Villa in Syvros, Lefkada, Greece - Ideal Holiday Retreat, In A Beautiful Village Close To Many Beaches
Ideal retreat and holiday home, in a beautiful village. Syvros is at the centre of the island, 15 mins. drive from Nydri, 5 mins. from Vasiliki and 30 mins. away from Porto Katsiki, the best beach in Lefkada! The location of the house is ideal: with a sea view and the weather in the village is ideal, very comfortable, as it combines mountain and sea. Wide, luxurious, functional and beautiful traditional island house, the swimming pool is for absolute relaxation, in ultra peaceful area. Luxurious materials (marble throughout.) and fully furnished inside and out. Lots of rooms, each with individual facilities. 10 mins, drive from Mikros Gyalos-Poros, a very beautiful beach nearby. Very friendly people in the village & generally on the island. 3 en-suite bedrooms upstairs and office/bedroom downstairs, open plan sitting room, with contemporary kitchen (Garden furniture and barbeque also available). Find out more about our villa here:
About the Owner
My Family and I built this villa recently with the view to one day come for good to stay.
Its a beautiful location and with lovely views that are worth seeing. We live and work in London please feel free to call to ask anything about this property we will gladly tell you what you need to know.
Don't book this without confirming with us firstly on 0044 208 801 8729 as there are scams around we don't want anyone to lose out, or give money to anyone but us, for the holiday Villa
Look forward to hearing from you,
Kiki, George, Lenia or Yioti Iliadis.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Water sport facilities nearby in vassiliki bay.
By car closest is 5mins or 20 mins by walking on the bike path.
Preveza airport is about 40 mins or buses from Athens run at least four times a day, car hire available at airports and in town.
5 mins drive to Vasiliki town port which can take you to Kefalonia and other islands and has several beaches too. 10 to 15 mins drive to nidri town, to see Scorpios island of Onassis or take trips to see some Ionian islands. beaches nearby and lots of shops, bars and restaurants.
There are several restaurants and tavernas in the village also supermarket with post office, also local bakeries are worth trying. With nearby tourist attractions like waterfalls with cafe and historical places of interest. Winery just 5 minutes drive where you can try locally produced wine.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
November - February
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
March - April
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payments in full in advance credit cards.or bacs
Please call for pricing if less than 4 people staying at villa for better price.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bath and shower bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and 3 have en-suite showers an extra toilet downstairs as well as washing machine.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed, bedroom 2 has 1 double bed, bedroom 3 has 2 single beds all bedrooms have fitted wardrobes a. Downstairs has office which can sleep 2 people on the double sofa bed.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Please call to confirm booking, before sending money. Outside: Private rear garden with shrubs and trees and small patio. Lighting all around walls leading down to barbecue area and dining outside with wooden large table and six chairs. Pool area has 4 sun loungers, around the front and sides trees and shrubs. Double garage and storage area. Extra parking spaces on side ramp going up to house inside. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Included are 12 bath sheets, 12 towels, 6 sheets large flat 6 sheets medium flat 12 pillow cases. 8 pillows and 4 double blankets and 2 fitted sheets for each room cleaning towels etc in kitchen. Other: Office room with office table and chair and a sofa/bed. Garden furniture (table and 6 chairs), 4 sun loungers & barbeque. Near the villa in the village: taverna, bakery, local shop & café (with web access).