Townhouse in Bom Sucesso, Silver Coast, Portugal - Golf and Sports Resort which offers relaxation, good food and sports activities for all.
Bom Sucesso, a multi sports resort, only 1 hour from Lisbon is very different to other resorts you have stayed in. Situated on 400 acres, it has won awards throughout Europe for quality and innovation. Its unequalled array of leisure services and other amenities offers you many varied activities throughout your stay. This 2 bedroom townhouse built over 2 floors is finished to the highest standard. Sleeping 6 adults, it has clear views over the 12th tee and beyond. A set of Ping Golf Clubs are kept at the house for renters use. Both bedrooms have en suite facilities. The house has on site private car parking, patios to the front and rear and a private garden. It is fitted out to the highest standards with cable TV, wi fi etc. The resort includes kids park, full sized football pitch, floodlit tennis courts, paddle tennis courts, basketball court, golf driving range, outdoor 5 a side soccer court, helicopter landing pad, shop, shopping area, and restaurants.
There is also a horse riding school adjacent to the resort.
Top Traveller Review
P9446 Bom Sucesso
About the Owner
I live in Northern Ireland in a beautiful part of the country close to secluded beaches with distant views of Scotland across the water. My holidays are a time to relax with my with my two boys. They love to travel and over the years have encouraged me to find new holiday destinations that offer something special.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Stayed in June for a weeks golf. The house is finished to the highest standard with everything you need. The golf course is high quality and great value for money. J Garner
The kids loved Bom. With the villa being at the end of the resort, its both quite and safe and allowed the kids to explore in safety. With a playground, football, tennis, basketball as well as the pools and golf there is so much to do. R Tully.
The Silver Coast is a "Foodies" paradise. We love our food and wine and discovered many varied restaurants that met our expectations. The owners guide in the house provides useful information to make your stay more enjoyable. Jane Pike
Thanks for a wonderful week in Bom in Aug 12. Superbly furnished and in first class order throughout. Bom is a step ahead of the norm both in architecture and geography.The towns and villages all offer something different and are great to visit day & night. Recommended to families, couples and golf fanactics alike. Dave Hancock
1 holidaymaker review
P9446 Bom Sucesso
Fantastic waking up overlooking the 12th fairway bathed in sunshine. Comfortable and well equipped unit with everything you need. Friendly staff and locals. Only drawback was remoteness otherwise 5 star especially for golfers.
From the Owner
“I have enjoyed traveling the world, rarely going back to the same place twice, until I discovered the Silver Coast in Portugal. A beautiful region with miles of sandy white beaches, stunning countryside, historic whitewashed villages and wall to wall daily sunshine. The area is very well priced and there's plenty to do for people of all ages with varying interests. My boys visit often to play golf or take up one of the multitude of sports and activities on offer. The Silver Coast is a superb alternative to the Algarve; offering some of the best beaches in the world, friendly and helpful local people, a wide range of activities to entertain and, of course, a five star Championship Golf Course, what more could anyone ask for?”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The restaurants can look innocuous but serve some of the best fish you will have eaten, if you like your food and wine, you will not be disappointed. The visitors book in the house highlights a number of the most popular eateries.
The Silver Coast is a special area for walkers. There are extensive trails along the Atlantic cliff tops where you can stop off in one of the cliff top restaurants for some refreshment and enjoy the stunning Atlantic views. Obidos lake which is situated at the gateway to the Resort, offers some of the best fresh water fishing that can be experienced.
This area of the Atlantic coast is a paradise for Surfers, in and around the town of Peniche.
Bom Sucesso is situated on Obidos lake, only 3km from the nearest beach.
The Silver Coast is well known for its miles of sandy unspoilt beaches where you can swim or surf.
Accessed through Lisbon airport. Bom Successo is just under a one hour drive on the motorway. You leave the motorway at Obidos and the resort is well sign posted.
You wil be provided with a directions booklet before your departure
Car Hire is needed.
Obdios and the other main towns are all about 15 minutes drive away.
There are many glorious sandy beaches within 5 minutes drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact the owner to book. I will aim to accommodate arrival and departure times where possible. A 20% deposit will be required to confirm the booking with the balance paid no later than 6 weeks before arrival.
Changeover day is flexible
20% deposit on confirming your booking
80% balance 6 weeks before your holiday
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“In the resort you have plenty to do with all the high class sports on offer. However you can just chill and relax without any hassles. Come and visit this beautiful area and enjoy a fabulous holiday at an affordable price.”
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- 1000 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Both bedrooms have separate en-suite bath and shower rooms, with bidets. The master bedroom en-suite includes his and hers sinks and vanity mirrors. Both include electric shaver points. A separate toilet is also situated on the ground floor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both bedrooms have twin beds and en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom overlooks the golf course with uninterrupted views of 3 of the holes. The Living area has a large double sofa bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This house is situated in the quietest part of the resort, near the golf clubhouse and over looking the 12th hole on the Championship Golf Course. Included within the house are a set of Ping Golf Clubs, an Ipod dock, wi-fi access, cable TV and DVD offering you high value entertainment systems. The owner also provides books, DVDs and a number of board games. Finished to the highest standard, you can be active all day or just relax and watch the world go by. The resorts commercial area offers a small shop and pharmacy. The Golf clubhouse offers an extensive menu. If you enjoy being active, you will not be disappointed with the numerous onsite sports activities. Add to this paddle boarding, wind surfing, canoeing and other water based sports available on Obidos lake at the bottom of the resort. Portugal's Silver Coast is a Surfers paradise attracting the top competitors for its unique waves. Outside: In addition to patios at both the front and rear, the property enjoys its own private garden with an open view over the Golf Course. Outdoor patio furniture and sun loungers are provided. A large shared pool is located a few yards from your front door. Utility Room: Includes washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board and ample storage space. A set of Ping Golf Clubs also kept within the Utility Room for renters use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Change of bedlinen and internal towels are provided. You will need to bring your own beach towels. House is fully cleaned before arrival with fresh bed linen placed on the beds. Other: There are 2 private patios at the front and rear of the house, as well as a private garden. Outside luxury patio furniture includes large sofa, 2 chairs and table as well as sun loungers.