Located On A Quiet, Private Road In The Hills Above The Village Of Villefranche-Sur-Mer Villa, Alpes Maritime, Cote D'Azur, France -
This villa is an elegant, contemporary style holiday villa with a private, salt water, heated pool. Situated above the town of Villefranche sur Mer and overlooking the splendid stretch of coast between Nice and Cap Ferrat on the French Riviera.
In a quiet, residential area yet within easy access of the lively town centre and local beach of Villefranche, this villa is particularly suitable for a family wishing to enjoy a comfortable holiday in a stylish and exclusive ambiance.
You will find a beautiful, large and light living area with top quality furniture and huge floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening onto a long terrace.
Panoramic views across the Mediterranean Sea and picturesque coastline can be enjoyed, as you sip your morning coffee or dine at dusk under beautiful sunsets.
Open plan salon (70 sqm) with a 65" UHD 4K TV with DVD/Blu ray, Sky+ HD with full package and MP3 Player which opens up onto an upper terrace. The elegant dining area has wonderful views and an extendable glass dining table which seats 6 – 10 people. Office with high-speed Internet. Siemens Kitchen and Miele utility room. There is air-conditioning/heating throughout the house and an open fire place in the living room for winter evenings.
Special features include 24 hour monitored security systems throughout, wireless high speed internet, an automatic watering system, 8m x 4m private, natural salt, heated swimming pool with alarm, weekly cleaning and linen change included, gardener, weekly pool maintenance, solar panels and soft water system. Outdoors there are sun loungers and tables, gas BBQ, a full size table tennis table, trampoline and swing set for the children.
Our Concierge Service will greet you at the villa with our local produce welcome hamper and a hot fresh pizza if you wish! In addition to an included 24 hour emergency concierge telephone line he will also be available for the duration of your stay to advise and assist you for an additional charge.
Top Traveller Review
Stunning villa in a great location
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
Stunning villa in a great location
This villa is in an excellent location with great views over Cap Ferrat in one direction, the Baie des Anges in the other and Mont Boron in between; just minutes from the shops at the Col de Villfranche; and within walking distance of the seafront and restaurants of Villefranche sur Mer. There is a high quality of modern furnishings and equipment, e.g. state of the art entertainment system. The welcome pack with premium champagne, chocolates, fresh flowers and treats for the dog set the scene for a great holiday. Richard, the concierge, was excellent and dealing with the owner, both direct and through his assistant, Ellen, was a pleasure and nothing was too much trouble. We wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend this delightful property to family and friends.
We had a wonderful stay at the Raquel Meller villa. Everything was perfect: beautiful and spotlessly clean interiors, breathtaking views, remarkable quietness. The concierge Richard has been most helpful during our whole stay. We can't wait to be back and will be recommending the villa to all our friends.
Our only criticism relates to the security deposit of 2500 Euros which we thought a bit excessive ( and of which the owner merely refunded 2490 Euros without providing an explication. Was it the glass that got broken in the dishwasher?)
Activity and Interests
Villefranche-sur-Mer beach is only 10 mins drive from the villa and the local shops at Col de Villefranche 5 minutes from your doorstep.
The villa is just a 30-minute drive to the Nice International Airport and a 30 minute drive east to the Italian border town of Ventimiglia.
It is only a 15 minute drive to the city of Nice or 15 minutes to the Principality of Monaco.
Villefranche-sur-Mer is also accessible by train.
Nice Airport 13km
Nice Train Station 8km
4km to Villefranche Beach
2km to Col de Villefranche shops
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£2,231|
Flexible change over day.
1 week minimum stay.
Discounts available for longer bookings
Payments can be made in any currency.
Deposits:half total rental amount to reserve the property upon booking, second payment due 30 days before arrival
Cancellation:Over 90 days before arrival - full refund less any payment fees incurred
90-45 days - deposit not refundable but can be used as a credit for future trip within 18 months less payment fees
Less than 45 days before arrival No refund
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- The master bedroom en-suite has a walk-in shower and separate bath. Twin room en-suite. Guest bedroom en-suite with shower. Guest WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom, king sized bed, dressing room & en-suite. Twin bedroom, en-suite. Both have views of Mont Boron & access to the garden & pool. Guest bedroom with king sized bed and en-suite. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes & allergen free mattress.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- The house has solar panels to heat the water and a water softener too. WiFi Internet access throughout and a monitored alarm system. Weekly cleaning (3 hours) is included. We have a Concierge who will greet you at the villa with a welcome pack and show you around the property. He will also be available by telephone for the duration of your stay for any emergencies or problems you may encounter. However for an additional fee he can also advise and assist you with such things as: Reservations of restaurants such as the wonderful Le Carpaccio restaurant on the Promenade des Marinières in Villefranche Sur Mer with its wonderful views of Villefranche harbour. He could also assist with the rental of cars (with or without a driver), yachts, boats or jets. He can source professional services such as a personal assistant, chef or bodyguard, recommend fun children's activities or baby-sitting and make reservations or recommendations of sports coach or class.