening during the summer. There is an outside seating area and dining area adjacent to the pool and also a bbq kitchen area next to the lawn. The property has hot/cold airconditioning to two floors and underfloor heating to all bathrooms. Outside: The gardens have been landscaped over the past 3 years to give a tropical feel, with 2 small lawn arrears. The pool is 9 metres x 4. 5 metres and depth range is 1. 5 metres x 2. 2 metres, sunken into a large decking area and pool surround. The decking extends to a shady outside seating area with seating for 12 and dining area with a table and 12 chairs. There are also 12 sun loungers available and two umbrellas. Next to the lawn is a barbeque area with a kitchen, sink, oven/hob, microwave, barbeque and fridge/freezer. There is also an outside shower. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumbledryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included,and all linen and towels are changed along with the cleaning of the property at the end of each week. Other: Cloakroom on the ground floor with wc,gym wth treadmill and exercise bike.