Gite Robin, Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms)
Living area: 100 m2 for maximum 4 persons.
Robin has a porch overlooking a pond with gazebo so one can sit outside in all weather conditions.
* Kitchen with dining area.
Fully equipped: microwave, dishwasher, four ring gas hob, fridge freezer, coffee maker, juicer.
* Living room: 3-seater sofa, large chairs, fireplace with insert, a TV and a DVD player.
* Storage room, hall and toilet.
* The bathroom: bath, separate shower, two sinks.
* Bedroom 1: twin beds (2 x 90 * 200).
* Bedroom 2: two single beds (2 x 90 * 200).
We wish you a warm welcome to the estate La Renardière.
La Renardière is an estate of over 4 hectares of meadow, woodland, gardens and a small vineyard. La Renardière is located in the heart of the Perigord Noir, Dordogne, France, about half hour drive from Sarlat, Bergerac (airport!) and Périgueux.
- after one day sporting, cultural or culinary been busy, come back in a beautiful, peaceful surroundings,
enjoy a day relaxing on your private patio or by the pool while your kids play,
- enjoy a good book in the singing of birds and the sound of countless crickets,
- dining under a spectacular sky background with only deer, owls and other nocturnal animals,
then you are at La Renardière to the right place.
We have three cottages available for our guests: Robin, Eva and Ilse. The gites are fully equipped for a wonderful holiday. The gites are connected but all have a private garden. Upon arrival, the beds are made. Towels packages are optionally available for rent.
About the Owner
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Activity and Interests
Sarlat, Perigueux and Bergerac at 40 km, half hour drive.
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Please contact owner. Outside: Also in spring and in autumn La Renardière is a very nice place to be. Nature’s colors are stunning, the temperature is very pleasant and the number of tourists is minimal. In spring the estate offers 10 different species of wild orchids.