House in Ménerbes, Nr. Mount Luberon, Provence - Cote D'Azur, France - Peaceful Location Near The Mount Luberon And All Touristic Villages
Exceptional and comfortable holiday house for a large family or group of friends : 9 bedrooms, 20 beds and 9 bathrooms, big kitchen and very large swimming-pool. All you need to enjoy the beautiful Provence region. Has just been completely refurbished. 10 minutes form the Ménerbes village, 35 minutes from Avignon, 20 minutes from Isle sur la Sorgue, Gordes and many beautiful Provence villages. The total area of La Magnanerie is 8,5 hectare which also includes a vineyard of 2,5 hectare. Boules and ping-pong and a spectacular view on the Luberon mountain.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in Belgium with my husband and 3 girls.
2 holidaymaker reviews
My family and friends went to France to follow our national team at the Euro 2016. A group of 17 adults stayed at the La Magnanerie. The house was perfect for us. Plenty of room for everyone, all rooms great and comfortable with private wc and shower/bath. The house is fully equipped for a group of this size. The kitchen is fully equipped, three refrigerators, freezer, ice machine, two dishwashers, nespresso and regular coffee machines, washer, dryer and more. The outside areas were amazing. Great pool, wonderful sitting area by the pool and more in front of the house, by the grill and at the back. We played table tennis and Petanque. There is also a satellite tv so we could watch other games at the Euros. The view and the neighbourhood is absolutely gorgeous. Ménerbes is only 5 min. drive away and is a really beautiful and charming small village. Also great wineries in the area that we visited. My group was really happy with the stay. It is safe to say that we can recommend a stay at La Magnanerie.
40th Birthday Celebrations!
My wife and I decided to celebrate her 40th birthday by spending a long weekend together with friends and we were so lucky to find La Magnanerie. The house was absolutely perfect. It easily accommodated the 15 of us (all adults), with plenty of room for more people. All of the rooms were great, all with bathrooms, and all with comfortable beds. The pool and outside areas were amazing, and the location of the house, set back from the road, was ideal. The facilities were excellent, with a kitchen that had everything, outside dinning, BBQs, a Hamman, Petanque, table tennis, a trampoline, something for everyone to enjoy. The local region was simply beautiful and the local village of Menerbes was charming. We had a lovely birthday meal at Café Veranda where we were made to feel very welcome and the food was delicious. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending La Magnanerie to anybody and we look forward to spending time there again in the future, with friends and children.
From the Owner
“We love the area because it is calm and beautiful and authentic. Removed from the crowds. And if we want to visit, all the tourist attractions are very close.”
Activity and Interests
One hour drive from Marseilles or the Camargue Region.
35 minutes from Avignon-gare TGV. 55 minutes from Marseilles-Provence airport
Car hire recommended.
5 minutes drive to Ménerbes.
- Booking Notes:
Firm booking with a written agreement per mail. 50% deposit upon booking, the rest 2 weeks before arrival.
Saturday or Sunday at 11 o' clock departure and 4 pm arrival.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Sun and calm... just relax. Many delicious restaurants Sports : hiking, biking, electric bikes recommended”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 8 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 9 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 9 bathrooms in total : 6 rooms with en-suite bathrooms and toilets, one with a shower separately, one triple room with en-suite bathroom and toilet and one triple room with separate bathroom and toilet.
- 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 20 (9 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 7 bedrooms with double beds and each with en-suite bathrooms and toilets (one with a separate shower room); 2 bedrooms with 3 beds (a double and a single) with separate bathrooms and toilets. In total 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Very large garden (4000 m²). Pool is 16 x 7 m + terrace. Boulodrome. Large parking. Ping pong. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer and big double fridge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linens are included, towels for the pool also. Cleaning service everyday - 3 hours. Change of linen every week. Other: Barbecue with gas. Hammam.