Villa in Puerto Banus, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Easy Access To Puerto Banus And Marbella, Wireless Broadband Internet And Sky Plus TV
Luxury villa in a peaceful, secure upmarket gated community in Nueva Andalucia with an elevated position giving spectacular views of the mountains, lake and the sea. A private pool and extensive terraces around the property enable you to enjoy outdoors living with your family and friends. The villa consists of four double bedrooms and three bathrooms arranged over three floors and is equipped with modern conveniences including wireless broadband internet access and an excellent home entertainment system with a 42’ plasma TV, DVD and satellite TV, and a top of the range sound system. If you’re feeling energetic you can test yourself on one of several golf courses within 5 minutes drive of the villa or you can take advantage of the vibrant nightlife options of Puerto Banus and Marbella, a short drive away.
About the Owner
I purchased the villa in 2003 as a way of easing the pain of moving from Madrid to London. I visit the house as often as I can with my partner and young child, though due to work pressures this is less often than I would like.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Stunning villa, stunning location, just perfect! We spent a week at Frank's villa and loved every minute of it. Superbly kitted out, very private, spacious, great views. It was exactly as we expected from the descriptions and pictures. We will be back!"
"The house was spotless, beautifully decorated and well equipped. The terrace was absolutely wonderful with panoramic view, pool area, sunbeds and an outdoor shower - all with total privacy. There was also a great dining area and a big outdoor grill that we used for dinner several nights. Every morning we enjoyed breakfast together in the terrace and in the night time the terrace was equally great - with pool beautifully lit, plants, etc."
"Every member of our group enjoyed the facilities on offer which were the most extensive we have ever experienced in a villa rental. There are a great variety of restaurants locally but when we wanted to stay in and simply relax there was a BBQ and fully equipped kitchen to hand."
From the Owner
“It offered easy access via Malaga airport and a great all year round getaway option because of its climate and the vibrant nightlife of Puerto Banus and Marbella.”
Activity and Interests
There are countless beach options in both directions along the coast. The nearest, within a 10 minute drive, are the two beaches either side of Puerto Banus which also offer excellent restaurants and lovely beach bars.
Malaga airport (AGP) is a c. 40 minute drive from the villa and Gibraltar (GIB) is a c. 45 minute drive. Both are accessible via cheap flights from all over the UK and Europe including airlines such as Easyjet, Ryanair, British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Monarch, etc. Whilst a car is recommended, taxis are readily available and are fairly cheap. A taxi from Malaga airport to the villa will cost c. €75 and from the villa to Puerto Banus c. €8.
It takes 5 minutes to drive to the amenities of Nueva Andalucia, 7 minutes to Puerto Banus and 10 minutes to Marbella.
Nueva Andalucia offers all of the basic amenities within 5 minute’s drive of the villa, including excellent Spanish and international restaurants, supermarkets (including a late night option), banks, chemists, etc. Puerto Banus offers shopping, beaches, great and varied restaurants and nightlife, and the world famous marina and Marbella offers a calmer option with its beautiful old town and Plaza de los Naranjos. Nearby there are many tourist and entertainment attractions to cater for all tastes – Granada and its Alhambra, skiing in the Sierra Nevada, the spectacular gorge at Ronda, the beautiful gastronomic village of Benhavis, the picturesque “pueblos blancos” clinging precariously to the mountainsides, Gibraltar, the windsurfing haven of Tarifa. And further afield there are some fascinating day-trip options such as Seville, Cordoba, Jerez and even Morocco! We can provide recommendations on restaurants and/or attractions and an English speaking representative is on hand in Spain to answer any specific queries you might have.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
To secure a booking a non-refundable reservation fee of 25% is required and the balance is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. A refundable damages deposit is required which will be refunded within one week of your departure subject to a satisfactory property inspection. Payment accepted in Euros or GBP by bank transfer.
Changeover day is generally on Saturdays but there may be flexibility on this so please check. Check-out time is at 11am and access is provided for arriving guests from 4pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds and include £75 of electricity. Discounts may be available for bookings of a month or more so please enquire.
25% deposit to secure booking, then balance 8 weeks before arrival date
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“I immediately unwind here due to the combination of spectacular views, outdoor lifestyle, and easy access to great restaurants and nightlife.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite to master bedroom with large circular bath, powerful shower, his and hers sinks, WC and bidet Next to bedroom 2 with his'n'hers sinks (no hot water), WC and bidet. Next to bedrooms 3 & 4 with shower, his and hers sinks, WC and bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom (upper) with double bed, en-suite, A/C, large private terrace. Bedroom 2 (ground) with 2 single beds, study desk, view to pool. Bedroom 3 (lower) with double bed, A/C, small balcony. Bedroom 4 (lower) with 2 single beds, small balcony.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is located in a peaceful, well maintained gated community of 20 high end villas. It is fully detached, is not overlooked, and is completely private. The pool is not fenced but is in full view of the house. Outside: The villa has an elevated position and therefore benefits from both spectacular views from all terraces and gentle breezes that keep the temperature pleasant in the summer. The pool and extensive terraces enjoy views of the sea, lake and mountains and are completely private as they are not overlooked. Comfortable loungers, chairs, and al-fresco dining with a gas BBQ. Outside cold water shower beside the pool. Utility Room: Patio beside kitchen with washer/dryer machine. Access to iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen included.Weekly gardener service. Pool cleaned weekly all year, twice weekly in summer months. Other: Outdoor dining area with a gas BBQ. Separate shaded outdoor seating area next to the pool with couch and two armchairs.